剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
怎么没人带她来
Why don't nobody bring her to visit?
从马萨诸塞过来 算了吧
What, from Massachusetts? Forget it.
瞧 我说了 你男朋友就在附近真是幸运
You see, I told you you're lucky your boyfriend's so close.
她的孩子在马萨诸塞
Her kids are in Massachusetts
歌♥洛丽娅的孩子远在佛罗里达
and Gloria's kids is all the way in fucking Florida.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
两个男孩跟姨妈一起 两个姐姐还在纽约
Two boys are with their tia. Two older girls are still in New York.
但他们不来探望
But they never visit.
-你们想看看这个吗 -好啊
- You guys wanna see this? - Yeah.
我从蜡笔上融了点蜡
All right. I got the wax from melting crayons
达娅娜画了这幅圣安东尼的画
and Dayanara drew the picture of St. Anthony.
祈祷他能给予护佑 力量和公平
You pray to him for protection and strength and justice.
为我们 也为孩子
For us and for baby.
朱莉安娜·费尔南达
Juliana-Fernanda.
-圣安东尼的神名是什么 -神名
- What's the orisha name for Saint Anthony? - Orisha?
所有的圣人不都有艺名叫什么什么神吗
You know, all the saints had, like, stage names for the booga-booga gods,
因为 那些种植园主
'cause, you know, the plantation owners,
不想再让奴隶拜神
they didn't want the slaves worshipping no more.
叫艾利谷亚
The orisha is named Eleggua.
-蜡烛芯怎么做的 -你猜
- Yo, how'd you make the wick? - I'll give you one guess.
你真的相信这个吗 真信吗
Do you really, like, believe in this? Like, for real?
-你是天主教 -是的
- You Catholic? - Yeah.
这也是天主教
Well, this is Catholic plus.
我姨妈说
Look, my tia says
无所谓对着大十字架
it doesn't matter if you're praying to a giant cross
还是小棍子祈祷
or to a itty bitty stick,
只要心存信仰就行
it's the faith that you put in it that counts.
你相信符咒 魔法什么的吗
Yeah, but do you believe in, like, spells and magic and shit?
我相信我能充分利用所能利用的
I believe I can use all the help I can get.
你要叫新人来厨房♥
You're getting new girls in the kitchen?
-你不能到这儿来 -你申请了吗
- You're not allowed back here. - Did you put in a request?
申请了又怎样 忙不过来就找人帮忙呗
What if I did? We need the extra help to keep up with the demand.
她让你这么做的
She put you up to this.
-她 -维
- She? - Vee.
你把话说反了 红妈
You got the scuttlebutt ass backwards, Red.
歌♥洛丽娅亲自去跟那个婊♥子♥说清楚了的
Gloria went in there and told that bitch what's what.
她耍你呢
She played you.
你完全不知道自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
开始准备饭菜吧
We're gonna start prepping for dinner.
等等 这个不是得一直点着吗
Wait. Aren't you supposed to keep it lit?
开玩笑
You kidding?
这玩意很危险
This shit is dangerous.
不是吧 不是吧
No. No, no, no, no!
天哪 天哪 该死 该死
No! No! No, no! Fuck! Fuck!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表