剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
are the closest thing I have
现在就像我的
to family now,
亲人一样
so I wanna take care of you.
所以我想照顾你们
I wanna help you beat this thing.
我想要帮你战胜病魔
I was there when your wife died, Terry.
你妻子去世时我也看到了 泰瑞
I saw what you went through,
我知道你经历了什么
how paralyzed it made you.
那让你很无助
Please don't try to turn this on me, okay?
重点不是在我 好吧
You're looking for a second chance,
你是想再有一次机会
and I'm obviously not in the position to say no.
而且我也不应该拒绝
But...
但是
the really shitty conversation that we need to have
我们真正要谈的糟糕事是
is the fact that, no matter what we do,
无论我们怎么做
the odds are...
几率都...
you're gonna lose me.
你还是会失去我
So who's our first victim?
第一个死者是谁
Daphne Parker, Normandy's ex-wife.
达芙妮·帕克 诺曼底的前妻
Daphne...
达芙妮
What you got?
查到什么
Let's see.
看看
Looks like soon-to-be ex-wife, according to SLY.
娱乐网站上说 他们还没离婚
They're still hashing things out.
有很多关于他们的报道
This your new homework?
这是你的新工作吗
I need a distraction.
我需要分散一下注意力
Heads up.
有情况
Hey, Alicia.
艾莉西亚
Can I get a picture? It's for my daughter.
能拍张照片吗 给我女儿的
Sure.
可以
Awesome. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
You two. We need to talk.
你们两个 我们要谈谈
Okay, well, I'm all about talkin'.
好啊 我很乐意
Right this way.
这边请
So...
什么事
I wanna know who made the leak to the press
我想知道是谁跟媒体泄露
calling my client "Uncooperative."
说我委托人"不配合"的
What leak?
什么泄露
They all quoted an SFPD source,
他们都说是旧金山警局的人说的
and you're the two cops who came sniffing around.
而你们俩之前来打探过情况
So do me a favor. Cut the bullshit.
所以省省 别装了
Okay. Andy, is it?
好的 你叫安迪是吧
Andrew. Lippman.
安德鲁·利普曼
Okay, Andy, you need to go back out, come back in,
安迪 你应该出去一下再进来
and reconsider the tone that you're using with me.
考虑一下跟我们说话的语气
Oh, you got a problem with his language?
你们嫌他说话不好听吗
I'm getting death threats.
我现在收到了很多死亡威胁
Normandy's fans want to kill me.
诺曼底的粉丝想要杀了我
You need to issue an apology.
你必须公开道歉
You're playing this all wrong, Alicia.
你这么玩可就错了 艾莉西亚
Oh, you think I'm playing?
你觉得我是在玩吗
No, I think you're legitimately scared.
不 我觉得你是害怕了
I get it.
我理解
But this is a homicide investigation.
但这是一起谋杀案的调查
And whether you like it or not, you are in it.
无论你喜不喜欢 你都已经牵扯其中了
So stop pointing fingers and start figuring out
所以别再指手画脚了 你应该想清楚
who your real friends are.
谁才是真正的朋友
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
The SFPD are my friends...
旧金山警♥察♥是我的朋友
until I don't do exactly what they want.
但我必须按照你们的话去做
Then they start talking shit about me to the press.
否则你们就会向媒体说我的坏话
"TheWhiteBitchDidIt" is trending on Twitter.
"那个白人婊♥子♥干的"这话题在推特上很火
Thanks, friend.
谢了 我的朋友
You think that has anything to do with the video
你觉得这跟你威胁他的那段视频
with you threatening him on it?
难道没有关系吗
You mean outside the Ferry building?
你是说在渡轮♥大♥厦外的那段吗
Yeah.
是的
I got in his face
我骂了他
for, like, 30 seconds.
大概半分钟而已
So that's your whole thing?
这就是你们的证据
You think that makes her an actual suspect?
你们凭这个就把她当成嫌疑人了吗
Well, Twitter does.
