剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
He provoked me.
他故意激怒我
So what?!
那又怎样
Cassie? I'm taking him to my sister's.
凯茜 我要带他去我姐姐家
Now is not the time.
现在不是这么做的时候
Aw, gee, I'm sorry it's inconvenient for you,
天 你觉得这样不方便真是太不好意思了
but this place has turned completely toxic,
但是这个地方实在是太扭曲了
and I'm not putting him through it.
我不会让他忍♥受这一切
This is perfect.
太好了
He'll get all the coddling he wants at Linda's. She's a pro.
琳达会把他宠上天 她最擅长这样了
You know what? I'm not putting myself through this either.
你知道吗 我也不想待在这里忍♥受了
Wait, what does that mean? Wait, you're leaving, too?
等等 什么意思 你也要走吗
Yes. I'm leaving, too.
是的 我也要走
Are you kidding? Do you not see what I'm going through here?
你开什么玩笑 你没看到我所遭受的事吗
Yes, I see it and I've had enough.
我看到了 我受够了
That's great.
太好了
Everyone else is piling on. Why not my wife?
所有人都跑了 我妻子为什么还要留下
Don't you dare lecture me about loyalty.
轮不到你来教我忠诚
You cheated on me and you just manhandled our kid?
你背着我偷♥情♥ 刚刚还想向我们的孩子动手
You pissed on our family, Mario.
你朝我们一家撒气 马里奥
You're getting what you deserve.
这是你活该
Black lives matter!
黑人命也是命
Black lives matter! Black lives matter!
黑人命也是命 黑人命也是命
This is Serena Parrish with theparrishreport.Com
我是帕里什报道网的赛琳娜·帕里什
with exclusive news connected to the Normandy Parker murder case.
为您带来诺曼底·帕克被杀一案的独家报道
As you probably know, SFPD has been searching
大家都知道 旧金山警方一直在寻找
for Normandy's long-time friend Billy James
诺曼底的老朋友比利·詹姆斯
in connection with his murder.
与他的被害之间的关联
Acting on a tip from earlier this evening,
根据今晚早些时候接到的线报
police descended upon an apartment
警方抵达高级住♥宅♥区的
located in the Excelsior district,
一间公♥寓♥
where James was believed to be staying.
据称詹姆斯就躲在那里
Details are still sketchy, but a chase ensued,
细节情况尚不清楚 但是当时发生了追击
resulting in a man being shot and killed by police.
一名男子被警方人员击毙
Interestingly enough, that dead man was not Billy James.
有趣的是 死者并不是比利·詹姆斯
He has no connection to Billy James
他与比利·詹姆斯和诺曼底·帕克
or Normandy Parker.
毫无关系
His name was Calvin Jackson.
他叫卡尔文·杰克逊
I just got this one from the range.
上头刚刚给了我这个
Soon as the lab tests your weapon,
等实验室检测完你的配枪
you'll get it back, all right? All right, thanks, sir.
就还给你 谢谢你 长官
Hey, Terry.
泰瑞
Considering what's going on out there,
鉴于现在发生了这么多事
Keep your head down, okay?
小心点低调行事 好吗
Okay.
好的
Hang in there, Terry.
坚持住 泰瑞
You know Garcia taught himself to play guitar on his leave?
加西亚休假时候自学了吉他
Two weeks can be a gift, bro.
两周时间可以好好利用 兄弟
All right. Thanks, guys.
好的 谢了 伙计们
Do you wanna come over tonight?
你今晚想过来吗
Oh, uh, I don't think that'd be such a good idea.
我觉得这不是什么好主意
I think it would actually be a great idea.
我觉得这是个非常好的主意
I know what you're going through. I've been there.
我知道你的感受 我也经历过
No. You haven't, not like this.
不 你没有 跟这个不一样
Well, I don't think it's a good idea
我觉得你不应该
for you to be holed up alone right now, okay?
一个人承受
Trust me, all right?
相信我
Yeah, you're probably right. But, uh, it doesn't matter.
你也许是对的 但是无所谓
It doesn't matter. You saw what it was like out there.
无所谓 你也看到当时的情况了
Protesters, media. This time, they're coming forme.
抗♥议♥者 媒体 这次都是冲着我来的
And if they find me, cool.
要是他们发现了我也没事
I'm-a deal with it. But,
我能承受 但是
I can't risk involving you and Louise. I won't.
我不能冒险把你和露易丝卷进来 不行
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
How do I make sure that
那我怎么能确定
you don't fall off the face of the earth?
你会不会就此消失
There's nothing you can do about that.
这你就无能为力了
I can make you promise to call me tonight.
我可以逼你答应今晚给我打电♥话♥
What? You're gonna make me?
你要逼我吗
Okay. I promise.
好吧 我保证
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表