剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
大人物们
The big guns.
穿身西装就把自己当老大了
Think they're so boss 'cause they wear suits.
蠢透的特别调查处 他们来这干什么
Stupid SIS. Why are they even here?
一起刺伤 紧接着一起重物袭击
Well, a stabbing and a slocking back-to-back...
这里要变成整死人的赖克斯岛监狱了
It's turned into fucking Rikers around here.
他们会像审犯人一样拷问狱警
You know they're gonna grill the COs as hard as the inmates.
那群混♥蛋♥都巴不得逮住咱们
Those dicks are all dying to nail us.
先生们 早上好
Gentlemen, good morning.
欢迎来到利奇菲尔德 希望你们过得愉快
Welcome to Litchfield. Enjoy your stay.
马屁精
Kiss ass.
先生们 很高兴见到你们
Gentlemen, nice to see you.
我是乔·卡普托队长
Captain Joe Caputo.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我想在你们开始调查之前
Uh, I thought we could meet in my office
咱们可以先在我办公室见个面
and go over the details of the incident
重温一下事故的细节
before you begin your investigation.
我们要向菲格罗亚女士报到
Well, we report to Miss Figueroa.
我觉得我能提供更多信息
Right, well, I believe I can provide more information.
菲格罗亚女士那晚不在监狱
Miss Figueroa wasn't on campus that evening.
我们接到指示 要单独与她会面
We have instructions to meet with her exclusively.
到时候 我们会连同其他狱警一起
We'll interview you along with the other COs
跟你面谈
when the time comes.
好 我带你们去她办公室
Sure, sure. I'll show you to her office.
最好再来杯咖啡
Some coffee would be great, too.
加奶 两包糖
Light. Two sugars.
马车轻轻摇晃
Swing low
这种处罚还算轻的了
Guess it could be worse.
想当年
Back in the day,
他们会把咱们发配到乡村小道上去砸石头
they would have us out on some back road breaking rocks.
对 另一方面
Yeah, on the other hand...
《盗亦有道》里的保雷在监狱里接上电线
Paulie in Goodfellas had the joint wired,
每晚都煮丰盛的晚餐
cookin' big-ass dinners every night.
意大利人跟他们老妈的关系怪兮兮的
Italians have weird shit with their mothers.
他们跟老妈一起住的时间太长了
They, like, live with them for way too long.
我们跟老妈的关系都怪兮兮的
We all got weird shit with our mamas.
他们问起红妈的事 你会怎么说
What you gonna say when they ask you about Red?
说我啥也没看见 因为这是事实
That I didn't see shit, 'cause I didn't see shit.
可是你知道是谁干的
But, come on, you know who did it.
天呐 谁啊 谁干的
Oh, my gosh! Who? Who?
该死 你别一惊一乍的
Damn, you can't be doin' that shit.
我们家有心脏病史
I got a family history of heart attacks.
抱歉 对不起还不行吗
Sorry, I mean, I'm sorry. All right?
我就是过来看看家族生意怎么样
I just came to check on the family business.
毕竟我们得保证资金充足嘛
You know, we gotta keep these accounts full, right?
然后你们就开始闲聊了
And then you began to chat.
意大利人确实恋母
Italians do love their mamas.
那么
So...
你们有啥想问我的吗
Is there something you want to ask me?
-没 -没有
- Mmm-mmm. - Nope.
妈的 问不问我都要回答
Shit, I'm gonna answer anyway.
是我♥干♥的
Yes.
维 你知道我们啥也不会说的
Vee, you know we ain't gonna say shit.
你要说 亲爱的
Yes, you are, sweetheart.
你就说
You are going to say...
"你知道沃伦那丫头精神不稳定吗
"You know that Warren girl is unstable?
她有暴♥力♥史
She has a history of violence,
忠心不二
a melodramatic notion of loyalty.
但拜托对她下手别太狠
But please go easy on her because, you know what,
因为就算是疯子也需要点帮助"
even a double cray need a little bit of help."
他们大概最后就自己得出结论了
They will probably come to this conclusion on their own, eventually,
但帮他们一把也没啥坏处
but it doesn't hurt to give 'em a little push.
虽说她是精神病 但你这样也太冷血了吧
I know she Fruity Pebbles, but, man, that's cold.
是吗 真的
Is it? Really?
