剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
from his commercials that she thought to call the cops.
然后报告了警♥察♥
It seems he's ready to talk.
他已经可以说话了
Why don't you guys fly up there and bring him back?
你们飞过去 把他带回来
He's at Reno General. Okay.
他在里诺总医院 好的
The two of you go interview Luke.
你们俩去审问卢克
My information is that he spends most every day
我的线人告诉我他基本上每天都在
at Metro Fitness working out.
都市健身房♥健身
Yeah, well, old habits never die.
旧习难改
Yeah.
是的
Luke Wedman?
卢克·威德曼吗
Terry English, SFPD, Homicide.
我是泰瑞·英格里希 旧金山警局凶案组的
This is Inspector Mulligan.
这位是穆里根警探
Why are you here?
有什么事
You're looking good, man. I see you putting in the hours.
你看上去很不错啊 肯定花了不少时间吧
Thanks. Gotta stay primed for when the call comes in.
谢谢 必须时刻准备好
Every weekend adds names to the injury list, you know?
每周末伤员名单都会增加
I keep my toothbrush packed.
我都把洗漱包准备好了
You got the fans upset, man,
球迷都替你难过 伙计
saying the Wildcats shouldn't have cut you.
他们说野猫队不应该不要你
Yeah. People spread their love for me. I know they did.
是的 大家都很喜欢我 我知道
No help. No help at all.
可是没用 完全没有用
Seems Twitter don't keep you on a roster.
推特也没法帮你留在球队
Ah, I hear you. You follow football?
我明白 你看橄榄球吗
Yeah. My dad and brother made a point of it.
是的 我父亲和我哥哥给我养成的习惯
Church and football every Sunday -- not an option.
每周日去教堂 看橄榄球 没得选
But the pair of you didn't come here to blah-blah
你们来肯定不是跟我聊
about my career, did you?
我的职业生涯的 对吧
So just get to it, okay? Before I cool down too much.
有话就直说吧 要不我还得再热身
Yeah, my bad. The night Normandy Parker got killed --
不好意思 诺曼底·帕克被杀的那晚
Come on, man. For real?
不是吧 真的吗
Hey, we just wanna see where you were.
我们只是想知道你当时在哪
Why? Billy James killed him.
为什么 是比利·詹姆斯杀的他
How do you know that? 'Cause I know I didn't.
你怎么知道的 因为我知道我没杀他
Well, you point a gun at a guy in a locker room
你在更衣室用枪指着他
with a $2 million motive --
他让你损失了两百万 你很有动机
Who said anything about a gun?
谁跟你说的枪的事
Guy gets shot dead,
他被枪杀了
people remember the first part, you know?
大家只会记得前半部分
You're gonna ruin any chance I got at a future.
你这样会毁了我以后所有的机会
Only if you killed him, man.
除非真是你杀了他
Look, just tell us where you were,
告诉我们那晚你在哪
we'll let you get back to your workout.
然后我们就不再打扰你了
I was at home. I saw it on the news.
我当时在家 我在新闻上看到那事的
Popped a bottle of the good stuff to celebrate.
然后开了瓶好酒庆祝了一下
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.
那是他罪有应得
An arrogant prick.
自大的混♥蛋♥
All right, well, did you share a glass with anybody else
好吧 还有谁跟你一起
while the bottle was still open?
庆祝吗
Yeah, my girl.
是的 我女朋友
Your girl have a name?
你女朋友有名字吗
Yeah, she's got a name. Willow.
是的 她有名字 薇洛
I'll tell her you're coming.
我会告诉她你们要去找她
Okay, all right. Appreciate the cooperation, man.
好的 谢谢你的配合 伙计
Thank you. Oh, just so we cover all our bases,
谢谢 还有件事要问清楚
where were you when Billy James got killed last Thursday?
比利·詹姆斯上周四被杀时你在哪
Sure. I was principal for a day at Jefferson High.
我当时在杰弗逊高中当教练
You can see all the photos of me online.