推特上是这样的
And y'all aren't saying anything, which is cool,
而且你们什么也没说 这也没事
but it's like this.
但事情是这样的
Either they're gonna come up with a story
不是他们编点什么
or you're gonna come up with a story.
就是你交待点什么
So, I mean, come on, you might as well just tell me
所以 你最好还是告诉我
what went down that night.
那天晚上怎么了
This was about a month ago.
那是大约一个月前
Okay.
继续
Normandy had lunch
诺曼底那天早些时候
earlier that day with Daphne.
和达芙妮一起吃了午饭
And...
而且
he didn't tell me about it, so I got pissed.
他没告诉我 所以我很生气
All right.
然后呢
I don't even know why I'm sitting here right now.
我不理解为什么是我坐在这里
You should be talking to her.
你们应该询问她
Daphne. Why is that?
达芙妮 为什么
Because she and Billy were hitting it.
因为她和比利上♥床♥了
Normandy's ex-wife and Billy were having a sexual relationship?
诺曼底的前妻和比利有性关系
I heard Normandy and Billy fighting about it when I came home,
我那天回家听到诺曼底和比利在争吵这事
same day Daphne and Normandy had their lunch.
就是达芙妮和诺曼底一起吃饭那天
He told me he wanted to alter the prenup
他告诉我他想修改婚前协议
so she got less money in the divorce.
如此一来离婚时达芙妮分得少些
Daphne flipped and told Normandy she'd been with Billy.
达芙妮气得跳脚 把她和比利的事告诉了诺曼底
She just wanted to hurt him, I guess.
我猜她就是想伤害他
So Normandy came home, found Billy,
诺曼底回到家 找到比利
and fired him that night.
当晚就解雇了他
So Billy was no longer employed by Normandy
所以诺曼底死的时候
at the time of his death.
比利已经不再受雇于他
As far as I know.
就我所知是的
I never saw Billy around again.
我后来再没见比利出现过
Thank you.
谢谢
I still haven't heard what you're gonna do
我依然没听到你们对死亡恐吓
about the death threats.
的应对办法
I need protection. I want cops outside of my house.
我需要保护 我要警♥察♥守在我家附近
Right. You have security, don't you?
你有保镖不是吗
Uh, my cell's on the back.
背面有我的电♥话♥
Tell them to reach out any time, day or night.
告诉他们可以随时寻求帮助 不论日夜
I'll make sure they get it. Oh, God.
我会把这个给他们的 天哪
Right.
真不凑巧
Oh, that's right. You can't even look at me, huh?
是啊 你连看都不敢看我
Is that 'cause you stole my man and now he's dead?
是因为你偷了我男人 如今他死了吗
Okay. Right?
够了 对吗
You know what? Keep looking down, snowflake.
既然这样 永远别抬头 白莲花
What did you call me?
你刚叫我什么
Alicia... I'm sorry. Are you deaf now, too?
艾莉西亚 抱歉 你现在是聋了吗
'Cause I can say it louder, you twig-nosed bitch.
我可以再大点声 你个歪鼻子的婊♥子♥
Okay. Let's not do this here. You're trashy.
好了 别这样 你个垃圾
Excuse me?! You know what?! You're trashy.
你说什么 知道吗 你个垃圾
Get her out of here.
把她带走
You know what? Money doesn't buy class,
知道吗 你就算有钱也没品
sweetheart. Daphne.
甜心 达芙妮
So -- so this is how SFPD handles their business, hmm?
旧金山警局就是这么办事的吗
Take a deep breath. We'll be with you in a moment.
深呼吸 我们待会就和你谈
Come on. Come with me, please.
走吧 请跟我走
Girlfriend and the wife?
女友与妻子同时
We forget how to schedule interviews?
忘了怎么安排问讯时间了吗
They showed up unannounced. It was a fluke. I'm sorry, sir.
他们不请自来 是意外 很抱歉 长官
All right, this is your investigation. Control it.
这是你的调查 掌控好
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
All right, Billy's grandma, Rainelle James,
比利的祖母 雷内尔·詹姆斯
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表