亚马逊调低书价
Is it cold for Amazon
就为了抢夺市场份额 这算冷血吗
to underprice books just to capture market-share?
我觉得你们作为这家公♥司♥的股东
No, it seems to me that as shareholders in this company,
已经对冷血免疫了
you are immune to the cold.
就像北极熊一样
Just like polar bears.
卖♥♥廉价书跟陷害疯子可不是一回事
Not sure cheap books is the same as pinning shit on Crazy.
你就不怕红妈醒来之后告诉他们真♥相♥吗
Ain't you worried Red's gonna wake up and tell them what happened?
不怕 像红妈这样的黑帮前辈不会那样做事
Nope, that is not how OGs like Red handle their business.
台词已经教给你了
You've got your script.
照着背就行
Follow it.
因为总有用不完的袜子 小丫头
'Cause there are always more socks, baby girl.
总有用不完的锁
Always more locks.
死对头
Enemies?
红妈和维以前有嫌隙
Well, Red and Vee, they had history.
你说的"维"是指伊冯·帕克吗
The Vee that you referenced is Yvonne Parker?
对 就是她
Yeah, yeah, that's her.
坏胚子
Bad seed.
靠近她的时候 你能感觉到她是个坏胚子
You can feel it when you're around her, her bad seediness.
就是她把局面搞得剑拔弩张
She is the one that made things hardcore.
虽说监狱不比夏令营
I mean, it's not like prison was summer camp,
但我们以前都能和平共处
but we all sort of got along.
起码不存在互相残杀
At least nobody was trying to kill each other.
结果现在分成了敌对的两派
Now, it's like Serbo-Croatia up in here.
你跟瑞泽尼科夫关系很近 对吧
You have a close relationship with Reznikov, correct?
别那么称呼她 她叫红妈
Don't call her that. Her name's Red, all right?
我们办理公务时不接受昵称
Nicknames don't suit our official purpose.
是吗 不把她当人对待
Oh, yeah. Yeah, well, treating her like she's not a person
我还不接受呢
doesn't suit me.
你们就做好本职工作
Hey, look, just do your job
找到那个混♥蛋♥凶手 好吗
and find the asshole who did it, okay?
如果你们够称职的话 现在就该查清楚了
All right, you'd know this by now if you were any good at your job.
是维干的
It was Vee.
她真名叫帕克 为了你们的公务需要
Parker, for your official purposes.
我觉得是那个黑人 扎小辫的那个
I think it's the black one. I don't know. The one with the hair.
她的真名不可能是"疯眼婆"
Her real name can't be Crazy Eyes.
我不知道 她就是个疯子
I don't know. She's the crazy one.
她之前就经常朝别人扔馅饼
She already be, like, throwing pie all the time...
但在这件事上 她的疯狂又更上了一层楼
but this is, like, next-level crazy, you know?
粗鲁
Rude.
那个维非常粗鲁
That Vee, she's a very rude person.
我不喜欢粗鲁的人
I don't like rude.
-是疯眼婆 -对
- It was Crazy Eyes. - Yes.
可你知道她的真名吗
But do you happen to know her real name?
苏珊娜·沃伦
Suzanne Warren.
你确定吗
You're sure?
确定
Positive.
我是从背后受到的攻击
I was attacked from behind.
我什么都没看见
I saw nothing.
没看到半个人影
No one.
我是个种种花草的老太婆
I'm an old woman trying to grow something green.
我真不知道谁会对我下此毒手
I don't know who would do this to me.
查普曼
Chapman.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo.
我喜欢你对这里所做的改变
I like what you've done with the place.
悲哀的是 这里已经开始有家的感觉了
Sadly, you know, it's starting to feel like home in here.
除了惩罚你 我别无选择
You know I had no choice but to punish you.
毕竟你闯进了行政办公室
You broke into administrative offices.
你说有人让你偷这些文件
You said someone asked you to steal these.
是谁
Who?
我还以为你不想听我说呢
I thought you weren't interested in what I had to say.
这里有一年的发♥票♥
There's a year's worth of invoices in here.
有人在搜集证据吗
Someone building a case?
我很清楚你想说些什么
'Cause I got a pretty good idea where you're going with this...
但我要知道些细节
but I'd like some details.
你...
You...
我刚来的时候 你对我很和善
you were kind to me when I got here.
你还让我给我未婚夫打了那个电♥话♥
You let me make that phone call to my fiance.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表