剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Look at you.
天哪 瞧瞧你
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么呀
I don't care. You're here and you're alive.
无所谓 只要你活着就好
And I was so scared Amanda,
我好害怕 阿曼达
you can -- you can drop the act, okay?
你不用 不用在演戏了 好吗
I-I told them everything.
我都告诉他们了
Reno, Sam?
里诺 山姆
I was all packed.
我都收拾好行李了
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
Not if you leave now.
你现在走就不会有
Look, Aman just I don't think so, Sam.
阿曼达 你 没门儿 山姆
S.E.C. is on its way. Let's go.
证♥监♥会♥马上就来人了 走吧
Shots were fired in Alicia's house.
艾莉西亚家传出了枪声
SWAT's en route. We should get going.
突击队已经过去了 我们得走了
Listen, the cops didn't even give me time
听着 警♥察♥连过来开门的时间
to open up the door.
都没给我
They just broke in. They put assault weapons on me.
就这么闯进来 对我使用了攻击性武器
They threw me down on the ground.
还把我按在了地上
Nobody even told me why. Try to relax, sir.
都没人先给我解释一下 请镇定 先生
It's not that easy right now. An emergency call came in
哪有那么容易镇定 有人报♥警♥
saying that there were shots fired within the house.
说这里有人开枪
Where's your daughter? She's in rehab.
你女儿呢 她在戒毒所
Nothing happened here. There were no shots fired.
没发生任何事 也没人开枪
SWAT is still securing the house.
突击队还在搜查房♥间
At this point, they're assuming that it's a prank.
眼下 他们倾向于这是恶作剧
They're doing it to celebrities these days.
他们最近经常这样对待名流
It's called "Swatting." That's sick.
管这叫 突击检查 太可恶了
Are you staying in the house right now, Mr. Barnes?
你要留在家里吗 巴恩斯先生
Well, someone responsible's gotta be here when she gets home,
得有个她能信赖的人留在这儿等她回来
not the crowd she's dealing with.
而不是她想要逃开的一众看客
Look at this. Look.
看这个 看
Look at this.
看这个
Look at this. Yeah.
看这个 嗯
I'm trying to keep the house safe for her, you know?
我尽量让房♥里没东西能伤到她
Inspectors, we found this
警探 我们在主卧床下
beneath the bed in the master bedroom.
找到了这个
It was loaded but it was not discharged today.
已经上膛 但今天没有用过
You found a loaded gun in her bedroom? Thank you.
在她卧室找到一把上膛的枪 谢谢
Do you see what I'm up against?
看到我在忙什么了吗
Listen, you gotta get it the hell out of here, okay?
听着 你赶紧带这鬼东西离开 好吗
I can't have it around her.
这个不能留在她身边
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Please, I'm just trying to keep my daughter safe, guys.
拜托 我只是想保我女儿安全
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, it occurred to me I owe you half a dinner.
我突然想到 我还欠你半顿晚饭
'Cause you can't officially call it a date
如果只吃了开胃菜的话
if you only get to the appetizers.
可不能称之为一次约会
Yeah, being a cop really screws up your social life.
我们身为警♥察♥ 总会搞砸社交生活
Well, would you like to, uh,
请问你今晚能否
do the back-half of dinner tonight?
继续后半顿晚饭
Yeah, sure.
嗯 当然
Cool. All right, um...
太好了
7:00? I'll pick you up at 7:00.
七点如何 我晚上七点来接你
7:00's good. 7:00's good.
就七点吧 就七点
All right. All right. See you. Yeah, tonight.
好 到时见 今晚见
Hey, so the .22 that SWAT found under Alicia's bed?
特警队在艾莉西亚床下找到的点22手♥枪♥
Registered to Andrew Lippman.
登记在安德鲁·利普曼名下
Lawyer/manager/bedmate.
律师兼经理兼床伴
I heard that. Dude's full service, huh?
我听说了 这家伙是全方位服务啊
I goosed ballistics to put a same day rush on it.
我催他们今天就给出弹道测试的结果
For you.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
$15 million?
一千五百万
Who are they kidding?
他们逗谁呢
The woman worked as a nurse, right?
这女人就一护士 对吧
I mean, how much could she have made in a year? What? $32K?
