剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这是杰里米
Well, this is Jeremy.
他正在竞选我们工作地的监狱水管工
He's running for Plumber of the Prison, where we work.
我们有学过疏通管道的狱警
There's a CO trained in plumbing.
是卡纳里克 他已经来过了
His name is Kanarick. He's been here already.
然后呢
And?
说实话 这个通不了
To be honest, this isn't gonna get unclogged.
外面整个管道都要挖出来
You're gonna have to remove the whole exit pipe.
那要花多少钱
How much is that gonna cost?
管子是嵌进混泥土里的
Okay, it's embedded in the concrete,
所以我要找个手提钻
so I gotta get a jackhammer,
还要叫我的管道维修团队来
I gotta get my pipe fitting crews in here.
多少钱
How much?
最少8万
80 grand, minimum.
我的老天爷 没有别的办法了
Jesus Christ on a crutch. And there's no other alternative?
也可以叫姑娘们洗澡的时候快点
You can always have the girls take shorter showers.
这好像是个比较合理的解决方案
Well, that seems like a reasonable solution.
这可不是解决方案 只是权宜之计罢了
Solution? That's not a solution. It's a bullshit stopgap.
-这个必须换掉 -会换的
- This needs to be addressed. - And it will be.
可眼下我们严重赤字
But we are dealing with a very serious deficit at the moment!
你知道的
As you know.
还有 我们对供应商也有明确规定
Besides, there is an approved list of vendors that we work with.
事关安全 你明白的
It's a security issue. You understand.
该死 为什么要修管道
Shit, why fix the plumbing at all?
别给她们吃不就得了
Let's just cut their food rations
她们就不会拉这么多了
so they don't shit as much.
我先去查人 一会跟你讨论这个问题
I will crunch the numbers and get back to you on that.
把我叫过来的钱谁给
Hey, who's gonna pay me for coming out here?
-查普曼 -能跟你聊两句吗
- Chapman. - Can I talk to you for a minute?
可以 关门
Sure. Close the door.
看到你没事就好
Glad to see you're looking well.
是吗
Are you?
-什么 -没什么 多谢
- Excuse me? - Nothing. Thank you.
怎么了
What can I do for you?
我奶奶病得很重
My grandmother is very ill.
太不幸了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我知道你不会因这种事同意准假
I know that you probably don't grant furlough for things like this.
哪怕你会 估计也轮不到我
And even if you did, I don't expect you would ever give it to me.
但我要是连问都不问 我是不会安生的
But I could not live with myself if I did not at least ask.
你能批我准假去看我奶奶吗
Could you please give me furlough to see my grandmother?
准假
Furlough?
准假就像尼斯湖水怪
Furlough is like the Loch Ness Monster.
经常说起 却很少见
Much discussed and rarely seen.
难道你连申请的权力都没有吗
But don't you have the power to at least apply?
抱歉 恕我无能为力
I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do to help you.
还有事吗
Is there something else?
没有了
No. No. That's it.
-你就冷眼旁观 -什么
- You just stood there. - What?
你冷眼旁观
You stood there...
看着她袭击我
while she attacked me!
然后又给了她新牙
And then you gave her new teeth.
事发时我不在附近
I was nowhere near the incident,
德盖特可以给我作证
as Doggett will corroborate, I assure you.
我知道我越界了
I know that I overstepped my bounds,
但我可能会被杀
but I could've been killed!
要是我能干预 我肯定会干预的
Were I there to intervene, I most certainly would have.
你奶奶的事真是不幸 谢谢你来访
I'm sorry about your grandmother. Thanks for stopping by.
什么意思 他放弃了 因为黑色稻草人
What do you mean? He's quitting? Because of the Black Scarecrow?
黑色稻草人根本不和他一个重量级别
The Black Scarecrow isn't even in his weight class,
就算是一样的 他也有弱点啊
and even if he was, he has a weakness.
他有弱点啊
He has a weakness...
你觉得这次是什么
What is it this time, you think?
不知道 我试着不去听
I don't know. I try not to listen.
行了 好奇也没什么
Ah, come on, there's no shame in being curious.
我不想别人觉得
I wouldn't want people thinking
我多管闲事
I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.
