剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
And what about running stride length,
那么同一性别和同一身高
same gender, same height?
跑步时的步长呢
Running, not jogging, we estimate 6 to 7 feet.
跑步而非慢跑的话 估计1.8至2.1米
Well, I'm no mathematician,
我不是数学家
but isn't that fewer than two steps
但这样从路边到撞击点
from the curb to the point of impact?
不是还不到两步吗
Well, sir, there's no way to determine
从证据无法判断出
actual speed and stride length from the evidence.
实际的速度和步长
So, it's possible the victim ran right in front
所以受害人在黑暗中正好跑到
of Mr. Siletti's car in the dark, isn't it?
瑟莱缇先生车前也是有可能的 是吗
Objection. Calls for speculation,
反对 这是主观臆断
as Counsel well knows.
律师都知道
Withdrawn.
撤回
Withdrawn.
撤回
Detective, are you aware that the BMW halogen headlights,
警官 像瑟莱缇先生的车那样的
such as Mr. Siletti's, have received the industry's
宝马车的卤素大灯的照明强度
worst safety rating for illumination?
被认为是业内安全系数最差的 你知道吗
No, sir. I was not aware of that.
不 我不知道
Okay.
好吧
I was surprised to hear from you, Terry.
我很惊讶你会联♥系♥我 泰瑞
I didn't think you saw any value in therapy.
我以为你觉得治疗没什么用
Oh, I-I didn't mean to be rude, what I said before.
我之前那么说 不是有意冒犯
I know.
我知道
I was under a lot of pressure, obviously.
很明显我当时压力很大
You know, that sounds like I'm making an excuse, but...
听起来好像在找借口 不过
Do you feel the pressure building up again?
你现在又感觉压力变大了吗
Uh, no. I got exonerated from the shooting, so...
没有 击毙事件我被免罪了 所以
Do you feel exonerated?
你感觉自己无罪吗
Well, that's -- that's not, um, why I'm here.
那不是 我来这里的原因
I'm here now, uh, today, to talk about
我今天来这里 是想谈谈
the situation with my -- with my partner.
我和我搭档的情况
Oh, okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
What's going on?
什么情况
So, uh, we've been a team for, like, five years,
我们搭档差不多五年了
uh, and everything was cool, but somehow we got out of synch,
一切都很好 可不知怎地开始不协调
and, um, I don't know why.
我不知道是为什么
I just can't seem to do anything right, you know?
好像我做什么都不对 你懂吗
Since the shooting?
从击毙事件开始
No, no, not the shooting.
不 不是击毙事件
Since -- Since her daughter's birthday.
从她女儿的生日开始
Her daughter just turned 12,
她女儿刚过12岁生日
uh, so I bought her a gift, right?
我给她买♥♥了个礼物
A nice gift, an appropriate gift.
一份不错的礼物 合适的礼物
I mean, I watched this girl grow up.
我是看着这个女孩长大的
And, uh -- and my partner just -- just went off on me.
我搭档对我大发脾气
And I don't, uh -- I don't know why.
我不知道是为什么
When was her daughter's birthday?
她女儿生日是什么时候
It was Friday.
上个周五
So, this just happened.
所以这是最近刚发生
And it's -- it's not getting any better.
而且并没有好转
So, that's why I'm taking up, uh, room on your couch.
所以我现在才坐在你的沙发上
How long have you and your partner been intimate?
你和你搭档有亲密关系多久了
Where'd you -- where'd you get that from?
你怎么会问这个
You know anything we talk about stays confidential.
你应该知道我们所谈的一切都会保密
A couple times.
几次吧
Twice. Two times.
两次 就两次
Why did you stop?
为什么停止了
Uh, the lieutenant found out.
警督发现了
Yeah, he, uh -- He told us we, uh -- we had to make a choice.
他跟我们说 我们必须做出选择
We could either be partners or a couple.
要么搭档 要么在一起
We had to choose. We couldn't -- We couldn't be both.
我们必须选择 我们 无法兼得
And you both chose the job.
你们都选择了工作
No, no.
