剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Get me a Dad's. Wintergreen.
给我一个父亲牌冬青油
And everything in the register.
还有收银机里的钱
Okay. No problem. No problem.
好的 没问题 没问题
Just stay calm.
别冲动
I am calm. Open it.
我很冷静 快打开
Okay, put it in the bag. You're doing good.
很好 放到包里 做得很好
No, wait. Don't --
不 慢着 别
Where did you get the gun?
你的枪从哪来的
Oakland. All legal.
奥克兰 合法注册过
So, Mr. Samnang, you mentioned the victim pointed the gun at you.
桑南先生 你说死者拿枪指着你
Yes.
是的
But when we arrived, the gun was stuck in his pants.
但我们来时发现他的枪插在裤子里
I don't know. Things happened fast.
我也不清楚 一切发生得太快了
I see my life before my eyes.
情急之下保命要紧
So you don't know whether he pulled the gun out or not?
所以你并没看清他是否拿着枪吗
You don't understand. People afraid of you.
你们不明白 人们害怕你们
But me? I'm afraid all day long.
但我呢 我整天担惊受怕
I was robbed three times last year by men with guns.
我去年被人持枪抢劫了三次
Police come too late.
警♥察♥总是来得太迟
Okay, I believe that's all we need.
好了 这些信息已经够了
If you have any questions or need anything from us,
如果还有问题或者需要我们的帮助
here's my card.
这是我的名片
You mind if we just see the, uh, security footage?
我们可以看一下监控录像吗
Just to confirm what you told us.
只是确认一下你刚才所言属实
No problem. You see I did the right thing.
没问题 我做了正确的选择
I stand my ground, like they say.
正如人们所说 我是正当防卫
So bullet was .22 caliber.
子弹是0.22口径
And it bounced around inside like you'd expect.
如你所料 子弹在体内反弹
And then I'm still waiting for some more interesting stuff.
我还在等更有看头的结果
Something more interesting than the cause of death?
比死因还有看头吗
I think so.
是的
For starters, I sent blood samples to toxicology
一开始 我把血液样本送去了毒理科
to see if he was taking any enhancements.
来检测他是否服用过增强能力的药物
Enhancements? You think he was juicing?
增强能力 你是说他服用兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
Well, P.E.D.'s help in two major ways.
兴♥奋♥剂♥主要有两大功效
They increase lean muscle mass
增加肌肉量
and then they speed recovery from injuries.
和加快伤病恢复速度
So here you have a guy who had 5% body fat,
这位男性体脂为5%
and his muscles have muscles on top of them.
他的肌肉上层还有肌肉
But if you dig a little deeper,
但如果深入调查一下
then you'd find out what the game actually did to him.
就会发现他因为比赛遍体鳞伤
So he had global ligament damage on both ankles.
他两个脚踝韧带全面损伤
He had twice torn and repaired ACL.
前交叉韧带断裂并修补了两次
He had surgically repaired subscapularis and supraspinatus.
手术修复过肩胛下肌和冈上肌
My point is, you know, you have this 30-year-old guy
我是说 这个三十岁的男人
who's got the body of a senior citizen.
身体像老人一样
You know, so I'd be shocked if he wasn't taking something
如果他没吃药来参加高♥强♥度的比赛
to help him play at that kind of level.
我会非常惊讶
But then even that doesn't explain the biggest find I had.
即便如此 也解释不了这个最大的发现
What was that?
发现了什么
Oh, he had a-an aortic aneurysm, about 3 centimeters.
他长了个主动脉瘤 大概三厘米
Aneurysm. Now that can be fatal, right?
动脉瘤能致命 对吧
Yeah, it can be.
是的
I mean, for the average person, you monitor it,
对于普通人来说 我们会监测肿瘤
and then you operate if the aneurysm grows,
如果肿瘤扩大 比如再长一厘米
like another centimeter.
就会动手术
But Normandy's cardiovascular system
但诺曼底的心血管系统
was taking such a beating every day
每天承受这样的负担
that his aorta could've popped, like,
很可能就在他下次上场比赛时
next time he stepped on the field.
主动脉就会破裂
So do you think he knew he had it?
你觉得他知道自己有肿瘤吗
No, I think the doctors would've said, you know,
不 如果医生发现了肯定会说
"You have to have this operated on."
