剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Across the street.
到街对面去
The law says we have a right to be here.
法律条文说我们有权在此
I don't give a shit what you think the law says.
我才不管你觉得法律条文怎么说
Back up.
退后
Back up!
退后
Inspectors.
两位警探
I'm Andy Lippman, Alicia's attorney.
我是安迪·利普曼 艾莉西亚的律师
Is your client inside?
你的委托人在里面吗
You know, I gotta say,
我不得不说
I'm a little hurt you guys just showed up here
你们不打个电♥话♥就来了
without calling first. Not real polite.
让我有点受伤 这可不大礼貌
Well, we figured you'd be around, so...
我们想你反正会在这里
We did think you'd wear shoes, but...
我们以为你会穿鞋子的 不过...
Look, Alicia's always been a big supporter of first responders.
听着 艾莉西亚一向很支持执法部门
She intends to be cooperative,
她想要与你们合作
but as I told your lieutenant last night,
但就像我昨晚和警督说的那样
she's in shock.
她受到了惊吓
Anything she says, it wouldn't be --
她说的任何话 都不是...
What the hell, Andy?!
搞什么 安迪
I said no 5-0!
我说了不准让条子进来
She said "5-0."
她说条子
They're leaving. Go back inside.
他们马上走了 回去
You shouldn't have even let them in the gate!
你就不该让他们进大门
Go back inside and let me handle this!
回去 让我来处理
Hurry up, then!
那你快点
You guys seem close.
你们看起来关系不错
Did you spend the night?
共度良宵了吗
I did you the courtesy of coming out here,
我出于礼貌出来见你们
but I'm not answering your questions, and neither is she.
但我不会回答你们的问题 她也不会
You want access to Alicia, you set up a formal interview,
你们要是想联♥系♥艾莉西亚 就进行正式会面预约
or you get a warrant.
或者搞一张搜捕令
Otherwise, you're behind the gates with the rest of 'em.
不然 你们就跟他们一起待在大门外吧
Have a nice day.
祝你们愉快
It was just clearly not
这显然不是
the typical attorney/client relationship, you know?
简单的律师与当事人之间的关系
So you think that's what she's trying to hide?
你觉得这就是她想要隐瞒的事吗
A guy she's got on the side? Oh, no.
她的枕边人 不
No, no, this girl's not trying to hide anything.
不 这姑娘没想隐瞒任何事
She's, uh, she just wants everybody to know
她只是想让所有人都知道
she's too gangsta to talk to po-po.
她嚣张到不和警方谈话
Her boyfriend was just murdered in front of her.
她的男朋友当着她的面被杀了
I don't think she's really concerned about her image.
我觉得这时候她不会特别在乎自己的形象
Well, she's a celebrity.
她可是公众人物
I mean, they're all concerned about their images.
这些人都特别在乎自己的形象
I don't think she's a killer, though.
但我还是认为她不是凶手
Well, we still need her to talk.
我们还是得让她开口
Maybe we just need to use a language she understands.
也许我们只是需要用她能听得懂的语言
Serena?
赛琳娜
Yeah. Hey, I'm Hildy.
是的 你好 我是希尔蒂
Wow, uh, hi. Koto didn't tell me to expect a woman.
你好 库图没告诉我是一个女人
Very cool.
真厉害
Sorry, one second.
抱歉 稍等一下
Okay.
好了
Wow, so, uh, you must have your own perspective on things.
你遇事肯定有自己独到的见解
Doesn't everybody?
大家不都是这样吗
Yeah, but some are more interesting than others.
是啊 但有些人的想法更有意思
So how does this thing work?
那我们要怎么做
Do I just basically tell you what we know about
我只要告诉你我们对诺曼底·帕克一案
the Normandy Parker case,
所知晓的信息
and then you report it on your blog? Yeah, yeah, video blog.
然后你发表在你的博客上 是的 播客
Plus a handful of other social media platforms.
还有其他社交媒体平台
Okay. Yeah, your message in my package
好的 经我发布的信息
reaches millions it otherwise wouldn't.
将会有几百万点击量
Cool.
太好了
Can I -- can I ask you a question first?
我能...我能先问你一个问题吗
Yeah.
好的
You've been on full alert ever since you got here.
你到了之后就一直非常戒备
You're talking to me, but you're looking around,
你在和我说话 同时你又在四处张望
watching the door, clocking customers.
看向大门 打量顾客
Even the way you're sitting, ready to move.
即使你的坐姿都是随时准备离开的样子
You aware of that?
你自己意识到了吗
I don't know. I mean, I think it --
我不知道 我觉得...
it probably just comes with the job, you know?
可能只是职业病吧
You're a reporter. It's not that different.
你是一名记者 我们也差不多
It's very different.
差很多
I'm just a voyeur looking for a story.
我只是一个寻找故事的偷♥窥♥狂
You know, you're --
你是...
you're in a constant state of protect and serve.
你要一直保护民众 服务民众
There are lives at stake.
有很多人正处于危险之中
The energy of that, it's... it's next level.
这种能量 完全不是一个层次的
I'm sure there are moments you probably just wanna
我相信你有的时候也会想
give it all up for something normal, though, right?
放弃一切做个普通人吧
Not really. No.
其实没有
I love that.
我真爱你这一点
So, uh, what do you got for me?
那么 你有什么信息
Alicia Barnes.
艾莉西亚·巴恩斯
Breaking news now
诺曼底·帕克
in the Normandy Parker murder case.
遇害一案出现重大突破
As the manhunt continues for suspected shooter Billy James,
随着对行凶嫌犯比利·詹姆斯抓捕的进行
police investigators are looking to Parker's girlfriend,
警方调查员正在寻找帕克的女朋友
pop star Alicia Barnes, for answers.
流行歌♥星艾莉西亚·巴恩斯进行问话
According to a story first broken on theparrishreport.Com...
据帕里什报道网首度披露的报道称...
Do you have to scour the news every night?
你非得每天晚上都扫一遍新闻吗
I'm a public official, and public opinion matters.
我是一名国家官员 要关心公众舆♥论♥
I should know what they're saying.
我得知道他们在说些什么
...a strong person of interest.
有重大嫌疑
San Francisco District Attorney Mario Siletti
旧金山地检马里奥·瑟莱缇
was arraigned on felony charges
昨日驾车撞死
of gross vehicular manslaughter yesterday,
29岁的格拉西亚拉·拉米雷斯后
after a car he was driving struck and killed
因醉酒驾车致人死亡
29-year-old Graciella Ramirez...
遭到逮捕
I mean, they just keep saying the same thing over and over.
他们说来说去都是同一件事
According to police, Siletti was driving
据警方称 瑟莱缇的驾照
with an expired license and refused...
当时已经过期 他拒绝...
Really, I don't know what you're expecting to see.
我真不知道你指望看到什么
The Ramirez family has asked the Attorney General's office
拉米雷斯的家人要求地检办公室
for assurances that Mr. Siletti's high profile
保证不会因为瑟莱缇先生身居高位
earns him no preferential treatment,
而对他区别对待
and today, the lead prosecutor on the case responded.
今天 本案的首席检察官作出回应
We'll investigate this case thoroughly
我们会像对待其他案子一样
and prosecute it vigorously, as we do with all cases.
全面调查 慎重起诉
And we will look to the law to guide us.
法律是我们的路标
Mr. Siletti will get no preferential treatment.
瑟莱缇先生不会得到区别对待
Christ.
天啊
You two are perfect for each other.
你们真是天生一对
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表