剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
This is Cesar Ramirez,
这位是塞萨尔·拉米雷斯
who...lost his wife in my accident.
他在事故中失去了妻子
The absence of any legal liabilities doesn't change
即便我无需负任何法律责任
my moral responsibilities to him and his two children.
但在道义上对他和他两个孩子有愧
Catherine and I have funded a trust for the Ramirez family
我和凯瑟琳为拉米雷斯家人建立了信托资金
to provide an income of $50,000 a year,
每年向其资助5万美元
until Mr. Ramirez's children both turn 21.
直到拉米雷斯的孩子满21岁
And I would like to present the first payment
我愿意当即将第一笔钱
to Mr. Ramirez.
交到拉米雷斯先生手中
Thank you, Mario and Catherine.
谢谢你们 马里奥和凯瑟琳
Hi. Has Silva been processed?
席尔瓦被起诉了吗
Yeah. All squared away.
全都搞定了
Good.
很好
Not really.
并没有
I mean, there are bad guys,
我是说 这个世界上有坏人
and then there are good guys who make a mistake.
也有做错事的好人
Yeah, well, murder is a pretty big mistake.
是啊 谋杀可是一个很大的错误
Yeah, of course, but if somebody did that
这话是没错 但是如果有人
to one of my daughters,
对我的女儿这样
you be locking me up, too, sir.
你也准备把我关起来吧 长官
Okay, if the D.A. reduces the gun enhancement
好吧 如果地检能撤销持枪加重情节
then, with no priors,
再加上他没有前科
Angel could be out in 10, 11 years.
安赫尔只用10到11年就能出来了
Maybe. But 11 years, man.
也许是这样 但是11年啊
That's tough. Yeah, and tougher on the wife.
很难熬 是啊 他老婆更难熬
She loses her daughter and her husband.
她没了女儿现在又失去了丈夫
Okay, we're not social workers here.
好了 我们不是社工
No, sir.
的确 长官
He's got five girls at home.
他家有五个女人
I thought it was six.
我以为有六个
Well, yeah. I mean, if you count his wife, it's six.
是啊 我是说 如果算上他妻子的话就是六个了
Decision, decisions.
选哪个呢
Get the one with double sugar.
要个双份糖的
Aw, don't touch me, man.
别碰我 兄弟
Inspectors?
警探
There's someone here to see you,
有人想见你
says she's Angel Silva's daughter.
她说她是席尔瓦的女儿
I didn't know Angel Silva had another daughter.
我不知道安赫尔·席尔瓦还有个女儿
Neither did I.
我也不知道
I haven't talked to my father in three years -- or my mother,
我和我爸有三年没说过话了 还有我妈
until she called today to tell me that my sister's dead
直到今天她打给我说我姐姐死了
and my father's a hero.
我爸是个英雄
We're very sorry for your loss.
我们对你失去亲人深表哀悼
My father's no hero. He's the devil.
我爸爸不是英雄 他是个恶魔
Wait. W-What?
等下 你说什么
His real name isn't even Angel Silva.
安赫尔·席尔瓦都不是他的真名
It's Diego Perez.
他叫迭戈·佩雷斯
He changed his name when we had to get out of Phoenix.
那时候我们不得不逃离菲尼克斯 他改了名
When was this? 13 years ago.
那是什么时候 13年前
I was eight.
我那时候八岁
He was an enforcer for La Eme.
他以前是墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥的一个打手
I heard my mom say he'd started talking too much.
我听我妈说他走漏了什么消息
We'd have been better off if La Eme had just found him.
怕黑♥手♥党♥查出来是他我们就离开了那里
Was he ever arrested?
他被逮捕过吗
'Cause none of this came up off his prints.
我们系统里查不到他的指纹
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know my father beat all of us all the time.
我只知道我爸爸总在打我们
My mother, Maria, me...
我妈妈 玛利亚 我
back as far as I can remember.
从我能记事开始
Freddie was just another asshole like my dad.
弗雷迪是个和我爸一样的混♥蛋♥
My sister, she was sweet.
我姐姐 她人很好
Hard men find soft women, you know?
