剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
This chart represents the typical asset allocation
这个图表显示了富人的
of a high net worth individual.
典型资产分配情况
60% in equities,
股票占60%
25% in municipal securities,
市政证券占25%
10% in real estate, and 5% in corporate bonds.
房♥地♥产♥占10% 企业债券占5%
It's balanced. It's diversified.
这种分配方式多样平衡
A conservative approach that can sustain fluctuations
这种保守的投资方式能够使资产
in the stock market, home prices, or interest rates.
在股市 房♥地♥产♥与利息波动时保持平衡
And this is Normandy Parker's chart.
这是诺曼底·帕克的资产分配表
90% of his assets are tied down in one investment.
他90%的资产都拴在了一个项目上
Sourdough Subs.
潜水艇汉堡
I mean, the only people with less diversification
只有毒贩
in their portfolios are drug dealers
会比这种投资更单一
who stash their cash underneath a mattress.
他们一般就把钱藏在床垫下
All right, sir, we got two homicide cases.
长官 我们还要查两个杀人案
Is math class really necessary?
这数学课必须要听吗
Keep going.
继续
Six months before Normandy's shot,
诺曼底中枪六个月前
someone was building a large short position
有人将潜水艇汉堡股票
in Sourdough Subs.
大量做空形成短仓
What's a short position? Uh, it's when you place a bet
什么是短仓 就是你押注某个公♥司♥股未来会走跌
that a company's stock will go down instead of up.
而不是看涨时先高价卖♥♥出 还没补全抛空差额
Normandy gets shot,
诺曼底中枪后
and the stock drops 20% in a straight line.
股票直线下跌了20%
So somebody made a fortune.
有人♥大♥大地赚了一笔
So you short the stock, you take Normandy out,
先做空股票 然后除掉诺曼底
and you, uh, get the cash before anyone notices.
在其他人发觉前把钱赚走
I mean, it's a it's a smart idea. Yeah.
真是个好办法 是的
Could Sam have been shorting his own stock?
会不会是山姆在做空自己的股票呢
It's doubtful. Sam was the majority shareholder.
应该不是 山姆是大股东
He'd make $10 million in the short position
做空股票他能赚一千万
and lose $20 million in stock value.
但在股票市值上会损失两千万
I say if anything, Sam was a victim of the short position.
山姆其实是做空的受害者
If you're dissatisfied with your Sourdough Sam Sub,
如果你对山姆潜水艇汉堡不满意的话
feel free to fill out a comment card,
可以写一张意见卡
and a customer representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
客服会尽快跟你联♥系♥的
Look...
听着...
Yeah. I'll get you your money.
我会把钱给你
I just need more time.
再给我点时间就好
"I just need more time. More time."
"再给我点时间就好 再给点时间"
They always need more time.
他们总是再需要点时间
I'll double your percentage. 20%.
我给你双倍份额 20%
Yeah?
可以吗
What?
怎么了
No, no more.
不 不要
Please.
求你了
More.
继续
Now.
够了
You never learn, Sam.
你就是没长进 山姆
No!
不要
Chow. Look, just think -- this thing through.
乔 听我说 好好想想
I'm no good to you dead.
我死了对你没有好处
Oh, please.
求你了
You have 48 hours to get me my money.
给你48小时筹钱
Or else next time,
否则下次
it won't be shitty sandwiches down your mouth.
你吞的就不是三明治了
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Yeah?
明白了
Get out of my --
滚出我...
She just jumped in front of my car.
她突然出现在我车前
You know, it could've happened to anyone.
这种事谁都避免不了
Yeah, anyone who was drunk.
没错 对于醉酒的人来说是的
Which is what the prosecution will present.
公诉方肯定会这么指控你
And then it's your job to poke holes
所以你得在他们荒谬的论据中
in their bullshit argument.
找出破绽
Well, I can't do that if you won't be honest with me.
你不对我坦诚 我就没办法了
I have been honest. Why did Cassie move out?
