剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
He was the host and the guest of honor,
他是宴席主人 而且还是寿星
so I made sure his glass stayed full.
所以我一直在给他添酒
Did the defendant appear to you to be intoxicated?
你认为被告喝醉了吗
He looked like he'd had a good time.
他看起来喝得很开心
So, you counted the bottles you opened,
你数的是开过的酒瓶数量
not the bottles you emptied, correct?
而不是倒空的酒瓶数 对吗
For the check total, yes.
数的时候 是这样的
And you have no way of knowing
而且你也没法知道
how much any specific guest actually consumed, do you?
某位特定的客人究竟喝了多少 对吗
No. All right.
对 好的
And the restaurant expects you to maximize bottle sales, right?
餐厅也希望你卖♥♥出的酒越多越好 对吧
Definitely. Right.
当然 好的
And the more you sell, the larger the tip you get
卖♥♥得越多 客人给你的小费
from the customer, right?
也就越丰厚 对吧
I wasn't trying to pad the check,
我没想虚报核算数字
if that's what you're trying to say.
如果你是这个意思的话
As a certified sommelier,
作为一个专业酒侍
you're aware that it's a violation of California law
你知道向一个明显醉酒的人
to sell or serve alcohol
出♥售♥或者提供酒类
to an obviously intoxicated person, aren't you?
是违反加利福尼亚州法律的 对吧
Nobody was obviously intoxicated.
当时没有人明显喝醉了
Well, then, no more questions.
那么我没有问题了
Reception.
前台
Yeah, SFPD for Alicia Barnes, please.
旧金山警局 来找艾莉西亚·巴恩斯 谢谢
Go ahead.
请进
It was just me and my dad.
家里只剩我和爸爸了
We had to be everything to each other.
我们是彼此唯一的依靠
I know.
我知道
Your mom told me.
你妈妈告诉我了
Even when she was there, she wasn't there.
即使她人在我们身边 也没有任何帮助
She was there enough to see what your dad was doing to you.
她在你们身边的时候看到你♥爸♥对你做了什么
What do you want?
你想怎样
She feels bad.
她感觉很不好
She regrets not being able to be there to protect you.
她后悔自己没能保护你
You don't understand.
你不明白
I actually kind of do.
其实我懂
Because of -- of what happened to me.
因为我也有类似遭遇
When I was 11, my brother was 13.
当时我十一岁 我哥十三岁
He wanted me to play photographer with him.
他想我扮他的模特
He would take photographs of me...
他给我拍照
naked.
裸照
He would help my pose and...
他帮我摆造型
touch me wherever.
摸遍我的身体
Kiss me...
吻遍
wherever.
周身
Did you ever tell anyone?
你跟别人说过吗
I told my dad.
告诉了我爸
He beat my brother up so bad I thought he was gonna kill him.
他狠揍了我哥一顿 打得半死
But he never touched me again.
他就再没碰过我了
It was different for us.
我们不一样
We depended on each other.
我们相依为命
We loved each other.
我们相亲相爱
We had a full relationship as adults.
我和他是两个成人的关系
He never did anything to me.
他不是对我做了什么
He did everything with me.
而是和我做了什么
That's how we took care of each other.
我们就是这样彼此照顾
He was the only person that I could trust.
他是我唯一能信任的人
Do you understand?
你知道吗
I understand that your father is a child molester
我只知道你父亲是个恋童癖
and you are his victim.
而你是受害者
I wasn't a little girl.
我当时也不是小女孩了
I was old enough to know what I wanted.
已经足够清楚知道自己想要什么了
You wanted your father?
你想要你父亲吗
We wanted each other.
我们彼此需要
I'm not a victim.
我不是受害者
Okay.
好吧
You're not a victim.
你不是受害者
So, the -- the four stints in rehab
那么你没到23岁就四进戒毒所
before you were 23, those were just recreational?
也只是好玩吗
Like mother, like daughter?
有其母必有其女吗
Don't blame him for that.
这不能怪他
Did Normandy know what was going on?
诺曼底知道那些事吗
Daddy said that I wouldn't be able to keep our secret,
我爸说过我没法守住秘密
and he was right.
他说得对
I couldn't.
我没法
So, Normandy was the one that had you get
是因为诺曼底
the restraining order against your dad.
你才申请了对你♥爸♥的限制令
Normandy wanted me to choose, and I didn't want to.
诺曼底想让我做选择 而我不想
And if you try and tell anybody any of this,
要是你胆敢把这件事告诉别人
I will call you a liar
我就说你是骗子
and I will sue you personally for slander.
我会亲自告你诽谤
Alicia, what if your father is the reason
艾莉西亚 万一是你父亲
why Normandy was killed?
害死诺曼底的呢
What if he hired Billy James to kill him
万一他雇了比利·詹姆斯来杀人
and then killed Billy to cover it up?
然后又杀了比利灭口呢
End of interview. 2:32 P.M.
会面结束 下午2:32
Copy that.
收到
The heart is the ugliest part of the body.
人心真是最丑陋的部位
We kept thinking money was the motive.
我们之前还一直以为是因财起意
Well, we're partly right.
部分正确
Alicia's a huge source of income
如今她父亲又回来了
now that her father's back in charge.
艾莉西亚可是棵摇钱树
Love, revenge, and money --
爱情 复仇与金钱
the classic big three all at once.
三大经典动机一下全齐了
Don't call it love.
那不叫爱情
Is that true?
是真的吗
About Junior?
你小时候的事
No.
不是
I was just trying to find a way in so she'd talk to me.
我只是想这样能引她开口
It worked.
奏效了
I know how to lie.
我知道怎么骗人
Martin Reardon.
我叫马丁·里尔登
I'm the Acting District Attorney
是旧金山地区的
for the City and County of San Francisco.
代理地检官
Were you drinking alcohol
在被告的生日聚会上
at the defendant's birthday party, Mr. Reardon?
你是否喝了酒 里尔登先生
No, I was not.
我没有
Alcohol gives me headaches,
我一喝酒就头疼
so I usually try to stick to water and soda.
所以我通常只喝白水和苏打水
You were completely sober all night, weren't you?
你整晚都十分清醒 是吧
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对 问过且回答了
Sustained.
反对有效
Did you observe the defendant drinking alcohol?
你是否看到被告饮酒
Yes, I did.
看到了
Heavily?
喝得多吗
Objection. Counsel is calling for a conclusion.
反对 这是在要求作出结论
I'll rephrase.
我换个说法
Did the defendant seem impaired to you?
在你看来被告当时是否已行为失控
I wouldn't say wouldn't say Mr. Siletti seemed impaired.
我不认为瑟莱缇先生看起来行为失控
Mr. Reardon, didn't you tell me
里尔登先生 准备本次庭审时
during preparation for this trial
你不是告诉我
that the defendant appeared drunk to you,
你觉得被告当时似乎喝醉了
specifically using the words "drunk as a skunk"?
而且你的原话是"醉得像个混♥蛋♥"
No, Counselor.
没有 律师
I told you that I would have been drunk as a skunk,
我说的是 换我就醉得像个混♥蛋♥了
since I personally have zero tolerance for alcohol
因为我个人滴酒不沾
because I'm a non-drinker.
酒量为零
Perhaps you misunderstood me.
或许你误会了
I did not, sir.
我没有 先生
Your Honor, the State is arguing with its own witness.
法官阁下 公诉方和他们自己的证人争执
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表