剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
想听我唱歌♥吗
Wanna hear my song?
无论从哪个方面来说我都无懈可击
I am beautiful in every single way.
是的 流言蜚语不会击垮我
Yes, words can't bring me down.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你们好 我叫布蕾歇尔
Hi, I'm Brichelle.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - How are you?
布蕾歇尔 你最好给我滚远点儿
Brichelle! You better to fuck off!
这姑娘太冲动
She got impulse-control issues, you know?
我很聪明 我能记住整个元素周期表
I'm real smart. I know the whole periodic chart.
我喜欢科学
I love science!
够了塔莎 去喝点冰沙
Okay, Tasha, how about we get you a shaved ice, yes?
要什么口味儿
What flavor would you like?
-可是我... -塔莎
- But I was... - Tasha.
蓝色的
Blue.
那东西看着真邪恶
That looks vile.
看着是蓝的 但喝起来跟红的一样
It look blue, but it tastes like red.
红和蓝是颜色 不是口味
Blue and red are colors, darlin'. They're not flavors.
好喝就行 我想喝点好喝的
Well, it's tasty. I like me somethin' tasty.
尤其是今天
Especially on days like now.
大家都喜欢乖孩子
People only want the babies.
人家当然喜欢乖孩子 多可爱呀
Of course they want the babies. Babies are cute.
我也可爱
I'm cute.
不 你块头太大 头发太爆♥炸♥
No, you're big, and your hair's ratsy.
太心急 肤色太黑
And you're too eager and too dark.
现在嘴还是蓝的了 估计味道是红的吧
And now your mouth is blue, but I suppose it tastes like red.
你嘴真毒
You nasty.
我只是实话实说
I just call 'em like I see 'em, darlin'.
你的教♥养♥院♥在附近吗
Your group home in this neighborhood?
你怎么知道我在教♥养♥院♥
How you know I live in a group home?
孩子 这个手感有点轻呢
My dear boy, this feels light to me.
轻了就不对 除非你想睡大街
Light ain't right unless you like sleeping on the street.
不是轻 都是大票
Nah, it ain't light. It's just big bills.
那就晚上吃饭见
Well, then, I'll see you at home for dinner, baby.
我去 原来你是毒贩子
Aw, shit, you a connect.
我是女商人
I'm a businesswoman.
我刚才听到你在那边秀科学
I couldn't help hear you braggin' on your science back there.
有两下子
I'm impressed.
我还知道π
I also know pi.
从你屁♥股♥就看得出你知道派
Your ass tells me you know pie.
π 不是派
Pi. Not "pie".
我能背小数点后56位
Up to 56 digits.
你想学做买♥♥卖♥♥吗
You care to learn the trade?
才不呢 才不跟毒贩子学
Hell, no, not with no connect.
要是出了事 就没哪一家会收养我了
I get in trouble, I never find a forever family.
你该考虑
You might wanna start thinkin' about
自成一家了 美味
making your own forever family, Taystee.
老是等别人救 会等到死
You wait around for one to come along, you might die waitin'.
我叫塔莎
My name is Tasha.
但美味跟你很搭
Yeah, but Taystee suits you somehow.
我刚说了 谁都喜欢"美味"的东西
Like you said, everybody like a little somethin' tasty.
我会盯住你的 美味
I'll be keepin' my eye on you, Taystee Girl.
回见
See you around the way.
太美了
This is sweet!
要不是扮职业装 老娘一定要火一把
Yo, I'd rock this if I wasn't being all professional.
管那么多干嘛 反正都是搞着玩
Why you care? You know it's all bullshit.
管他是不是搞着玩 我就想赢
Bullshit or no, I wanna win!
好好打扮是为了留下良好的第一印象
Ladies, it's about making a good first impression.
有白色的吗 我妈妈说白色最衬我
You got anything in white? My mother always said that was my color.
这衣服以前都谁穿过 各种味儿都有
Ugh! I mean, you could smell every inmate that's ever worn this.
这破烂你都洗过吗
You ever wash this shit?
有给大号♥美女穿的吗
You got something for the larger woman? Big and beautiful?
那边有加大码
We have plus size on the end there.
靠 人家才不要穿麻袋呢
Aw, shit. Man, I don't wanna wear no sack.
人家有线条 前♥凸♥后♥翘♥
I got curves. I'm a plushious woman.
