剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他出轨了 那是不对的
He's a cheater. That's wrong!
有时候不是对与错的问题
Sometimes it's not a matter of right and wrong.
而是你做出的选择要...
It's about making a choice that will...
对其他人造成的伤痛最小
cause the least amount of pain to others,
有些事放在心里就好
keeping things to yourself,
隐藏一些信息和感觉
sitting on information and feelings
带着秘密活着
and living with your secrets.
听上去好可怕
That sounds horrible.
没错 宝贝
Oh, it is, dear.
-奶奶 -怎么了 卡尔
- Um, Grandma? - Yes, Cal?
我刚刚试图把一根香烟射向外太空
I was trying to launch Whiskers up into outer space
现在我的房♥间似乎着火了
and now my room is kind of on fire.
上等咖啡算是我第二想念的东西
Decent coffee runs a close second to what I miss most.
莱瑞
Larry.
莱瑞才是我最想念的
Larry is what I miss most.
莱瑞是"人" 不是"东西"
Larry's a "Who," Not a "What."
听着 帕波 我是以你律师的身份过来的
Look, Piper, I've come here as your lawyer
我觉得我们最好主要谈谈案子的事
and I think it's best if we just stick to the case.
光明节过得怎么样
How was Hanukkah?
琼妮阿姨还跟那个话特多的男人在一起吗
Is Aunt Joanie still with the talker?
整整45分钟的时间里
Forty-five minutes
我听他说乳牛场的奶牛病了
I heard about diseased cows on dairy farms,
基因工程的可怕之处
the horrors of genetic engineering
以及对牛使用过多的抗生素等各类事情
and the overuse of antibiotics in cattle.
学到的就是 他只喝黑咖啡
Lesson being, he takes his coffee black.
好了 谈谈库巴·巴里克吧
All right, Kubra Balik...
你们贩毒集团中的大佬
the big jewel in your drug ring...
从欧洲被引渡回来接受庭审
was extradited from Europe to stand trial.
检诉方需要确定他的时间线
Prosecution needs to nail down his timeline,
他们正在寻找能够在这方面帮上忙的证人
they're looking for testimony that helps do that.
你有见过库巴·巴里克吗
Did you ever meet Kubra Balik?
当时比较混乱
It was a confusing time.
我想也是 但我的问题很清楚明白
I... I'm sure, but my question is pretty straightforward.
你见过库巴·巴里克吗
Did you ever meet Kubra Balik?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我认识他
Yes, I knew him.
以何种身份
In what capacity?
你知道他在整个贩毒集团中的角色吗
Were you aware of his role in the ring?
你听过他给别人下命令吗
Did you hear him give orders?
像这些问题
These are the questions
检方肯定会在你出庭作证前全部抛出来问你的
the prosecution's gonna be drilling you on before you testify.
好吧 但如果我作证 谁来保护我的安全
Yes, but what about my safety if I testify?
这家伙可是个狠角色
This guy is the real deal.
就我从《黑道家族》中看到的剧情而言
And from what I've seen on The Sopranos,
像这种人对于叛徒
these types do not take too kindly
是绝不会心慈手软的
to those that they consider traitors.
他们会雇佣迷恋内♥裤♥的杀手来解决掉叛徒
They hire killers with underwear fetishes to take them out.
他们追查这个案子已经5年了
They've been working on this case for five years,
花去了成千上万美元的经费
spent hundreds of thousands of dollars.
我觉得你至少可以证明
And I'm sure you, for one,
联邦警♥察♥有多么不爱花钱
can attest to how little the Feds like to spend money.
巴里克先生是个十恶不赦的坏人
Mr. Balik is a very bad man
他会被关在大牢里很久很久的
who's going away for a long, long time.
撒谎不是个办法
Lying is not an option.
你永远都会说真话吗
Do you always tell the truth?
有时候当别人问我
Sometimes when they ask
是否愿意为心脏病研究捐献一美元钱时
if I wanna donate a dollar for heart disease,
我会说我已经捐过了
I'll say I already gave,
但大多数时候 我都会说真话
but mostly, yes, I tell the truth.