"你得做个手术"
So I don't think he knew. I mean,
所以我觉得他不知道
he's a world-class athlete in the prime of his life.
他是个处于巅峰期的世界级运动员
And, you know, last thing he was thinking about was
他绝对不会想到
death by natural causes.
自己会因病去世
Well, how would the team doctors not have found it?
队医怎么可能没发现呢
I mean, he just got a $77 million extension, right?
他刚拿到了7700万的续约合同
So would he not have had a physical at some point?
为什么没体♥检♥过
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe echocardiograms aren't part of the deal, you know?
也许体♥检♥不包括拍超声波心动图
The teams with all that money --
那些队伍把钱都花在了别的地方
they just care about shoulders, elbows, and knees.
他们只在意肩部 肘部和膝盖
But they missed a time bomb sitting right up in his chest.
但他们没发现一个定时炸♥弹♥就藏在他的胸腔里
Forget about how you think
别再去想
you feel about me personally for a second.
你对我个人的意见和感觉
This is a high-profile, easy win, right?
这是一个备受瞩目 稳赢的案子 好吗
I am dropping a ripe piece of fruit in your lap right now.
简直就是天上掉馅饼
Well, you know, Ken, I'm not gonna beg you,
肯 我不会求你
so it's your loss.
这是你的损失
Maybe you have to be an actual criminal to get
或许你得变成真正的罪犯
one of these defense attorneys to represent you.
才能找到个辩护律师为你辩护
Why you dressed like that?
你怎么穿成这样
You know, it's time for school.
该上学了
I'm not going. Why not?
我不去了 为什么
'Cause I don't want to spend the whole day hearing about
我不想一整天都听到别人谈论
how my father's a drunk and a murderer.
我爸是个酒鬼和凶手
And you're okay with that?
他这么说话你没意见吗
Normandy Parker's girlfriend,
诺曼底·帕克的女朋友
pop sensation Alicia Barnes, refuses to comment.
流行天后艾莉西亚·巴恩斯 拒绝做出评论
Meanwhile, police are on the hunt for Mr. Parker's
与此同时 警方正在追捕帕克先生的
close associate and childhood friend,
好搭档兼幼时玩伴
Billy James... You don't have anything earlier?
比利·詹姆斯 还有前面点的名额吗
No, it's just I was under the impression
不 只是我
that it was important for me to see the doctor
最好能尽快去看医生
as soon as possible. So...
所以...
Right, well, it'll have to, I guess. Thank you.
好吧 看来只能这样了 谢谢
Oncologist can't see me for a week.
要等一周才能见肿瘤医生
Oh, well. Just another million cancer cells, right?
再扩散无数个癌细胞而已 是吧
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天呐
This, uh...
这个...
This whole thing you're going through,
你现在所经历的
it's a -- it's a life changer, you know?
会对 会对你的人生产生很大影响
To say the least.
一点都不夸张
It's a lot to handle...
只靠你一个人
just all on your own.
很难承受这么多
You need help.
你需要帮助
So...
所以
I think I should move in with you.
我觉得我应该搬过去跟你住
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
What's up?
好啊
What's up there?
好啊
Jesus. What's with all the kombucha?
天哪 这么都是红茶菌
We're cops, for Christ's sakes.
我们可都是警♥察♥啊
You should try it.
你应该喝喝尝尝
Come on. Come on. Take a walk with me.
走 跟我出去走走
This is gonna be a shitty conversation,
这次谈话肯定会很糟糕
but we -- we gotta have it, okay?
但 但我们必须要谈 好吧
Minimum, we're talking months of chemo.
至少 你得接受几个月的化疗
There are gonna be days when you won't be able
你会有好多天不能下床
to get out of bed, much less, cook or do laundry
更不用说洗衣服做饭了
or even take Louise to school.
甚至没法送露易丝去上学
You know, she's gonna need somebody to be there
你知道吗 她也需要有人陪着她
in a way where you can't be.
这点你是做不到的
And I wanna be that person.
而我想做这个人
All right, now I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
我不想让你感觉到不舒服
You know, I'll sleep on the couch or -- or whatever.
我可是睡在沙发或者什么地方
But...
可是
Hildy, you and Louise
希尔蒂 你和露易丝
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表