我很坦诚 凯茜为什么搬走了
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
Okay, you have been withholding information from me
你在对我隐瞒
that is relevant to the case,
此案相关的信息
and I can't properly defend someone with my hands tied behind my back.
如果我束手束脚的 就无法全力辩护
Cassie and I thought it would be best to live separately
凯茜和我为了迈克尔着想
after the accident, for Michael's sake.
觉得车祸后还是分居比较好
Bullshit.
胡扯
Nobody moves out of her house because her husband
没人会因为丈夫出了车祸
got into an accident. We had an argument.
就离开家的 我们吵架了
Okay? You happy?
开心了吗
Cassie was all over me.
我快被凯茜烦死了
What about? Oh, just...
怎么了 就是...
Picking and prodding and...
对我挑三拣四 出言讥讽
Come on, just tell me what happened.
行了 告诉我怎么回事
She thought I was cheating on her.
她觉得我出轨了
Okay, when, uh, were you planning
好吧 你原本打算什么时候告诉我
on telling me that she can crucify us?
她可以钉死我们
She's not gonna go against me.
她不会害我的
Oh, the scorned wife who can put the final nail
可以用最后一根钉子把出轨的丈夫
in the cross of her cheating husband
钉死在审判的十字架上的怨妇
opts to testify on his behalf?
会选择为她丈夫作证吗
You need to fix this! I've tried.
你得解决这件事 我试过了
Try harder!
再去努力
Hey, Justin.
贾斯汀
What brings you up here with the living?
什么风把你吹来了
Well, I have Normandy's completed autopsy file and tox report,
这是诺曼底的尸检文件和毒检报告
and there was nothing illegal in his system at the time of his death.
他被害时体内一切正常
Cool. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Is there something else?
还有事吗
Yeah, um...
有
Dinner. Tomorrow? Us?
明晚能一起吃个饭吗
Me and you?
就我俩
But, I mean, we work together, so...
但我俩在一起工作
That's where most people meet, statistically speaking, so...
数据上说大多数人都是这么认识的
Yeah, it's -- it's different for cops, right?
但警♥察♥不同吧
Well, lucky for us, I'm a doctor. I'm not a cop.
还好我是个医生 不是警♥察♥
And I'm used to women being silent.
而且我习惯不说话的女人
They're usually lying on a cold slab,
她们一般就躺在冰冷的解剖台上
waiting for me to cut them up, but...
等我为她们解剖 但...
What's so funny? What's up, Burn?
什么事这么好笑 你好啊 伯恩
Uh, I have to get back downstairs.
我得回去了
The, uh, dead are waiting. Yeah.
还有死者在等着我解剖呢 好的
All right. See you later. Bye.
好的 回见 回见
What did Burn want?
伯恩找你干吗
Nothing, just Hey, heads up.
没什么 只是... 两位
My office.
来我办公室
We matched on the bike used in the Billy James murder.
我们找到了比利·詹姆斯谋杀案中凶手的单车
Where? Abandoned in Crissy Field.
在哪 被遗弃在了克理斯场公园
Same make and model from the tire tracks found at the scene.
型号♥与案发现场的车胎痕迹相符
Any prints? I doubt it.
有指纹吗 应该没有
The bike was dumped in a lake.
单车被扔进了湖里
But I sent it to the lab for results just in case.
但以防万一 我把车送去实验室检测了
Identifiable marks on the bike?
车上有可辨识的标志吗
It's a rental from this bike shack in Crissy Field.
车是从克理斯场公园的这家单车行租的
On our way.
这就去
Adler dug out the name
阿德勒查到了那个
of the broker who shorted Sourdough Sub stock.
做空潜水艇汉堡的股票经纪人
Any connection to Normandy?
跟诺曼底有什么联♥系♥吗
Not that she could find. Go prove her wrong.
她找不出来 希望你们可以
Got it. Yeah.
明白了 好的
Listen, I want you to sell 50,000 shares at 32 1/2. Okay?
在32.5元的时候卖♥♥出五万股
32 1/2. And don't screw it up this time!
32.5元 这次别再搞砸了
There we go. Thank you.
好了 谢谢你
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表