剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Um, as you can see... Hey there, hey. Uh, Ruggiero.
可以看到 嘿 你好 鲁杰罗
If I can't see the club, I can't see who's coming in and out.
我进不了俱乐部 就看不到来往的是谁
You wanna be my eyes for me?
你可以帮我看一下吗
You have to wait for the press conference
你得等待媒体发布会
with everybody else.
跟其他人一样
Screw that.
去他的
I'm right here. You wanna go?
我就在这里 你想离开
All these lawyers and nobody's talking.
到处是律师 没人肯开口
Yeah, well, put them on a list, bring 'em in one by one.
记上名单 然后一个个带到警局询问
All right. We're gonna head back to 850,
我们现在回布赖恩特街850号♥
look at that security footage. All right.
看下监控录像 去吧
Uh, Lieutenant.
警督
Serena Parrish, theparrishreport.com.
赛琳娜·帕里什 帕里什报道网的
Yeah, you, uh, you can't be here.
呃 你不能进来
Yeah, no, I-I hear that.
我知道 有人告诉我了
If you could just confirm that Normandy Parker is the victim,
只要你证实死者是诺曼底·帕克
give me a couple of details, I'll get out of your hair.
再给我点详细信息 我就不烦你了
Otherwise, I'm just waiting two hours for the press conference
否则 我得跟其他人一起等两小时后的
like everybody else. Yeah, okay. Come on.
记者招待会 好了 走吧
Okay, look, I can actually help you.
我可以帮到你
At least hear my pitch before you just toss me out.
至少在你把我扔出去之前听听我的话
Toss you out? I'm going to arrest you
扔出去 我是要逮捕你
for interfering with a police investigation.
因为你妨碍警方办案
Oh, so you don't have anybody in custody?
所以你现在还没抓到人吗
I got you. Come on.
我不是抓到你了吗 走吧
Okay, listen. L-- Wait.
听着 等下
How -- how well do you know professional football,
你了解职业橄榄球吗
Lieutenant?
警督
You know any players personally? In the locker romm,
你认识什么球员吗 在球队更衣室
had drinks with their agents and wives?
和他们的经纪人或者妻子喝过酒吗
Check out my blog.
看看我的博客
Nobody's more plugged in to this world than I am, okay?
没人比我更了解这个世界 好吗
Yeah, I know who you are, all right? Great!
我知道你是谁 行了吗 那更好了
Then you know how invaluable of a resource I can be.
那你就该明白我是多有价值的资源
Okay, this is a world of entitled rich kids
这个世界里满是富二代
who think cops are there to bust them for weed
都觉得警♥察♥要因为吸食大♥麻♥或者
and shoot unarmed black men.
枪杀手无寸铁的黑人逮捕他们
You need someone they can trust.
你需要一个他们信任的人
We can help each other.
我们可以互相帮助
We're good.
不用你帮
Thanks. Now, let's go.
谢谢 你可以走了
Hey, escort the lady to her vehicle, please? Thank you.
护送这位小姐去车上 谢谢
Normandy Parker was a complicated kid, Lieutenant,
诺曼底·帕克不是个简单孩子 警督
way more than he put out there.
比他显示出来的复杂得多
But I'm sure you'll figure that out eventually.
但我相信最终你还是能搞清楚的
You got plenty of time.
你有的是时间嘛
Hey, listen.
听着
If you ever cross that line again, you will go to jail.
你再走过这条线 我就送你进监狱
Okay? That's a promise.
懂吗 我保证
Hey, shooter's in the wind.
枪手逍遥法外着呢
No coffee breaks. Get to work.
没时间喝咖啡了 都动起来
Have your partner come sit next to me
让你搭档坐我旁边
while I watch security footage.
陪我看监控录像
That'll keep me awake. Ah, but not focused.
那我肯定不困 但你会不专心
Oh, I'll be focused.
我会很专心的
Did you guys see Twitter?
你们看推特了吗
What? Let me guess. They, uh, they solved the case.
怎么了 我猜猜 他们把案子破了是吗
#thewhitebitchdidit.
出了个话题#是那个白妞干的#
All right, check this out.
好吧 看看这个
Do you hear me right now?
