剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
The irony is,
讽刺的是
it -- it wasn't the cardiac condition that killed him.
心脏病没害死他
Just...A man with a gun.
而是 一个拿枪的人
What a waste.
真是多此一举
Why was Normandy willing to roll the dice like that?
为什么诺曼底甘愿孤注一掷
Just for the money?
只是为了钱吗
It's hard to give up that kind of stardom, you know?
要放弃明星的光辉很难
Now who are you when you used to be Normandy Parker?
当过了诺曼底·帕克还怎么忍♥受默默无闻
Yeah, making $14 mil a year on the field.
是啊 在球场上年薪一千四百万美元
That'd be, what? Like, a hundred years for us?
对我们来说 得挣一百年
No, 50, after he pays his taxes.
不是 五十年 他还得交税
Well, I guess he has a big nut to cover though, right?
大概是他要兼顾的方面更多
I mean, between the wife and the house and the kids
妻子 房♥子 孩子
and his boys, his toys, his personal payroll.
随从 玩具 个人账单
Maybe he had to play.
或许他不得不继续
We'll need a forensics accountant. Doctor what?
我们得需要法务会计师 哪位医生
Adler. I'll call her.
阿德勒 我打给她吧
All right. Then you two of you go relieve Molk and Navarro.
好 然后你们去接默克和纳瓦罗的班
Too much close time together,
他俩一起待太久
they start to act like rats in a cage.
就会像笼子里的老鼠一样闹个不停
Yeah. Yes, sir.
好 好的 长官
Terry. A minute?
泰瑞 留下谈谈
Sure.
好的
You and Hildy are my strongest team.
你和希尔蒂是我最强的团队
I can't have that jeopardized by pheromones.
我不容许一点儿女私情将其破坏
Don't interrupt me.
别打断我
I'm talking to you as a friend here.
我现在是以朋友的身份和你谈话
If there's something going on between the two of you,
如果你们两个现在有私情
or about to go on --
或是将要有
and I'm not asking for an answer -- it stops now,
我不是在要你回答 总之现在停止
or one of you needs to transfer out.
否则你们将有一人转组
Uh, there's no departmental policy on this.
部门政策里没有这一条
Yeah, well, there is in my command. I have the option.
是 不过我管制我做主 我有选择权
Look, I-I can't have my detectives multitracking on the job.
我不容许我的警探工作分心
You screw each other, you screw the work.
你们有关系 工作没人理
Am I being clear enough?
你听明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You know you're next in line for my desk,
你知道若我的工作有调动
if and when I make a move, right?
你将会接替我的职位 对吧
What happens to Hildy then?
到时候希尔蒂怎么办
You have an ongoing relationship with a subordinate?
你与下属有男女关系
Or a bad history?
或是曾不和分手
Either way, it's a mess.
不论哪个 都很糟糕
All right, this has to go away now, Terry,
必须现在就停止 泰瑞 明白吗
or I'll let the two of you decide
否则我会让你们自己决定
which one of you leaves the division.
谁去谁留
The job comes first while I'm in charge.
在我管辖下就要以工作为先
Work it out.
想办法解决
Are you finished, sir?
你说完了吗 长官
I'm not the problem.
我不是问题所在
There is no problem.
本来就没有问题
Oh, "Retirement" is a beautiful word.
退休这词很美妙
You're depressing me, Molk.
你让我抑郁 默克
Ah, nice. Aw, man.
漂亮 老兄
No, look, look.
不 听着
I can't believe I did that. No, what I'm saying is -- is that
难以置信 我想说的是
as opposed to buying a bar or a business,
退休后该买♥♥个酒吧或是做个生意
what you do is you buy - buy the building that they're in, right?
要怎么做呢 买♥♥栋住♥宅♥楼
And then you lease it back to them.
然后再重新出租给别人
See what I'm saying? So then you get into real estate.
懂我意思吗 投资房♥地♥产♥
Now that's where you stretch your...
让养老金
...stretch your pension.
再生出钱来
My p 58's a long way off. Used to be.
养老...58岁还早着呢 现在已经不早了
Sometimes, I hate you, you know?
