剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
What's on it?
里面有什么
Your father and Billy
你父亲和比利
planning Normandy's murder together.
共谋杀害诺曼底的录音
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Listen to it.
你自己听
Audio can be faked.
音频可以伪造
Do you want to listen to it?
你想听吗
Sure. Play it.
好啊 放吧
All right, you know what we'll do?
好吧 你知道是什么流程吧
5 up front, 15 when it's done.
先付五千 事成之后付一万五
Half up front.
先付一半
Look, this is what I got right now.
我现在只有这么多
When Normandy's out of the way, I'll be back in Alicia's life,
等干掉了诺曼底 我就又掌控艾莉西亚的生活了
and I'll have access to more money.
那时我就有更多的钱了
You know that, all right? And I'll pay the rest then.
你也知道吧 到时候我再付你剩下的钱
I'm not using my own piece.
我不能用自己的家伙
You don't need to. I'll get you one, all right?
不需要 我给你搞一把
It's clean. I got all this planned.
没问题的 我都计划好了
May 17th.
5月17日
Yo, that -- that's his birthday.
那 那天是他生日
What do you care?
管这个干嘛
And then he killed Billy to cover it up.
然后他杀了比利掩盖这一切
Blamed the whole thing on Andrew Lippman
把一切都栽赃到安德鲁·利普曼头上
so he could keep a sexual and economic hold on you.
这样他就能掌控你的金钱和身体了
It almost worked.
差点成功了
Did you tell my mother? Is that why she did it?
你告诉我妈妈了吗 所以她才这么做吗
No.
不
She had her own reasons.
她有自己的理由
He kept her from you.
他不让她见你
He made her think that she was crazy for believing the truth.
他让她以为自己疯了才会相信那些事实
I think killing him was the only way
我想她只有杀了他
that she could...guarantee
才能保证
that he wouldn't do any more damage to either one of you.
他不会再对你们俩造成伤害
I want to go home.
我想回家
C-can I go home now?
我能回家了吗
Home is a crime scene, Alicia.
你家是犯罪现场 艾莉西亚
Let me take you back to the retreat.
我送你回戒毒所吧
I'm not going back there. Rehab doesn't help.
我不回去了 戒毒没有用
I can handle my shit myself.
我自己能处理好这些烂事
Well, this is -- this is a lot of shit, though.
但是 要处理的烂事太多了
That's not your problem, is it?
那也不关你的事吧
Come with me.
跟我来
I want to show you something.
给你看点东西
Why are you making me look at this?
为什么让我看这个
Her name's Lizzie.
她叫丽兹
She O.D.'d, like you.
跟你一样吸毒过量
Only with less luck.
只不过她运气不好
How old is she?
她几岁
17.
What did she take?
她吸了什么
What difference does it make? She's dead.
有什么区别 她已经死了
If you want to stay alive, you need to change,
如果你想活下来 就得改变
or else that's you lying in there,
不然躺在冷藏柜里
under the sheet in the meat locker.
盖着白床单的就是你
And your mother threw everything away
那你妈妈舍弃一切
for nothing at all.
就毫无意义
Can I see my mom?
我能见我妈妈吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表