没有
I said that I would --
我说我愿意
I would transfer departments for her.
为她调职
All she had to do was say the word.
只要她一句话
You wanted her to make the decision for you?
你要她为你做这个决定
See, now you sound just like her.
你现在跟她的口气一模一样
Can we use her name?
我们能用她的名字吗
Sorry. Yeah.
抱歉 可以
Hildy.
希尔蒂
Hildy. Okay.
希尔蒂 好的
What was Hildy's reaction?
希尔蒂作何反应
She said this was pu-- you know, putting
她说这是 这
too much pressure on her and that we should want to do
给了她太大压力 我们应该
what's best for each other.
做出对双方都好的选择
But sh-she doesn't -- she doesn't know what's best.
但她 她不知道什么是最好的选择
Do you think maybe you're going too fast for her?
你有没有觉得自己过于冒进
Uh, I mean...
我觉得
Look, I've been to war.
我参加过战争
You know, I've lost a wife.
还失去过一个妻子
Last month, I-I killed an unarmed man.
上个月 我击毙了一个手无寸铁的人
You know, life is short, and I love her,
总之 人生苦短 我很爱她
so...let's do this.
所以 就觉得没什么好考虑的
You know?
就这样
Do you love her enough to slow down?
你对她的爱足够让你为她慢下来吗
Do you love her enough to apologize?
足够让你道歉吗
Apologi-- For what?
道歉 道什么歉
You tell me.
你说呢
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I mean, I'm sorry
我想 我很抱歉
that she's upset.
让她生气了
You know, but I'm not sorry
但是我不抱歉
for buying her daughter a nice gift.
给她女儿买♥♥了礼物
I don't see how or why that's a mistake.
我不明白这为什么也是错误
What was the gift?
你买♥♥了什么礼物
Uh, an iPad.
平板电脑
Expensive choice.
很贵啊
I don't have anybody else to buy anything for,
我也没有什么别的人好买♥♥礼物去送了
so...it was -- it was cool.
所以 贵点也无所谓
What did you get her daughter last year?
那去年你给她女儿买♥♥了什么礼物
Last year was a book.
去年我买♥♥了一本书
But she's -- It's her 12th birthday, though.
但是 今年是她12岁生日
It's a big one.
很重要的
It's a big one.
很重要
It may have looked to Hildy as though you were trying to
但在希尔蒂看来也许会觉得
wedge yourself into the family,
你是想融入她的家庭
threatening her autonomy as a parent.
威胁到了她的家长地位
A gift can be more than a gift.
一个礼物的意义有时能很大
What am I supposed to do now? Okay?
那你说我该怎么办
'Cause I'm not gonna apologize for not making a mistake.
我不愿意为没有做错事道歉
Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
你要正确 还是要幸福
I didn't know there was a difference.
我并不知道两者还有区别
Laura Clark.
我叫劳拉·克拉克
I'm a sommelier at Valerie's SoMa Grill in the Hotel Geneva.
是日内瓦酒店瓦莱丽索玛烧烤的酒侍
How many guests were at the defendant's birthday party? 12.
被告的生日宴上来了多少位客人 十二位
How many bottles of wine did you pour? 15.
你倒了多少瓶红酒 十五瓶
I checked the total the next morning
我第二天早上听说了车祸后
when I heard about the accident.
检查了总数
More than a full bottle per person?
也就是说每人平均一瓶还多
Well, two of the guests only drank sparkling water,
有两位客人只喝了苏打水
so it averaged out to be about a bottle and a half per guest,
所以平均下来每人喝了一瓶半
not including cocktails before dinner.
还不包括餐前的鸡尾酒
Did you observe that some guests drank more than others?
你是否注意到有客人比其他人喝得要多
Sure.
当然
I mean, when you work a large table like that,
要服务于这样的多人餐桌
you figure out fast when and how often
必须很快弄清楚
to circle back to top off the glasses.
合适的添杯时机和频率
Do you recall frequently topping off the defendant's glass?
你记得给被告人频繁添酒的事吗
Object. Vague.
反对 提问含糊不准
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表