既然是职业装
If this is really about career dressing for us,
为什么不干脆穿麦当劳服务员制♥服♥
shouldn't this be all, like, McDonald's and maids' uniforms?
不对 不要目光短浅
No! Do not think small.
要为自己向往的工作打扮
We are dressing ourselves for the career that we want.
要往大了想 为成功打扮
You have to put it into the universe, dress for success.
你穿豹纹
Take the leopard.
我都没看见豹纹 美死了
Oh, I didn't see the leopard! Ooh, that's cute.
我想当海洋生物学家怎么办
What if I wanna be, like, a marine biologist?
有潜水服吗
You got a wet suit?
你要想在那一行找工作
If you want to apply for a job in marine biology,
要先去人家办公室面试
you might have to go to an office for an interview.
这件怎么样
What about this?
粉色和你的肤色很搭
The peach tones would look so good with your skin.
谁来帮我拉一下
Could somebody help zip me, please?
肯定穿不上
I don't think that's gonna work.
你是说我胖吗
You callin' me fat?
没 就说你…有点壮啦
No. I'm just saying that you're... Yeah, you're broad.
是很壮很壮的那种
You're like a broad broad.
你个壮娘们儿
She a broad somethin.'
你个贱娘们儿
And you a bitch somethin.'
我来拉这边
I'm gonna pull in this side here.
-小心小心 -你拉那边
- Careful. Careful. - And you pull in that side.
再来个人拉拉链
And someone's gotta get the zipper.
-肯定能拉上 -好
- Okay, we can do this. - Okay.
我拉拉链 走起 吸气
I'll do the zipper. Let's go. Suck it in, girl.
在吸呢
I am sucking.
靠
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么样
How's it look?
我可不敢离你太近
Like I don't wanna be anywhere near you
免得那些珠子崩掉了 砸到我脸
when those beads pop off and shoot people in the face.
我好奇的是
Out of curiosity,
你穿这身是要想找什么工作
what kind of job were you thinking of gettin' in that?
人家就是想美美地打扮一次
I'm just here playin' dress-up.
姑娘们 快点
Ladies, you better get movin.'
咱们10分钟后去教堂
We're walkin' over to that chapel in 10 minutes.
我还没穿呢
I don't have anything.
麻烦问一下
Hey, can I ask you something?
要是去面试一家尤蒂卡的药品公♥司♥
What would you wear if you were going to a job interview
该穿什么呢
at a medical supply company in Utica?
我就假设一下
Just hypothetically speaking.
为什么弗娜卡去招聘会我们却要待在这里
How come Flaca gets to do job fair and we're stuck here?
因为弗娜卡先申请
'Cause Flaca asked first,
我要是让你们都去 就没人干活了
and if I let everybody go, nobody would be here.
下次早申请
Next time, ask first.
她根本不需要招聘会
She don't even need job fair.
她男朋友是莫利大王
Her boyfriend's like the king of molly.
给纽约所有夜店供货
He be selling to every club kid in New York.
那玩意儿爽嗨了
That shit is blowing up.
莫利是什么
What's molly?
纯摇♥头♥丸♥粉
The pure powder form of MDMA.
应该是纯净的摇♥头♥丸♥ 但我吸老是磨牙
Supposed to be like a clean ecstasy, but it made me grind my teeth.
老天不开眼 你怎么没进监狱
How come you ain't in jail, Luschek?
我不是已经进来了嘛 天天都在
I am in jail, every fuckin' day.
你想把暖气片关掉还是打开
You want the radiator on or off?
关掉 这里面已经够热了
Off. It's hot enough in here.
其他地方都冻得要死
And freezing everywhere else.
我们厕所的管道又冻住了 怎么办
The pipes in our bathroom froze again, how about deal with that?
我又不是管道工
I'm not a plumber.
不好意思 因为你露着春光呢 我以为...
Oh, our mistake, you got that whole ass-crack thing going, so...
你想吃点苦头吗
Inmate, you want me to give you a shot?
来块招聘会布朗尼蛋糕吧
Hey, have a job fair brownie.
玛丽亚 别在这贫嘴 洗碗去
Maria, stop running your mouth and run the dishwasher.
达娅 看我有东西给你
Daya? Ven, I've got something for you.
天啊 我快死了
Thank God. I'm dying.
这有用吗
Is this gonna work?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表