剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Well, how does she feel?
她作何感想
Just sad it's over.
只是难过我们分手了
Well, so am I.
我也是
Okay. Jesus.
天啊
It's like an Egyptian mummy.
包得像个埃及木乃伊
Okay.
好吧
Mm, power it up.
开机吧
Nothing.
什么都没有
It's out of juice.
没电了
We need Keefer.
要找基弗
Hey, thanks for putting in a good word for me with Lana.
谢谢你帮我在拉纳面前说好话
Mm, hope I didn't overstep.
希望我没有越界
We have a date this weekend. Who knows?
我们这周末约了一起出去 谁知道会怎么样
So, this phone is protected by a six-digit passcode.
这个手♥机♥有一个六位的密♥码♥
1 million possible combinations,
一共一百万种组合可能性
instead of 10,000 like the four-digit version,
比四位密♥码♥的一万种可能还多
which would have been bad enough.
那种密♥码♥都已经够难破的了
Right, but you can do anything, so...
但你无所不能 所以
Does this look like NSA, CIA,
这里有国安局 中情局
DOD, FBI resources?
国防局和联调局的资源吗
Here's why flattery fails.
我来告诉你为什么马屁拍在马脚上
If I enter the wrong passcode 10 consecutive times,
如果我连续十次输错密♥码♥
the phone permanently erases all of its data,
这手♥机♥就会永久性清除里面的所有数据
making it a $400 paperweight as far as you're concerned.
它就变成了一个价值四百元的镇纸
Right, but why can't we recreate Billy's fingerprint
我们为什么不能重塑比利的指纹
to unlock the touch pad,
解锁触摸屏呢
I mean, using his records
用他案底里留的指纹
and a 3-D printer? Wouldn't that work?
和3D打印机 这样不行吗
Sure, except once a phone has been turned off
行啊 只不过一旦手♥机♥关机
or locked for more than 48 hours or drained the battery,
或锁定48小时以上 或者没电了
it requires a passcode.
就需要密♥码♥
This one was off and locked and dead.
这手♥机♥关机且锁定 还没电了
Of course. So the thing basically is a paperweight.
当然了 所以这东西基本就是个镇纸了
I could try the two most common six-digit passcodes --
我倒是能试试两个最常用的密♥码♥
123456, and...
123456和
654321. 654321.
654321 654321
For real?
真的吗
People have no imagination. Go for it.
人们没什么想象力 试试
Oh, man.
天啊
We still have eight tries left. And still no insight.
我们还剩八次机会 毫无头绪
I mean, we don't even know if it's Billy's phone.
我们甚至不知道这是不是比尔的手♥机♥
We just know it was in his possession.
只知道这手♥机♥当时归他所有
I can help you with that.
这我倒可以帮你
I could trace the serial number off the back of the phone
我能追踪手♥机♥背面的序列号♥
and find out where and when it was sold. That's easy.
查出是何时何地卖♥♥出的 小事一桩
All right, do it.
好 试试吧
No problem. Hi. Welcome to Chestnut Connect.
没问题 欢迎来到切斯纳通信
May I help you? Hey, Greg.
需要什么帮助吗 格雷格
You're the manager, yeah? I am.
你是经理吧 是的
SFPD, Homicide.
旧金山警局 凶案组的
We need to know who bought the phone with this serial number.
我们想知道谁买♥♥了这个序列号♥的手♥机♥
Wait, so the woman who called was telling me the truth?
给我打电♥话♥的那个女的原来说的是真的
Sorry, she just didn't sound like a cop.
抱歉 她听上去不像警♥察♥
What does a-a cop sound like? I'm -- I'm just curious.
警♥察♥应该听上去怎么样 纯属好奇
Oh, n-- I wasn't, um, saying that because she's a woman.
我不是说因为她是女的
Right, right. I mean, personally, I'm a feminist.
好吧 我是说 我是女权主义者
Right, me, too. How's that serial number coming,
我也是 序列号♥查得怎么样
there, Greg? Uh, right.
你看看 格雷格 好的
It's, um -- yeah, no, I'm just trying to explain
是 不 我是想解释
that you can't believe
你不能相信
everyone who calls and says that they're a cop.
每个打电♥话♥来自称警♥察♥的人
I mean, it could be a-a pissed-off wife or a girlfriend.
可能是生气的妻子或女朋友
Or, you know, a-a husband.
或者 丈夫
Totally, yeah. Yeah.
很有道理 是啊
How we doing?
查得怎么样
Don't stop there, Greg.
别欲言又止的 格雷格
Well, it's 1 of the 10 phones
这是我去年圣诞节
that I sold last Christmas to Alicia Barnes.
卖♥♥给艾莉西亚·巴恩斯的十部手♥机♥之一
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表