说真话在我家是不被提倡的
Telling the truth wasn't much of a priority in my family.
只要大家在拍圣诞节家庭合照时笑得灿烂
You know, as long as everybody smiled pretty for the Christmas picture,
就尽情撒谎吧
lie it up.
我建议你不要在这事上延续你的家庭传统
I wouldn't carry on your family tradition here.
此事关乎犯罪 惩罚和正义
This is about crime and punishment and justice.
你得说出真♥相♥
You need to tell the truth.
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
很好
Good.
我们去见见那些检察官吧
Let's go meet the prosecutors.
我能把咖啡带着吗
Can I bring my coffee?
1.75英寸
One and three quarters.
-不够好 -真是太操蛋了
- No good. - This is bullshit.
我被盘问了一天一夜 但是
I got grilled all day and all night and still...
我依然替你们带回来一只蟑螂
I brought back a bug for you.
一名检察官把它困在了文件和咖啡杯中间
A prosecutor trapped that between a file and a coffee cup
我把它放在胸罩里带回来了
and I carried it back in my bra.
你们就会满嘴狗屁谎话
You guys are full of shit.
根本没什么蟑螂生意
There's no roach business.
我不玩了 去你们的
I'm done. Fuck you.
我们听说你在利奇菲尔德监狱犯的事了
We heard of what you done back in Litchfield.
别以为那就能吓到我们
Don't think that scares us any.
没错
That's right.
你只杀过1个人
You... one.
我呢
Me?
杀过13个
Thirteen.
查普曼
Chapman...
你要上庭了
you're going to court.
别以为这样你就算脱身了 我们会等着的
Don't think this gets you off the hook. We'll be waitin'.
我不知道我是否能做到
I don't know if I can do it.
什么
What?
我的律师说库巴无论如何都会被关起来的
You know, my lawyer said Kubra's going away no matter what.
你没听见我之前跟你说的那些话吗
Did you not hear everything I said?
你之前不是还说不会出事的吗
When you told me that nothing bad was gonna happen?
你一直抓着这句话不放多久了
How long have you been holding onto that one?
我们的供述必须一致
We have got to go in united on this.
如果你说你认识他 我却说不认识 那就糟了
It'll be a red flag if you say you knew him and I say I don't.
他们会知道我在说谎
They'll know that I'm lying.
或许我们都该说实话
Maybe we should both just be honest.
这真是...
This is...
现在不是表现道德高尚的时候
This is not the time to take some moral high ground.
我似乎只有跟你在一起的时候
You know, I only seem to be faced with these extreme moral choices
才会面临这种极端的道德抉择
when I am with you.
很刺♥激♥ 对吧
Exciting, right?
我也很希望可以将这一切重新来过
Look, I wish I could do this all over again,
但我做不到 明白吗
but I can't, okay?
现在这是我唯一可以保你周全的办法
This is the only way I can keep you safe now.
你必须按照我说的去做
You have to do what I'm telling you.
不然呢
Or what?
我们就完了吗
We're over?
不
No.
我想做你的狱中之妻
I wanna be your prison wife.
我很高兴你到这时候还能开玩笑
I'm glad you can make jokes.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我得做一件正确的事了
I need to do the right thing for a change.
我必须这样
I have to.
老实说 你...
And truthfully, you...
你无论如何都没办法保我的安全
you can't keep me safe either way.
请伸出左手
Left hand, please.
举起右手
Raise your right.
你是否庄严地宣誓
Do you solemnly swear
你所说的全是事实真♥相♥
that you will tell the truth,
句句皆真 没有半点谎话
the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
-以求上帝庇佑 -我发誓
- so help you God? - I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们可以开始了
All right, we can begin.
请向当庭说出你的全名
Will you state your full name for the court, please?
帕波·伊丽莎白·查普曼
Piper Elizabeth Chapman.
谢谢
Thank you.
查普曼小姐
Miss Chapman...
你目前正在联邦教改所
you are currently serving
为长达15个月的刑期服刑
a 15-month sentence in a federal penitentiary
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表