她一年又能赚多少 三万二
Just take a deep breath.
请深呼吸
You have 30 days to respond.
你有30天去回应
And I know the best civil attorneys in town.
而且我认识城里顶尖的民事律师
I can't afford the best attorneys in town.
我雇不起顶尖律师
I didn't say the most expensive.
我可没说是最贵的那个
All right, assuming we win the criminal case,
好吧 假设我们赢了刑事诉讼
you should be able to settle for 10 cents on the dollar.
那么和解费大约是这个的10%
That's $1.5 million.
那就是150万
That's under my liability limit.
那我就负担得起了
I'm covered by insurance.
我还有保险
I hate breaking bad news.
我想告诉你个坏消息
No, I looked it up already, Al.
不 我已经查了 阿尔
Even a real DUI doesn't change the coverage.
即使真是酒驾也是同样的保额
They still have to pay up to the limit on my policy.
他们还是得照保单赔到最高额
I have zero exposure.
我不用承担任何责任
Did you look up driving with an expired license?
你有看针对驾照过期的规定吗
Your insurance company can deny the claim
保险公♥司♥可以拒绝你的索赔
because you weren't legally operating the vehicle
因为事故发生时
at the time of the accident.
你没有依法驾驶汽车
Are you sure? I do this for a living.
你确定吗 我可是靠这个吃饭的
How could you not renew your driver's license
你怎么能一整年都不去
for a whole year?
续驾照呢
We can't even make the argument that it was slightly expired.
我们连说这是轻微过期都不行
I was busy.
我之前太忙了
All right, well, you still have equity in your house, though, right?
好吧 那你对房♥子还是有产权的吧
I'm not at fault. My house?
我没有责任 还要动我的房♥子
Money is the least of your problems if you're in jail.
你要进了监狱 钱还是小事
We need to focus on our case.
我们要把注意力集中在本案
We've received discovery.
我们已收到证据披露
Already? Well, you wanted to fasttrack the trial,
那么快 你想审理尽快结束
and the State is making it happen for you.
公诉方就如你所愿
Not a favor, I'll tell you again.
我再说一次 这可不是好事
Delays are a defense attorney's best friend.
拖延是辩方律师最好的朋友
You're still thinking like a prosecutor.
你还在按检方的思路来想问题
'Cause the sooner this is over,
因为结束得越快
the sooner I can get back to the right side of the aisle.
我就能越早回到我该待的位置
I never would have produced discovery that fast.
我就不可能那么快给出证据披露
You know, I used to give old contact info for the witnesses
我以前还拿目击证人不用的联♥系♥信息
just to make the defense work harder.
想让辩方工作更困难
Yeah, nice. Very professional.
很好 很专业
Oh, please. You know how much the defense withholds.
拜托 你也清楚辩方手上扣了多少
Don't get all prissy on me.
别总对我大惊小怪
There's an eyewitness to the accident.
事故发生时有一位目击证人
No, there wasn't.
不 没有
Yeah, she's on the State's list.
有的 她在公诉方给的名单上
Her name is Skylar Jennings.
她叫斯凯拉·詹宁斯
Let me see her statement. Well, it's a partial.
给我看看她的证词 只是部分
She says she was at or near the scene.
她说她就在现场或不远处
She observed the events in their entirety.
她目击了事件全程
She declined to complete her statement
在和地检办公室进一步讨论之前
pending further discussions with the DA's office.
她拒绝给出完整证词
State's back pocket witness.
公诉方的后备证人
Yeah, I ran her record.
我查了她的案底
Repeated arrests for narcotics,
因贩毒 破坏公私财产
vandalism, criminal trespassing.
和非法侵入而多次被捕
And pending charges. Exactly.
还有待决指控 正是
She's a junkie snitch. She's looking to cut a deal.
她是个瘾君子告密者 她想要做交易
She can't hurt us.
她伤不到我们
I am more worried about your wife.
我更担心你的妻子
I thought we agreed about this.
这点我们不是都达成一致了吗
If the State gets her to admit that you two were having
如果公诉方让她承认事故发生时
an argument at the time of the accident,
你们在争吵
it supports negligence.
会给疏忽罪提供支撑
You were drunk and distracted.
你喝醉了还分心吵架
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表