可她也许遇到麻烦了
Yeah, but she could be in trouble.
黑色稻草人也许
Hey, the Black Scarecrow could be
准备敲诈她之类的
trying to extort her for money or something.
不 黑色稻草人是个摔跤手
No, the Black Scarecrow's a wrestler.
他本该和她儿子比赛的 但他临阵逃脱了
He was supposed to wrestle her son, but he's chickening out.
还以为你没听呢
I thought you didn't listen.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't help it.
她一边哭一边说摔跤的事
She was talking about wrestling while crying!
那也不能说明什么
It doesn't take much.
我有次还看到她一边看加菲猫漫画一边哭呢
I once saw her crying reading a Garfield comic.
我到希望能不打扰她的隐私
I wish I could give her her privacy,
可我要在这站岗
but it's my job to stand here.
没事 也不是所有人都要隐私
It's fine. I mean, not everybody wants their privacy.
我就不要
I know I don't.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 我喜欢私密 但不喜欢一个人私密
Yeah, well, you know, I like privacy, but not alone privacy.
我听不太明白
I'm not sure what that means.
我的意思是我管电
It means I work in electrical,
所以我知道哪里的摄像头坏了
so I know all the spots where the cameras don't work.
如果你对其他事情好奇
You know, if you're ever feeling curious about other things.
你要打电♥话♥吗 如果不要 请离开
Do you have a phone call to make? Because if not, I suggest you move on.
-费歇尔 -赶紧的 犯人
- Hey, now, Fischer... - Now, inmate!
行
All right. Jeez.
如果他带了自己的椅子 肯定能打败他
But if he brings his own chair, he can really hurt him.
他能赢的
He can win!
也能给我们家带来荣耀
And return glory to our family.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, man! - What is it?
盐 她们动了手脚 辣椒婊♥子♥们
Salt. They gave us special trays. Chili shittin' bitches!
靠 她们故意这样的 她们知道
Man! They fuckin' with us this way 'cause they know
我们黑人血压容易高
our people's predisposition for hypertension.
天哪 她们想杀人
Man, they tryin' to kill us.
你们还想怎样 别惹厨子
Well, what do y'all expect? Don't fuck with the cooks.
什么
What?
怎么我也中了 我什么都没做
Hey! Why I got it like that? I didn't even do nothing.
她们把我们算成一伙的了
They're grouping us all together!
这叫种族主义 笨鸟
It's called racism, slow bird.
你是刚生出来还是怎么的
What, was you just born or something?
闭嘴
Shut up!
诀窍在于假装盐是糖
The secret is pretend the salt is sugar.
本尼特 我有个问题
So, Bennett, I got a question.
你是愿意住在一间地基破裂的房♥子里呢
Would you rather live in a house with a cracked foundation
还是愿意住在一个从不熄灯的停车场对面
or one across from a parking lot where the lights never go off?
都不想住
Neither.
可要是你的钱不够买♥♥别的房♥子了呢
But what if nothing else is in your price range?
我要个换一盘菜
Hey! I want a new tray.
不好意思 拿到什么是什么
Sorry. You get what you get.
胡说 你别想乱弄我的菜
Bullshit! You can't mess with my food!
我他妈又没搅和
I wasn't part of that shit!
珍娜 冷静
Janae, calm down.
说你呢
Inmate. Hey!
不能这样
You cannot do that!
靠
Fuck!
-放开我 -闭嘴
- Get off me! - Shut up!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
把他弄开
Get him off me!
-你想关禁闭吗 -不想
- You wanna go down the hill? - No.
那就别再这样搞
Then you cut that shit out.
扣你一个月的粮饷
You just lost commissary for a month, inmate.
你想到对策了还是就想这样
You got a plan or are you only trying to start shit?
我会处理的
I'm handling it.
那最好 里面可是我的外孙女
You better. That's my granddaughter in there.
怎么了 还以为你们出去了
-他打了他 他打了本尼托 -报♥警♥
-不 -不 弗洛利西塔
他会找到我们的 他会杀了我的 我们得离开这
我有钱
我们去佛罗里达跟弗兰基和丽塔住
你怎么弄到的
食品券的钱 我一直在存
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表