剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你找根棒球棒
You get a baseball bat,
木头的 不要金属的
the wood kind, not the fucking metal kind,
一个大垃圾袋
and a big trash bag,
黑色的 不要看得透那种
the black kind, not the see-through kind...
迈克尔 你长大了
Michael, you look all grown up.
你一定长高了有4英寸
You must have grown, like, 4 inches.
现在叫迈克了
It's "Mike" now.
看看他的脚
Now, take a look at his feet.
我告诉他 他躺下去和站着一样高
I told him he's as tall lying down as he is standing up.
你想对我说什么
Anything you want to say to me...
都可以 明白吗
you can say it, okay?
也许我们应该玩游戏 好吗
Well, you know, maybe we should play a game. Hmm?
那边小孩用品里有扑克牌 怎么样
They got a deck of cards over there by the kids' stuff. Huh?
在探视室 可以拥抱两次
When in the Visitation Room, you're allowed two hugs,
到达和离开时分别一次
one on arrival and one on departure.
卫生间还没修好
Well, they still didn't fix the bathrooms,
湖边应该建挡土墙
and they were supposed to put in a retaining wall by the lake,
但现在只有几包沙袋
but there's just a couple of sandbags.
我查了FCP这个名字 并不存在
Well, I ran the name FCP and it doesn't exist.
查不到这家公♥司♥
No trace of the company.
你确定在卡车上看到的是这个名字吗
You sure that's the name you saw on the truck?
对 我肯定
Yeah, I'm positive.
我猜想
Well, my guess is that the
监狱给合同的公♥司♥
prison is giving inflated contracts to companies
要么是空壳公♥司♥ 要么是菲茨核心的下属公♥司♥
that are either shells or subsidiaries of FitzCORE,
菲茨核心将回扣
and FitzCORE is paying
给杰森·菲格罗亚的竞选
kickbacks into the Jason Figueroa campaign.
我需要的是发♥票♥ 我能看出谁在拿钱
What I need are invoices, so I can see who's getting paid.
是哦
Right.
不如这样
Well, what about...
不如拍些未完成品的照片
What about photos of all the unfinished work?
如果我能给你弄部相机
If I could get you a camera...
不 不如你给我弄部苹果手♥机♥
No, why don't you get me an iPhone
这样我能拍照 还能玩"糖果大爆险"
so then I can take pictures and play Candy Crush?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我之前跟你说过了
I told you before,
我不会以自♥由♥为代价 为你的署名文章冒险
I'm not risking my freedom for your fucking byline.
帕波 这个女人是罪犯
Piper, this woman is a criminal.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Well, so am I.
要二吗
Collecting twos?
不要
Nope.
对我有用
Better for me.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你把我打得落花流水
You're kicking my ass here.
对 到我发牌了
Yep. My turn to deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
南斯先生 你怎么来了
Mr. Nance, what brings you here?
菲格罗亚女士 你好吗
Miss Figueroa, how are you?
知道你来我监狱做什么我会更好
Better once I know what the fuck you're doing in my prison.
我来探视一位朋友
I was... visiting a friend.
那位朋友是谁
And what friend might that be?
我给你的办公室打过几个电♥话♥
You know, I've called your office a bunch of times.
是吗
Have you?
我五秒钟就能找出你在谁的探视名单上
I can find out whose list you're on in five seconds flat,
没必要玩游戏
so there's no need to play games here.
帕波·查普曼
Piper Chapman.
帕波·查普曼 你怎么认识她的
Piper Chapman. And how do you know Piper Chapman?
我们有共同的朋友
We have... mutual friends.
你看到这烂人了吗
You seeing this shit?
就好像他妈的看上我一样
I mean, it's like she's got a fucking hit out on me.
我想她要你的芝士泡芙
I think she wants some of those cheese puffs you got.
给她一点吧
Maybe just give her a few.
一定是这样 她看上我的泡芙了
Oh, yeah, that must be it. She's after my puffs.