强硬的男人总是会找软弱的女人 你知道的
I'm not soft anymore.
我不会再软弱了
I decided I'd never let a man hit me again.
我下了决心绝不会再让任何男人打我
But Maria, she thought it was love.
但是玛利亚 她以为那是爱
They loved her to death, didn't they?
他们的爱害死了她 不是吗
How you doing, Diego?
你怎么样了 迭戈
Claudia came by and talked to us.
克劳迪娅刚过来和我们聊了一会
That girl is a lying whore
那个女的满嘴谎话
that we had to kick out of the house.
她被我们赶出了家门
Anything she tells you is --
她跟你说的都是
Can and will be used against you.
都可以并也将用于对你的指控
Phoenix P.D. has you down for 13 unsolveds.
菲尼克斯警局那还有13个没破的案子等着你呢
13.
13个
You kept busy, vato.
你会很忙的 伙计
You all don't know shit.
你们什么都不知道
What we do know is that you cut a deal
我们知道你会和我们做个交易
to testify against La Eme...
指证墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥
and which -- not that you had much of a choice
你当时那样做也是别无选择
with that kind of body count against you.
那些尸体可对你非常不利
But then the word got out, right?
可是有人通风报信了
And La Eme was gonna kill you -- probably slowly.
然后墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥要杀了你 折磨你
And so adios, Diego.
然后就拜拜了 迭戈
Hello, Angel. Great name for you.
你好 安赫尔 名字不错
Here I was gonna talk to the D.A.,
我就这样跟地检说
try to get you a break,
要他们给你留条活路
'cause you're a family man, right, like me?
你因为你和我一样是个爱家的男人 对吗
Everything I do is for my family,
我所做的一切都是为了家人
if you don't know that.
要是你不明白的话
Yeah, Claudia told us all about
是啊 克劳迪娅跟我们说了
how you do for your family.
你是怎么对待你的家人的
You taught your wife and both your girls
你教会了你的妻子和你的两个女儿
what to expect from a "real man."
该从一个"真男人"身上得到什么
You groomed Maria for Freddie.
是你为弗雷迪打造了玛利亚
He finished the job you started.
他所做的都是你起的头
So, new plan, Diego.
所以 新方案 迭戈
You're gonna be in the system under your true name.
你会用真名待在牢里
La Eme's strong in Cali prisons.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥在卡利监狱里势力大得很
Who knows, maybe the Carnales forgot all about you.
谁知道呢 也许你的兄弟们都把你给忘了
But I don't think so.
但我不那么认为
They're gonna find you -- easy.
他们一定会找到你 简单得很
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
Close 28!
关闭28号♥囚房♥
I took care of business.
我勤恳工作
I closed your case!
我结了你的案子
You owe me something!
你欠我的
You should -- You should thank me!
你应该 你该谢我
You should help me!
你该帮我
Do you hear me?!
你听到了吗
Maria Rivera? Yeah.
玛利亚·里维拉 对
You know, if there is a God --
如果真的有上帝
and right now, I'm not too convinced --
现在我相信
he must have been on a coffee break when this was happening.
这一切发生时他肯定休息喝咖啡去了
Yeah. You get the feeling that God drinks a lot of coffee.
是啊 感觉上帝咖啡有点喝多了
I get the feeling God drinks a lot, period.
我倒觉得上帝是喝多了
But you didn't come here to...wax philosophy with me,
你来这里不是为了和我探讨哲学的吧
did you?
对吗
Is she the only young female in the morgue right now?
现在停尸房♥是不是只有她一具女性尸体
No, it's been a rough week for the ladies.
不 这周女性也算多灾多难
Ms. Rivera makes three.
里维拉小姐是第三位
Any O.D.S?
有吸毒过量致死的吗
You only met Paul.
你只是见过保罗
You didn't know him.
你不了解他
You're right.
没错
You think you understand, but you can't.
你以为你了解他 其实你并不了解
He made me.
有他才有我
I was a part of him.
我是他的一部分
And now he's dead.
现在他死了
Everyone that I love dies.
我爱的人都死了
That's the phone that I helped you unlock.
这是我帮你解锁的手♥机♥
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表