剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Serena called me.
是赛琳娜打给我的
She said she was gonna run a story
她说她要写个橄榄球运动员
on football players and domestic violence.
和家庭暴♥力♥的报道
She said she had some police report or something
她说她手上有警方报告还是什么的
that I'd hit Willow.
说我打过薇洛
You did hit her... on more than one occasion.
你确实打了她 不止一次
I know I have anger issues.
我知道我暴躁易怒
I'm ashamed of the things that I've done, yeah.
我对我做过的事情也很惭愧
I use it on the field.
我把这些发泄到球场上
But when I'm at home and she starts nagging me
但是我回家了她还唠叨我
or accusing me of shit,
为点小事责怪我
I can lose it sometimes when I get stressed.
当我一有压力有时候就会控制不住怒气
So is that what happened, huh?
就是这样吗
Did Serena stress you?
赛琳娜让你感到压力了
I just went over there to talk to her
我只是到那去和她谈谈
so she wouldn't put my name in the story.
让她不要在报道里提到我的名字
I was even gonna try to pay her off, if I had to.
如果必要的话 我还准备收买♥♥她
She wouldn't listen to me.
她不听我的
So you broke her neck?
所以你就把她脖子拧断了
No! I didn't!
不 我没有
I got mad and she tried to mace me.
我很生气 她准备用棒子打我
And she bit me!
是她打的我
I just gave her a little push.
我只是轻轻地推了她一下
And she hit her head.
她撞到脑袋了
And that was it.
就是这样
It was an accident.
这是个意外
If it's an accident, you call 911.
如果真是意外 你应该打急救电♥话♥
If it's an accident,
如果真是意外
you don't leave a woman to decompose on the floor.
你不会把一位女士留在地上等着腐烂
I panicked.
我慌了
I drove around all night,
我一整夜都在开着车兜圈子
trying to figure out what to do.
试图想明白该怎么办
If she'd just listened to me...
如果她听了我的话
I didn't mean to kill her.
我根本就没想杀她
Uh, come on in.
进来吧
You okay, Lieutenant?
你没事吧 警督
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Why?
什么事
When Serena, uh, gave you that lead on Normandy and Luke,
赛琳娜给你诺曼底和卢克的线索时
she knew we'd investigate.
她知道我们会调查的
It was a good lead.
这是个好线索
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened.
我是说你不用为发生的事责怪自己
I shouldn't?
不该吗
She's dead because...
她的死是因为
I didn't keep my mouth shut.
我没能管住自己的嘴
What do you mean?
怎么说
I'm the one who told Serena about the domestic-violence call.
是我告诉赛琳娜家暴报♥警♥电♥话♥的事的
She was gonna run a story on it.
她准备写个关于这件事的报道
That's why he killed her.
他就是为这个杀了她
Yeah, I know. I know. You're...
我知道 我知道 你只是
trying to figure out how to ask why I told her.
不知道该怎么问我为什么要告诉她
Why did you?
那为什么呢
We were talkin' shop, you know, socially, and...
我们当时是在谈正事 只是简单提到...
I-I don't know.
我不知道
It was stupid. Well, you didn't know she'd use it.
太蠢了 你也不知道她会加以利用
Yeah, I sh-- I should have.
我应该想到的
I mean, that's -- that's what she does.
我是说她就是干这行的
That's --
她...
That's who she was.
她就是这种人
Seems like you got to know her pretty well.
你好像很了解她
I was starting to.
刚开始有些了解
I was hoping I'd get to know her...
我倒是希望我能够...
much better.
再多了解她一些
I'm sorry, Jim.
我很遗憾 金
Thank you, Terry.
谢谢你 泰瑞
Hey, look, it's -- it's been a long day.
今天发生了太多事
Why don't you -- Why don't you get out of here?
你...你先出去吧
Yeah.
好的
Have a good night, man.
晚安
You too.
你也是
Losing that playoff was not only a blow to Oklahoma fans,
输掉季后赛不仅让俄克拉荷马州人♥民♥倍感失望
but to an entire a program that was built from the bottom
也打击了一支从默默无闻一步步成长为
all the way to the top echelon of NFL football.