莫里洛 你有探视者
Morello, you have a visitor.
到探视室报到 莫里洛
Report to Visitation, Morello.
是你啊 妹子
That's you, kid.
应该没人来看我啊 也许是我的妹妹
I'm not expecting anybody. Maybe it's my sister.
老天 希望没出事 我样子如何
Jeez, I hope there's nothing wrong. How do I look?
-漂亮 -好的
- Looking hot. - All right.
你够了
Stop!
至少进来让我可以看到你
Man, or at least get in here where I can see you.
你打算做这种无聊事做多久
How much longer is this shit gonna go on for?
你要拿去给红妈
You need to take it to Red.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你真觉得我会为了嗨一次
You really think I'm gonna throw
丢掉两年的戒毒成果吗
away two years of sobriety for one little high?
我看到崔希娅被装在运尸袋中被运出去
I saw Tricia get wheeled out of here in a body bag.
你觉得我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
你好
Well, hello. Hi.
别碰我
Don't you fucking touch me.
坐下
Sit down.
很高兴见到你 我喜欢你的毛衣
It's nice to see you. I like your sweater.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你闯进了我家
I know you broke into my house.
我不知道你如何做到的 但你做到了
I don't know how you did it, but you did.
警♥察♥不相信我 但我知道是你
Now, the cops don't believe me, but I know it was you.
我不明白 你为什么来这里
I don't understand. Why did you come here?
因为我要听你承认
Because I want to hear you say it.
-告诉我是你 -我不知道你在说些什么
- Tell me it was you. - I don't know what you're talking about.
显然你坐牢这段时间
So, clearly your time in prison
并没有让你回归现实 你这个疯子
has done nothing to bring you back into reality, you psycho.
我对天发誓
I swear to God...
如果你再接近我 或是我的家人我的妻子
if you come near me, or my family, or my wife again, ever,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
我会用双手 活活掐死你
With my bare fucking hands, I will choke you until you are dead.
你能小点声音吗
Could you keep your voice down just a little?
你有病吗 为什么
You... Are you out of... Why?
你让我小点声
You want me to keep my voice down
这样你的罪犯朋友不会知道
so your criminal friends in here won't know that you're a
你是个疯子 越狱跟踪我吗
mental case who broke out of prison to stalk me?
是他吗
Is that him?
什么意思
What is that?
你要继续玩这种疯子把戏吗
Are you trying to keep up this lunatic charade?
-假装我是你男友吗 -不是
- Pretend that I'm your boyfriend? - No.
我不认识这个女人 明白吗
I don't know this woman, okay?
我们约会过一次 就一次
We went on one date! One!
她是个该死的跟踪狂
She's a fucking stalker!
先生 请马上离开
Sir, you need to leave now.
她是个危险人物
She's fucking dangerous!
-马上离开 -她...
- Leave, now. - Hey... She...
你知道她越狱了吧
You know she broke out of here, right?
她是个疯婊♥子♥
She's a psycho bitch!
-对不起 -快走
- Sorry. - Come on.
我可不是有罪的那个
Hey, man, I'm not the criminal here, okay?
我疯了
I'm crazy.
我是个疯子 我真的很有问题
I'm a crazy person. There is something really wrong with me.
我们所有人都有问题
I mean, there's something wrong with all of us.
否则我们不会在这里
Like, otherwise we wouldn't be in here.
不 我做了坏事
No, I did something bad.
非常坏
Really bad.
我应该待在医院时
When I was supposed to be at the hospital,
我偷了车
I stole the van
去了他奥尔巴尼的家
and I went to his house in Albany.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你知道如果你被抓的话会有什么后果吗
Do you know what could happen if you got caught?
我想他们会控告你重罪潜逃
I think they charge you with felony escape.
刑期延长三倍
Triple your sentence.
我知道 相信我 我知道
I know. Believe me, I know.
别他妈的再这样做了 你这个疯子
Well, don't fucking do that again, you maniac.
真的
Seriously.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表