剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
老天爷
Oh, my God.
很差劲对吗
Horrible, wasn't it?
最差劲了
The worst.
你这个做得真差劲
You're really bad at that.
让我服务你好吗
Can I do you?
你不必问
You don't have to ask.
我从来没有过真正地...
I've never really...
为女人口♥交♥过吗
Gone down on a woman before?
我是说
I mean...
没有
No.
你算是哪门子的女同啊
What kind of a lesbian are you?
摸咪♥咪♥的
The boob-touching kind.
那好吧
All right, well...
你准备好"俯身"一试吗
Are you ready to take the plunge...
可以这样说
so to speak?
你会教我吗
Are you gonna coach me through it?
当然
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
阿姆斯特丹现在几点
What time is it in Amsterdam?
我不知道
I have no idea.
等我一下
Okay, um, give me a second.
对不起 生意上的事
I'm sorry, it's business.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你要喝杯水吗
Do you want a glass of water?
这也是反应之一吗
Is that a part of it?
脱水
Hydration?
搞什么
What the...
艾丽克斯
Alex!
老天 你♥妈♥的♥搞什么
Jesus! What the fuck?
住手 西尔维
Stop, Sylvie!
-住手 西尔维 妈的 -婊♥子♥
- Stop it, Sylvie! Shit! - Bitch!
老天
Jesus.
她打我
She... she attacked me.
-你♥妈♥的♥开什么玩笑 -别这样 帕波
- Are you fucking kidding? - Stop. Piper...
她就这样闯了进来
She just broke in here.
我住在这里
I live here!
是的
She does.
这是我的女友 你这个婊♥子♥
That's my girlfriend, you whore.
不
No.
把她赶出去
Get her the fuck out of here.
我会的
Okay, I will. I'm gonna get
我会让她走 然后我们谈谈
her out of here and then we're gonna talk.
我说了 让她滚 立刻
I said, get her out! Now!
西尔维 别这样 西尔维
Sylvie. Come on, Sylvie.
你的女友
Your girlfriend?
很复杂 帕波
It's complicated, Piper.
真操蛋
This is so fucked up.
对不起 我应该说的
I'm sorry, I should've said something.
你以为呢
You think?
你受伤了吗 她打伤你了吗
Are you hurt? Did she hurt you?
她揍了我的脸
She punched me in the face.
对 很痛
Yes, it hurts.
妈的 我另一只鞋呢
Fuck, where is my other shoe?
我只是 不断见到你
I just... I kept seeing you around and...
我喜欢你 然后你打来电♥话♥
You know, I liked you, and then when you called...
闭嘴 别说了 你越描越黑
Okay, stop it. Please don't. You're making it worse.
给
Here.
你找到另一只鞋子了吗
Did you find your other shoe?
算了
Forget it.
你没鞋怎么走回家
What? You can't walk home without your shoes.
你的鞋子很漂亮
They're nice shoes.
马歇尔百货买♥♥的 操♥你♥妈♥
They're from Marshalls. Fuck you!
脱衣服
Strip.
你也早上好
Good morning to you, too.
你喷了香水吗
You wearing perfume?
的确是的
I am, in fact.
我离开家前喷了点身体喷雾
I put on a little spritz right before I left the house.
你鼻子很灵
You have a good nose.
我有时会在耳后擦杏仁精
I put almond extract behind my ears sometimes.
让我闻起来一股曲奇味
Makes me smell like a cookie.
别废话了 下蹲咳嗽
Anyway, let's get to the squat and cough.
好的
Okay.
瞧瞧 她来啦
Well, well, there she is.
-浪子回来了 -是的
- The prodigal daughter returns. - Yep.
还没到早上8点
It's not even 8:00 A.M.
我已经被揩了三次油了
And I've already been felt up three times.
-怎么样 -摸♥奶♥头摸得不够
- How was it? - Not enough nipple play.
好笑
Funny.
这么说你不想谈
So you don't wanna talk about it?
我还在慢慢接受中
I'm, uh, still processing, you know.
和老年人尴尬的交谈
Awkward conversations with old people,
糟糕的干酪盘 葬礼
bad cheese plates, a funeral,
婚礼 麦芽啤酒
a wedding, malt liquor.
48小时体验一辈子
A whole lifetime in 48 hours.
你知道什么感觉很奇怪吗
You know what was so weird?
用非塑料的盘子吃东西
Eating off of plates that weren't plastic.
感觉好重
They felt so heavy.
你有空闲时间吗
Did you by any chance have time?
我有
I did.
我有些不敢问
I'm afraid to ask.
很棒 非常棒
It was great. It was really great.
真是皇后区的一处好地方
And that is such a cute part of Queens.
我之前没怎么去过
I've never spent much time there.
你进去了吗
Did you go in?
时间不长
For a minute.
生意很好 还排了队
You know, it's doing really well. There was even a line.
你点了什么吗
But you ordered something?
点了 我...
Yes! I, um...
点了那种甜甜的
One of those... the sweet...
-乳酪面包吗 -是的
- Vatrushki? - Yes.
-乳酪面包 -是的
- Vatrushki? - Yes.
我会在夏天用蜜桃泥做
I do them with peach puree in the summertime.
太好吃了
Delicious.
那地方真漂亮 红妈
It's such a beautiful place, Red.
我明白你为什么为之如此骄傲
I can really see why you are so proud of it.
真的谢谢你
Thank you. Really.
我的儿子们告诉我生意很差
My boys had told me business was bad, and, you know,
在这里 我无能为力
from in here, there's nothing I can do.
感谢上帝有了转机
Thank God they turned it around.
你和莱瑞怎么样了
So, how was it with Larry?
奇怪 伤心 正式分手
Bizarre, sad, officially over,
他上了别人
and he fucked someone else.
他告诉你的吗
He told you this?
在醉酒极度悲伤的性♥交♥过程中说的
In the middle of a drunken, grief-stricken sexual encounter.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
But you know what the weirdest thing was?
我甚至一点也不生气
I wasn't even mad. At all.
这也说得通 一报还一报
It kind of made sense. Tit for tat.
我们的情况是奶♥子♥换奶♥子♥
Or, well, tit for tit, as the case may be.
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
你心胸比我宽广
you're a bigger woman than I am.
-他上的谁 -我不想知道
- Who was it? - I didn't wanna know.
-少废话 -真的 我不想知道
- Oh, bullshit. - No, really, I didn't wanna know.
他告诉我 是我认识的人
He told me it was someone I know,
知道是谁只会更糟
and a name would just make it worse.
你知道谁最有可能吗 我们的邻居娜塔利
But you know who it probably was? Our neighbor, Natalie.
她是瑜伽教练
She's a Bikram teacher.
很嗲那种
She's very touchy-feely,
总是让我们去免费上课
she's always offering us lots of free classes.
但谁在乎啊 根本不重要
But who cares? It doesn't matter anyway.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表