全美橄榄球联盟顶级队伍的球队
Looking forward, I don't know about you,
放眼未来 我不知道你们怎么想
but I can't wait to see the magic
但我已经等不及想看看
next year's team will show us on the field.
明年这个队伍将展现出的魅力
One thing is certain, Cats fans -- the future is bright.
有一点毋容置疑 野猫队粉丝 未来是光明的
This is Serena Parrish with The Parrish Report.
我是帕里什报道网的赛琳娜·帕里什
"Add two eggs and beat into mix."
"加入两个鸡蛋并搅拌"
All right.
好的
Can I lick the spoon when you're done?
你弄好了后能给我舔一下勺子吗
Sure, if you want to get salmonella poisoning for your birthday.
当然了 如果你想在你生日当天沙门氏菌中毒的话
What if it was Jamie and Carl?
万一是杰米和卡尔呢
I don't see what the big deal is.
我觉得这没什么大不了的
Sweetie, if it was a daytime party, fine,
亲爱的 如果这是白天的派对的确没关系
but we're not having a nighttime, co-ed sleepover.
但这是晚上留宿的派对
Not happenin'.
不可能的
Besides, I'd have to ask all of your friends' parents,
再说了 我还得问你朋友的父母
and I don't have time to even make this cake from a box, so...
我甚至没时间做这个蛋糕 所以...
I told you we should've gotten one from the grocery store.
我早就跟你说过应该去店里买♥♥一个的
Well, we didn't.
可惜没买♥♥
What if they left at 10:00?
如果他们十点就走呢
Maybe it's dad!
也许是爸爸
Happy birthday, birthday girl!
生日快乐 小寿星
Hi, Terry.
你好 泰瑞
What's up? Can I open it now?
你好吗 我现在能打开吗
Sure. Open it up. Go ahead.
当然了 打开吧 来吧
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊天啊天啊天啊
Oh, my God! I can't believe it!
我的天啊 我简直不敢相信
Thank you so much! You're welcome so much!
太感谢你了 你太客气了
You deserve it. Oh, my gosh.
这是你应得的 天啊
I know, right? I got to go call Sarah!
我知道 我得打电♥话♥告诉莎拉
Go call Sarah.
去吧
An iPad, Terry, seriously?
平板电脑 泰瑞 不是吧
What? I mean, I checked the Internet.
怎么了 我在网上查过了
It's age-appropriate, right?
适合她这个年龄段吧
Right, what about price-appropriate, though?
没错 但是价格适合吗
I mean, that thing probably costs twice
那东西比我送她的礼物
as much as what I'm giving her
甚至比她父亲和她外祖父母
or her grandparents or her father,
送她的礼物要贵上一倍
assuming he's sober enough to even remember her birthday at all.
假设他还清醒到能记得她的生日
It's okay, all right?
没事的
I bought it on sale. It wasn't that much.
我趁打折买♥♥的 没那么贵
It's not about the money, okay?
这和钱无关
I just wish you'd asked me permission
我只是希望你在
before you decided to go and impress my daughter.
给我女儿一个惊喜之前先征询我的同意
Okay, cool out, all right? It's a gift.
冷静点 这是一个礼物
I was hoping that she would like it.
我希望她能喜欢
She likes it. We're good. Don't overanalyze it.
她很喜欢就好了 别太往心里去
Last year, you got her a book.
去年 你给她买♥♥了一本书
A book, okay? What's different this year?
一本书 今年为什么这么不一样
Just so you know,
我要澄清一下
this isn't about what happened between us.
这跟我们之间发生的事无关
Of course it is. Come on.
当然有了 得了吧
I mean, we had a deal, right?
我们有言在先
We're supposed to be just partners, just friends.
我们只做搭档 只做朋友
All right, well, you're not acting
好吧 你现在对我
very friendly towards me right now, so...
的确不大友善 所以...
Stop making this harder, all right?
别越搞越复杂了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表