有时候我特讨厌你
Yes!
终于
All right, what's going on?
好的 什么情况
Hello. Fresh babysitters.
大家好 保姆来了
Thank you! Yeah.
谢你了 真好
Stakeouts are a test of mental discipline.
监视任务可是个考验心理极限的活儿
And bladder control.
还有憋尿的极限
Smells ripe in here.
真成熟
Has Billy budged? Oh, sure, at, uh...
比利有动作吗 有 在...
9:12, he came out to water the roses.
9:12 出来浇了花
11:34, he carried out the trash.
11:34 倒了垃圾
2:10, he took grandma on a short postprandial walk --
2:10 带着奶奶进行了餐后散步
Molk's word of the day. You're welcome.
默克的每日一词 不用客气
Any visitors?
有客人来过吗
Grandma must not approve.
肯定是奶奶不同意
On the positive side, Molk's convinced me
不过好的是 默克说服了我
to dump my mutual funds and buy real estate.
抛弃共有基金 投资房♥地♥产♥
Good. I just said you should diversify.
真好 我是说你应该分散投资
I know what you said. Yeah, diversify my nuts, man.
我知道 分你个头
Car's around the corner. All right. All right. Okay.
车就在拐角 好吧好吧
I wish you would listen to me. Bye, guys.
你就不能听听我的话 再见 两位
I'm just talking about your --
我只是说
Look, I mean, I have experiences Later.
我只是说 我有经验 回见
These are important decisions.
有些决定很重要的
Bye. See ya.
拜拜 再见
What does "Prandial" mean? No clue.
餐后是什么东西 不知道
Okay, why are you sharing this with me?
好吧 你为什么要告诉我这个
As an act of conscience.
因为良心
You know, I'm hurt that you look surprised.
你的惊讶真让我伤心
I am an officer of the court, same as you, Al.
我是个法官 和你一样 阿尔
It's the right thing to do.
应该这么做
You probably even know the young man's attorney in this case.
你说不定还认识本案里那孩子的律师呢
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
确实 没错
You don't need to show him the file.
你没必要给他看文件
Which is highly confidential and probably illegal.
这本来就是高度机密 而且说不定还是非法证据
Did you know that the attorney-client privilege
你知道吗 律师-委托人保密特权
is the oldest privilege recognized
是英美法律体系
by Anglo-American jurisprudence?
认可的最古老的特权
16th century.
早在16世纪就有了
Beautiful, isn't it?
很美妙 不是吗
Meaning that I could pass along a tip
意思是说我可以对一个来源保密的信息
from a protected source -- you.
加以利用 比如来自你
Public records speak for themselves...
公开的记录中就有这些信息
once somebody knows where to look.
只是需要有个人知道去哪里发掘
Office politics, man.
办公室政♥治♥啊 伙计
You people are brutal with each other.
你们这些人对付彼此真残忍♥
Reardon doesn't deserve the job. This isn't personal.
里尔登没资格坐这个位子 这可不是私人恩怨
Of course it isn't.
我信了
Do you care?
你在乎这些吗
About your motives? No, not particularly.
你的动机吗 我并不太在乎
Well, you did tell me to plan for my future.
是你说要我为自己的未来考虑的
Is this gonna help our case?
这么做对我们的案子有用吗
Yes.
有
So what'd Koto say?
库图怎么说
Koto? When?
库图 什么时候的事
When he asked you to stay behind in his office,
在他让你单独留在他办公室
and you went in and closed the door.
你进去还关上门的时候
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's such a tell when you do that head thing.
一看你挠头我就知道你要说什么
He said he thinks we've gotten, uh, personal.
他说觉得我们 有私情
How?
他怎么知道的
W-what did you say?
你怎么回答的
Nothin'. Nothing? You just sat there in dead silence?
没啥 没啥 你就啥也不说干坐了一会儿吗
I mean, I listened to him.
我是在听他讲
I mean, he's a good cop. He's -- he's observant.
他是个厉害的警♥察♥ 观察力很强
Are we ready to... go public?
那我们应该公开交往吗
Koto won't let us work together like that.
库图肯定不同意
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表