剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好吧 但是
Okay, the thing is...
我不相信你的话
I don't believe you.
为了安全地带能起作用
And for Safe Place to work,
你们一定要对自己的情绪坦诚相待
you're gonna have to be really honest about how you're feeling.
给 你想看看情绪图示吗
Here... you wanna take a look at the feelings chart?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得很郁闷
I feel... very depressed.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good?
是你逼她这么说的 现在她感觉糟透了
You just made her say that... and now she feels crappy.
喂
Hey!
不好意思 你没有发言棒不能说话
Excuse me, you can't talk without the talking stick.
为什么 你也没有啊
Why? You don't have one.
那玩意不能限制我
Oh, doesn't apply to me.
我是小组协调员
I'm the group facilitator.
不 你不是
No... no, you're not.
-我不是吗 -不是
- I'm not? - No.
既然如此 我希望这里成为
With that being said, I want this place to be a place
你们可以畅所欲言的地方 但要遵守指导方针
where you all feel free to talk within the given guidelines.
不如这样
Tell you what...
我们换一换
let's switch.
-发言棒给你 -不
- Here, you take the stick. - No.
-拿着 -我没话说
- Come on. - I... I don't got nothing to say.
你肯定有 快告诉我们你现在的情绪
Sure you do. Just tell us how you're feeling.
无聊
Bored.
无聊不是一种情绪
Bored isn't a feeling.
这话什么意思 这不是情绪吗
What do you mean, it's not a feeling?
因为这不在情绪图示上
It's not on the feelings chart.
好
Fine!
生气 我感觉生气
Mad. I feel mad.
好的
Okay.
你为什么生气
And why do you feel mad?
因为你告诉我 我不能感觉无聊
'Cause you told me I couldn't feel bored!
抱歉
Sorry.
你迟到了
You're late.
我以为地点是在礼拜堂
I thought it was in the chapel.
随便坐
Take a seat.
华盛顿 你刚说什么
Okay, Washington, you were saying?
我什么也没有说
I wasn't saying anything.
这意义是什么
What is the point of this?
取消一次记过
To get a shot off your record.
不是
No...
意义是要帮助你们
the point is to help you
开始了解自己的情绪
to start to get in touch with your feelings.
你难道没有想过
Did it ever occur to you that
我们根本不想了解自己的情绪吗
we don't wanna get in touch with our feelings?
因为感受自己的情绪
That actually feeling our feelings
很可能会让我们无法在这生存
might make it impossible to survive in here?
听着
Look...
我试着去照看你
I'm trying to look out for you.
这里的每一个人 我们必须互相照看
Everybody in here, we have to look out for each other.
你看起来好像受伤了 怎么了
Now you look like you got hurt. What happened?
没事
Nothing happened.
-干嘛 -华盛顿
- What? - Washington...
你在这里说的话 不会被泄露出去的
what happens in Safe Place stays in Safe Place.
所以这里称为安全地带
That's why it's called Safe Place.
真的没事
Nothing happened.
我洗澡时摔了一跤
I slipped in the shower.
完全是意外
Totally random.
我们时间有限
We have a limited amount of time
压力必须来自外面
and the pressure needs to come from outside.
你已经跟谁说过这件事
Who have you already talked to about this?
我有两个激进分子的朋友帮我传达信息
I have some activist friends I told to get the word out.
-他们是谁 -特里和格斯
- Who are they? - Terry and Gus.
格斯是一个反伐木博客的网♥管♥
Gus is a webmaster for an anti-logging blog,
特里有一家蛋糕店 卖♥♥的都是反独♥裁♥的蛋糕
and Terry runs a bakery that sells anti-authoritarian cupcakes.
联♥系♥女修会领导会议
Contact the Leadership Conference of Women Religious,
还有国家天主教社会公正游说会
and the National Catholic Social Justice Lobby.
他们跟各大报纸都有联♥系♥
They can network with the major newspapers.
