剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Not you!
我爱她
I love her.
所以你必须回家
And that is why you're going home.
我受够了 我哪儿都不去
I'm done. I'm not going anywhere.
抱歉 中校
Pardon us, Oberstleutnant.
请继续享用冰激凌
Enjoy your ice cream.
你知道吗 现在有些治疗项目
You know, there are programs
可以纠正你女儿有问题的取向
that can change your daughter's confused predilections.
谢谢 但她没事
Thanks, but she's fine.
我的女士
My lady.
派对真有意思啊
Fun party.
没男人 没酒 没点像样的吃的 也没有粉
A party with no men, booze, real food or drugs.
还好我们年纪大了 无所谓了
Good thing we're too old for any trouble.
没错 花♥园♥捣腾得怎么样了
Right. How's the gardening going?
天气转暖 就能真正用了
Once the thaw comes, we'll really get going.
我本想喊你加入
Well, I'd ask you to join,
不过看着你有自己的事儿
but you clearly have your own hobbies.
我们得有人
We gotta have people.
你知道这样不会有善终
You know this will not end well.
你真笨
You're retarded.
你呢 查普曼
What about you, Chapman?
就好像一次漫长的旅途后 终于回家
It's like coming home after a long trip.
这就是爱
That's what love is like.
就像回家
It's like coming home.
谢谢你问我
Thanks for asking.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表