剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但考虑到惩教署不提出起诉
But considering the DOC didn't press charges,
之前只是我们间的言语之争
it was your word against mine...
直到现在
until now.
我一直在本分工作 先生
Well, I've been doing my job, sir.
今天早上就记了15个过了
Just gave out 15 shots this morning.
你让她怀孕了
You got her pregnant.
不
No.
对她来说很不幸 是的
Sadly for her, yes.
那个可怜的姑娘怀上了
That poor girl is carrying around
一个大胡子虐待狂的孽种
a sadistic little mustachioed shit inside her.
-哇 -门德斯
- Whoa. - Mendez...
你♥他♥妈♥的被炒了
you're fucking fired.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
不 我想你没明白
No, I... I don't think you do understand.
你还被逮捕了
You're also under arrest.
我们到了
We're in.
我来吧
Let me get that for ya.
好了 咱们走
All right, let's go.
我们在利奇菲尔德联邦监狱现场报导
We're reporting from Litchfield Federal Penitentiary,
狱警乔治·门德斯被逮捕
where the arrest of Correctional Officer George Mendez
他被起诉性侵犯 逮捕正在进行中
on charges of sexual assault is underway.
她来了
There she is!
我旁边是娜塔莉·菲格罗亚
I'm here with Natalie Figueroa,
利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的助理典狱长
Assistant Warden of Litchfield prison,
她是杰森·菲格罗亚的妻子
and wife of Jason Figueroa,
后者现正竞选州参议员
who is currently running for state senate.
菲格罗亚夫人
Miss Figueroa,
你知道警员中有不当行为存在吗
were you aware of misconduct among your officers?
在利奇菲尔德
Here at Litchfield,
我们对性罪犯者
we have a zero-tolerance
是绝对不会容忍♥的
policy when it comes to sexual offenders.
自《消除监狱强♥奸♥法案》颁布以来
Since the Prison Rape Elimination Act,
消除恶劣警员便成了我们的任务
we have made it our mandate to weed out rogue officers.
这些无助的女性在我们的照顾下
These vulnerable women are under our care,
我们会尽一切能力去保护她们
and we do everything in our power to protect them.
当然 这个世界上依然有坏人
Of course, there are still bad people in this world
会犯下十恶不赦的罪行
who commit heinous crimes,
不幸的是
and it is unfortunate that
其中一个道德败坏的人 居然在我们这里
one of these sickos ended up under our roof.
但我向你保证 我们会尽一切力量
But I assure you, we are doing everything in our power
照顾这位年轻女性
to take care of this young woman,
她才是真正的受害者
who is the real victim here.
-等我 亲爱的 -快走
- Wait for me, baby. - All right, keep it moving.
知道吗 我不在乎了
You know what? I don't care anymore.
来吧 逮捕我
Go ahead, arrest me!
我爱这个女人
I love this woman!
你听到我的话吗
You hear me?
她怀的是我的宝宝 老子爱死你了
That is my baby in there, and I fucking love you!
我要给孩子取名叫斯坦 好吗
I want to call it Stan, okay?
别举重东西
Don't lift anything heavy!
别吃吞拿鱼 也别吃软芝士
And no tuna fish! Or soft cheese.
我会回来找你的 亲爱的
I'm coming back for you, baby!
我会照顾你的 照顾你们母子
I'm gonna take care of you! Both of you!
快走 这里没你事了
Let's go. You're done here.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表