剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
looking into Normandy's background.
正在查诺曼底的背景资料
I'm gonna talk to his business manager, Nick Rosenthal.
我准备去跟他的经纪人尼克·罗森塔尔
And his business partner, Sam Rydell.
还有他的生意伙伴山姆·韦迪尔谈谈
You think you might be spinning your wheels with this Sam guy?
你觉得能在山姆身上套出点什么来吗
Well, he wasn't at the party according to the guest list.
来宾名单上显示他没有去聚会
So it's kind of convenient.
所以他有嫌疑
Kind of a bad week all the way around for Sam Rydell.
对山姆·韦迪尔来说这周也挺倒霉的
A celebrity spokesman gets killed,
一个明星代言人被杀了
and then his company stock takes a 10 point dive.
然后他公♥司♥的股票跌了十个点
We're supposed to meet with him at his place in Marin at 2:30.
我们两点半去他在马林的家
So...
所以
Well, actually, not "we" anymore. Me.
其实不是"我们" 只有我一个人去
All right, Molk, you go with Hildy.
好吧 默克 你跟希尔蒂去
Navarro can handle the photo ID. All right?
纳瓦罗负责认照片的事 好吧
Got it.
没问题
Sam's Mondo Meat Sub is the best.
山姆纯肉潜艇三明治是最好的
Spicy pepperoni, succulent smoked ham,
意大利辣香肠 多汁的熏火腿
savory roast beef, and don't forget,
美味的烤牛肉 还有别忘了
Sam's special sauce.
山姆的特制酱料
For a limited time only,
在优♥惠♥时段内
you can get a 13-inch sourdough combo
你可以以4.99元的价格买♥♥到13英寸的
for only $4.99.
酵母面包组合
'Cause remember, every inch counts.
因为别忘了 每一寸都很好吃
You can say that again.
你可以再说一遍
Every inch counts.
每一寸都很好吃
Hey, go out for a pass, Sam.
接好传球 山姆
Oh, yeah. Hey, go deep!
好的 往前跑
Sam's!
山姆三明治
Every inch counts.
每一寸都很好吃
I remember that from the NFC championship game last year.
去年的橄榄球冠军联赛上播过这个
Yeah! Oh, damn.
是的 真不幸
Me and Norm, we had such a good time.
我和诺曼 我们在一起很开心
We were more than just best friends.
我们不仅是好朋友
He was like -- he was like the kid brother I never had.
他就像 他就像我的弟弟一样
So why weren't you at his birthday party then?
那你为什么没去他的生日聚会
Well, I sent him a bottle of Fizz.
我送了他一瓶香槟
Norm, he knew I didn't approve of the people he was hanging around.
诺曼 他知道我看不惯跟他一起玩的那群人
He wasn't a very good judge of character.
他看人不是太准
You know what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吧
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰一下
Just --
你就
just tell him I'll, I'll call him tomorrow.
你就告诉他 我明天打给他
This is Amanda.
这是阿曼达
Can I get you inspectors anything?
两位警探需要点什么吗
Coffee, water, sandwich?
咖啡 水 三明治
No. We're good. Nothing for me.
不用了 我不用
Let me know if you change your minds.
如果有需要就告诉我
So why weren't you into Normandy's friends?
你为什么不喜欢诺曼底的朋友
Because they weren't friends.
因为他们不是真正的朋友
They're just a bunch of dog fleas.
他们就像是狗身上的跳蚤
Hangers-on, users, all of 'em.
只会阿谀奉承 利用他人 都是这种人
Even Billy? Especially Billy.
比利也是吗 尤其是比利
Norm helped that kid out six ways from Sunday their whole lives,
在诺曼终于强硬起来炒了比利之前
until he finally toughened up and canned the kid's ass,
他帮过那个孩子很多很多
which I'd been telling him had to happen for years.
我已经跟他说了很久了 这事迟早要发生
A drowning man will just pull you right under.
溺水的人会把你也拉下水
Well, he fired him four weeks ago.
他四周前就把他开除了
That's a long time to wait for payback.
现在才报仇有点太晚了吧
If Billy did it.
前提是比利干的
Do you got someone else on your list, Sam?
你还有什么怀疑的人吗 山姆
No. Just -- I...