听到我的话了吗
If you ever disrespect me like that again,
要是你再这样侮辱我
I will kill you.
我一定杀了你
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
I swear to God, shit will get real, okay?
我向上帝发誓 我是认真的 懂吗
I guess this is supposed to prove she was the shooter, huh?
我猜这证明了枪手是她是吗
Well, 300,000 tweets say yes.
至少三十万推主认为如此
The department hasn't even confirmed the victim yet.
警局还没确认死者身份呢
Ugh. Louise likes her.
露易丝可喜欢她了
Of course she does.
当然了
Honestly, I'm this close to losing my mind with this kid.
说真的 我就快要被这孩子逼疯了
Hildy. What?
希尔蒂 怎么了
Two words --
就两个词
Hot. Yoga.
高温 瑜伽
Don't laugh. Stop.
别笑 行了
I'm dead serious. It has changed my world.
我认真的 它改变了我的世界
Yeah? In what way? My skin is clear.
是吗 哪里变了 我的皮肤更清爽了
Your skin? Excuse me.
你的皮肤 打扰
When I wake up Yes? I'm looking for an Inspector Molk?
我早上醒来 怎么了 我找默克警探
Uh, he's not here. Can I help you?
他不在 有什么事
I'm supposed to draw blood on a DUI.
我是来给一例醉驾验血的
He told me to get my ass down here as soon as I could.
他说让我尽快过来
Oh, DUI with a fatality, if it's Molk. He'll be here.
要是默克这么说 肯定是醉驾致死 他马上到
Come on.
走吧
Holy shit.
天哪
Hello? Hildy, it's Dr. Hurst calling.
喂 希尔蒂 我是赫斯特医生
Hi. I got your lab results.
你好 你的检测结果出来了
I'd like you to come in as soon as possible
我希望你能尽快来一趟
so I can discuss them with you.
我需要和你谈谈
What do the lab results say?
结果如何
I prefer we didn't talk about this over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥上讨论这件事
Can you make it to the office within the hour?
一小时内你能来我办公室吗
Sure.
好
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Were you at that football player's murder last night?
昨天那个球员被杀案你去了吗
Alicia Barnes' boyfriend?
艾莉西亚·巴恩斯的男友
Yeah.
去了
Did she really kill him?
真是她杀的吗
That's what they're saying online.
网上都这么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Is Ashley's mom taking you to school?
艾什莉的妈妈送你去学校吗
Ashley has the flu. You have to take me.
艾什莉感冒了 得你送我
I-I have a meeting.
我有个会要开
What kind of meeting? Just a meeting, okay?
什么会啊 随便一个会 行吗
I need you to go brush your teeth, please.
去刷牙 好吗
Dad's in town, isn't he?
爸爸来了 是不是
Are you giving him money again?
你又要给他钱了吗
I don't know where your dad is.
我不知道你♥爸♥爸在哪
I need you to go brush your teeth, though. We gotta go.
但我需要你去刷牙 我们得走了
The technical term
学名叫做
is invasive lobular carcinoma.
浸润性乳腺小叶癌
Cancer?
癌症吗
Cancer..
癌症
that has broken through the lobule
突破小叶
to invade the breast tissue.
侵入了乳腺组织
You had said that biopsy was just a precaution, though.
但你说做活检只是为了以防万一
I did, but you don't perform a biopsy unless it's possible
没错 但如果不是怕出现糟糕的情况
that nothing is going to turn out to be something.
我也不会安排做活检
And here we are.
现在是这个结果
So what now?
那怎么办
I'm gonna refer you to an oncologist
我会把你转给一位肿瘤学家
who will recommend a course of treatment.
他会给你推荐一项疗程
A mastectomy, chemotherapy, and radiation at the minimum.
切除乳♥房♥♥ 做化疗 至少有放疗
What else is there?
还有什么
Additional surgeries if the cancer's metastasized.
如果癌细胞转移还会有手术
How old is your daughter?
你女儿多大了
11.
11岁
You'll want to get your affairs in order.
你最好把事情都安排好
Front door detail was doing this most of the night.
前门安保队整晚都这样
The host checks the list, gives them a stamp,
主办方核对名单 盖戳
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表