网上有很多我那天的照片
Charity work is a part of my anger management therapy.
公益活动是我愤怒治疗的一部分
It really helps.
真的有帮助
All right, back to work.
好的 继续锻炼吧
Guy owns a nationwide chain,
这家伙在全国都有连锁店
prints money in his sleep,
睡着觉都能挣钱
and he manages to piss it all away.
可他还是把一切都毁了
Great American tragedy.
伟大的美国悲剧
Yeah. Riches to rags.
是啊 从富翁到贫民
And... hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I like having you home.
我很喜欢你在家
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Okay, well, don't forget where I was.
一会继续
I'm committing it to memory.
我绝不会忘记
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Is Mario home?
马里奥在家吗
Who are you? Just a friend.
你是谁 他的朋友
He left something in my car.
他把东西落在我车上了
Mario. What?
马里奥 什么事
Your friend is here.
你朋友来了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Mario Siletti? Yes.
马里奥·瑟莱缇 是我
You've been served.
这是给你的传票
Goddamnit.
该死
What? What is it?
什么 这是什么
Well, I'm being sued. Yeah.
我被起诉了 好吧
For $15 million?
要一千五百万美元
Wait. What?!
等等 什么
The woman's family.
那女人的家人
We haven't even started the trial yet and now this?
审讯还没开始呢 又来这个
Oh, my God.
天哪
What did you mean by "Your friend is here"?
你刚刚说"你朋友来了"是什么意思
No, I made a promise to you to honor our marriage.
我向你保证过会尊重我们的婚姻
How long before you actually trust me again, hmm?
你要多久才会真正再相信我
What more can I do, Cass?
我还能怎么做 凯西
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just that old scars -- they still hurt.
只是旧伤疤 还痛着
You know, this is a process.
需要一个过程
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做
We'll handle it.
我们会处理好的
Come here.
过来
SFPD.
旧金山警局
Even if Willow answers,
就算薇洛开了口
you know she's gonna lie her ass off for him.
你也明白她会为了他信口开河的
See? Look at that. You are a romantic.
瞧瞧 你是个浪漫主义者
I'm sure she bounced the second he called.
他一打电♥话♥她肯定就高兴得跳起来了
SFPD.
旧金山警局
What's going on?
怎么回事
Uh, do you know if Willow's home?
你知道薇洛在不在吗
Are you here about her boyfriend?
你们来是因为她男友吗
No, we're investigating a homicide.
不是 我们在调查一起杀人案
Oh, my God. Who did he kill?
天哪 他杀了谁
I was always afraid it would be me.
我一直担心他会杀了我
You know, you read about it, the neighbor who
就像在报纸上看到的 帮忙报♥警♥的邻居
calls the police and then ends up needing them.
最终成了被害人
You can't just listen and do nothing,
可也不能只听听就置之不理
or you're part of the problem, right?
否则你也会成为帮凶 对吗
Listen to what?
听什么
Oh, I won't come out my front door if he's in the hall.
他在这里的时候我是不会出门的
I mean, if he hits her and he loves her,
如果他爱她还打她
what do you think he'd do to me?
你们觉得他会怎么对我呢
I should move, but I love my condo.
我应该搬走 可我爱我这公♥寓♥
9-1-1 is a joke. Can't you guys help her?
报♥警♥就是个玩笑 你们不能帮帮她吗
Uh, we'll follow up on that.
我们会跟进调查的
When was the last time you made a complaint?
你最后一次投诉是什么时候
May 17th.
5月17号♥
What?
怎么了
Okay, so let me get this straight.
让我理一下
Luke's alibi for Normandy's murder
卢克关于诺曼底谋杀案的不在场证明
is he was beating his girlfriend at the time?
就是他那时正在打女友
Yeah. Dispatched confirmed sending patrol.
是啊 调度员证实了有派巡警过去
Uh, the reports say she was bruised on her cheek
报告上显示她脸颊淤青
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表