好吧 好吧 先等等
Okay... okay... back up.
我有话要说
I have to say something.
之前告诉我 我们的运动没有领袖
I was told this is a leaderless movement,
而现在你让我觉得不舒服
and I'm feeling uncomfortable
因为我觉得 你已经开始
with the fact that you're really...
像是我们的领导
I feel, acting like a leader.
因为我们都是有想法的人
Because we all got ideas...
可你是最后一个加入的人
but you were the last one to join up.
对 我也有这种感觉
Yeah, and I also feel that way.
抱歉我让你们觉得我
I'm sorry that you feel I've been...
像领导
leader-y.
每个人的想法都很重要
Everyone's ideas are important.
没关系
That's okay.
-问题解决 -我们原谅你了
- It's water under the creek. - We forgive you!
只要你知道
Long as you know...
要有人为我们所有人的利益而战
all our interests gots to be represented...
因为我和安琪想到几条新要求
'cause me and Angie got some new demands.
-我们要求增加甜点种类 -对
- We would like more dessert options. - Yeah!
还有出监狱的次数
And field trips.
要邀请音乐家来监狱 比如约翰尼·卡什
And musical guests in the prison, like Johnny Cash.
约翰尼·卡什死了
Johnny Cash is dead.
我就要
I want what I want.
天呐
Oh, boy!
你们肯定不会相信 我们点了太多披萨
You'll never believe this. We ordered too many pizzas.
谁想来一块啊
Anybody want a slice?
-这招真贱 -或许吧
- That's dirty warfare. - Uh, maybe...
但那可是一个好看又好吃的派
but that is one good-looking pie.
-琳恩 安琪 你们在干嘛 -没干嘛
- Leanne, Angie! What are you doing? - Nothing.
我们闻闻而已
We're smelling it.
我们只是闻闻 这么做是可以的
We're just smelling it. That's allowed.
闻起来的确很香 对吧
It sure does smell good, doesn't it?
小凯撒披萨哦
Little Caesars.
这比你们的要求更棒
It's the only thing better than getting what you want.
你们应该拿那句话来当口号♥
That should be their slogan.
坐牢已经是受罪了 我们何苦还要折磨自己呢
Why are we punishing ourselves when we're already being punished?
这样不合理
That makes no sense.
是啊 我们也可以说我们没吃 没人会知道
Yeah, we could still say we're not eating and nobody would know.
琳恩
Leanne...
你的贪欲是敌人 你一定要战胜它
your mind is the enemy. Don't listen to your mind...
-安琪 -我就舔一口
- Angie! - I'm just licking it.
舔一口又不会怎么样
A lick is all right.
-没关系 让她们吃吧 -什么
- It's all right. Let them eat. - What?
吃吧 姑娘们 暂时抛下你们的价值观
Go ahead, girls. Take a break from your values.
好的
I am.
那又是一句棒口号♥
That is another good slogan!
你为什么要这么做
What did you do that for?
我们不需要她们
We don't need them.
她们会混淆我们要表达的信息
They confuse our message.
她们是我们运动的一半人
They're half our movement!
你刚不是说每个人的想法都很重要吗
What happened to everyone's ideas being important?
-我改主意了 -瞧
- I changed my mind. - Hey, look.
我是爱德华披萨手
I'm Edward Pizzahands.
当他们逮捕我们时 我已经被逮捕过14次了
So when they arrest us... that's 14 arrests for me.
这比乔安修女还多两次
That's two more than Sister Joann,
比帕特丽夏修女多五次
and five more than Sister Patricia...
即使她在"地球之友"
even though she's the little
是人人喜爱的小可爱
darling over there at Friends of the Earth.
-这些都不重要 -这可是我的加分点
- That's not what's important. - It's a bonus.
我们应该多带点条幅来
I guess we should've brought more banners.
就是 今天真不适宜干这个
I know. What a shitty day to do this.
话说有人在这里工作吗
I mean, does anybody work here?
有人吗
Hello!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表