没有 只是 我
I just can't see Billy as a killer.
我只是觉得比利不会杀人
But maybe I don't want to.
但也可能是我不希望是他干的
Then I'd have to wonder if I was partly at fault.
那样我就不用担心我是不是也有过错了
Did I set this in motion?
是不是因我而起
Oh, there he is.
你来了
Alan. How are you?
艾伦 你好
Mario. What a surprise.
马里奥 真想不到
How you holding up? I'm doing well, considering.
你怎么样 鉴于目前的情况还行吧
Good. That's good to hear.
那就好
I'd like to ask for a minute of your time if we could --
我想耽误你几分钟 跟你
I-I only have just a minute.
我时间很紧
I'm due back in Sacramento this afternoon.
今天下午就要回萨克拉门托
Perfect.
好极了
It's a lousy case, Alan.
案子挺糟糕的 艾伦
I know all the details, Mario.
细节我都知道 马里奥
Then why is your State Attorney coming on like a hurricane?
那你的州检察官为什么对我穷追猛打呢
What is she trying to prove?
她想要证明什么
How about that power doesn't change the process?
法律面前 人人平等
You're a defendant like anyone else.
你和其他被告没什么两样
Equal before the law. Oh, bullshit.
法律一视同仁 放屁
If that were true and there weren't any political advantages
如果这是真的 打倒我对你们没有什么
to hammering me,
政♥治♥好处的话
this would be a negotiated plea about a tragic accident.
你们早就会对这起不幸的事故进行协商认罪了
Wait. You came here to negotiate with me?
等等 你来这是跟我协商的吗
No, to ask for equal treatment.
不 我是要求被平等对待
A misdemeanor, not -- not a felony.
是轻罪 不是 不是重罪
No DUI.
不是酒驾
Alan, my entire life is on the line here.
艾伦 我的人生都取决于此了
You know that. Your life?
你知道的 你的人生
You killed a woman. What about her life?
你害死了一个女人 她的人生呢
The victim deserves to have you prosecuted
你将受到穷尽法律规定的指控
to the full extent of the law, Mario,
这是对受害者应有的公义 马里奥
DUI, felony vehicular manslaughter.
酒后驾车 交通肇事致人死亡的重罪指控
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, you're not.
你才没有抱歉
You love this.
你巴不得这样
You still think I wanted your job.
你还以为我想抢你的工作
If I'd wanted it?
若我想要
I'd have it.
怎会得不到
Enter.
进来
Why was Siletti here?
瑟莱缇怎么会来
Trying to go around you.
他试图越过你来找我
Hoping I'd give him some special consideration.
希望我会给他一些特殊照顾
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
The truth. He's a sack of shit and deserves the maximum.
实话实说 他就是个活该判最重的混球
That's why I assigned my most aggressive attorney.
所以我派出了手下最能征善战的检察官
Okay, then.
那好
No mercy.
绝不留情
The guy body-checked me and shoved me out of the way.
那人撞到了我然后把我推到了一边
Everybody was freaking out, trying to get down or run
每个人都吓得要死 要么趴下要么逃
or hide, like he was gonna keep shooting.
要么躲起来 怕他会继续开枪
Luckily, he didn't.
幸运的是 他没有
Now everything taking place right here is being
这里发生的一切都会被
audio and videotaped, so it's on the record.
录音录影 会记录在案
Shelly, I'm gonna show you photos of six different men
雪莉 我会给你看六个不同的人的照片
that match the description you gave us.
每个人都符合你给出的描述
I'll hand you the folders one at a time.
我会一次给你一个文件夹
And you let me know your decision about each photo
你告诉我你对每张照片的判断
before I show you the next one, okay?
然后我再给你看下一张 好吗
Okay. Here we go.
好的 那我们就开始
No. Okay. Quick.
不是 好的 挺快
It was so dark in there, and his hood was up.
那里很黑 而且他还戴着兜帽
For folder number two is that a yes or a no, Shelly?
那二号♥文件夹你觉得是或不是 雪莉
I guess no.
我觉得不是
No. That's okay.
不是 好的
Take your time.
慢慢来
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, I agree with -- hang on one second.
不 我同意... 稍等一下
Hi. Nick Rosenthal.
你好 尼克·罗森塔尔
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表