剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
因为她是想出名
Ambition beats justice.
较之公正 野心占了上风
But you already know that, don't you, Marty?
但你早知道了不是吗 马蒂
Look, whatever it is you're trying to imply, I --
听着 不管你想暗示什么 我
You know that's why I hired you,
这就是我当初雇你的原因
I saw an attorney who knew how to win.
我认为你是一个懂得如何取胜的律师
For the right reasons. Exactly.
凭借正当理由 正是
That's what I'm talking about.
我就在说这个
The right reasons.
正当理由
If I'm called, I am duty-bound to testify truthfully.
如果受到传唤 我有义务如实作证
I read a headline this morning.
我今早看到一个头条
"New Day for San Fran D.A.
"旧金山地检的新生
"'I intend to restore the public's trust
'希望能重新赢得公众
"in the Hall of Justice,'
对法♥院♥的信任'
Said acting District Attorney, Martin Reardon.
代理地检官马丁·里尔登说"
'No one is above the rule of the law."
'没有人能凌驾于法治之上'"
You meant me, didn't you?
你指的就是我吧
Go home, Mario,
回家去吧 马里奥
or go somewhere else.
或去别的地方
Well...
好吧
Nice to see you, Marty.
见到你很高兴 马蒂
You look good at my desk.
你坐在我的位置看着不错
Hey, man.
伙计
I took the liberty of ordering for both of us.
我擅作主张点了东西
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
So what, you brought me here to work on my morale or...
你叫我来是要给我打气还是
No, uh, actually, I...
不是 其实我
I wanted to see your face when I tell you
我希望能当面告诉你
we recovered Calvin Jackson's weapon.
我们找回了卡尔文·杰克逊的枪
Where?
哪里
Right where he dropped it during the chase, by this mural.
就在追捕时他丢下枪的地方 那面墙边
A kid grabbed it up. A 10-year-old.
一个十岁的小孩捡走了
And they're sure that it's the right one?
确定就是那支枪吗
Yeah. Forensics pulled Jackson's fingerprints off the magazine.
鉴证科从弹匣上提取到了杰克逊的指纹
I was losing my mind.
我都要疯了
I was losing my mind.
我都要疯了
He made the choice, not you. All right?
是他自己的选择 和你无关
I'm back.
我要复职了
I'm back! You're back.
我要回来了 回来吧
Just as soon as you requalify.
测评合格就复职
And, uh, and the Chief, he, uh, he has one request.
对了 局长有个请求
All right, well, if it's the Chief,
好吧 既然是局长
then it's not a request. Yeah, true enough.
那就不是请求了 说得太对了
He wants us to get out in front of the public's reaction
他希望我们举办记者会
with a news conference, starring him and you.
直面公众 你和他为主
I don't know, man. I don't...
我说不好 我不...
You...you shot someone in self-defense, all right?
你是出于自卫才开的枪
That's what we'll say at the press conference
我们会在发布会现场告知公众
'cause that's the truth.
因为这就是真♥相♥
I gotta make a statement?
我还要发言吗
Just a brief one. I'll walk you through it.
简短陈述就可以 我会在旁边陪着你
You set the record straight, you start closing cases again.
澄清♥真♥♥相♥后 就可以继续破案了
You okay with that? What if I wasn't?
可以吗 我可以不发言吗
Well, like you said, it's not a request.
你刚才也说了 这是命令
Not a request.
是个命令
Inspector English, the commission unanimously
英格利希警探 委员会一致同意
finds you clear of any misconduct.
你的行为无任何不当
Welcome home. Thanks, fellas.
欢迎回来 谢谢大伙
Good to see you. Good to see you.
你好 你好
Hey, you.
还有你
So what, uh, did I miss that I couldn't see on TV?
我不在的这段时间都发生了什么
Uh, Billy James -- he lawyered up.
比利·詹姆斯 他请了律师
And the club waitress couldn't pick him out of a photo array.
但酒吧的女服务生辨认照片时没能选出他
All right, so what was put on the voucher when you booked him?
那你们抓到他的时候收集到了什么证据
No weapon. But 4 grand in cash.
没发现武器 但收缴了四万元现金
So he could've left town, but he didn't.
也就是说他本可以逃出城 却没有逃
Mm, not really enough to start a new life,
这点钱不太够
even in Mexico.
去墨西哥都不够
Planned a murder minus an exit strategy.
蓄意杀人却没有逃跑计划
Unless he stayed and was waiting for something. Or someone.
除非他留下是在等待着什么 或者在等某人
Like maybe the rest of the payout? From whoever hired him.
比如在等尾款 等着雇主打款
That's why he never bounced.
所以他才缄口不言
Hey, Terry. Molky.
泰瑞 默克
How you holding up?
你还好吧
I am good. Good, good.
我很好 那就好
You know, listen,
听我说
there's something I wanted to say privately to you
有些话我想和你单独说
is just that I'm just really sorry that you had to go through
我真的于心不忍♥ 让你一个人
all that drama publicly.
独自面对这场闹剧
Thanks, Molk. Appreciate that.
谢谢你 默克 谢谢
I mean, you know, as far as I'm concerned,
你要知道 于我而言
there's -- there's just -- there's no such thing as
我真的毫不介意
as -- as white cops or -- or black cops
每个警♥察♥的肤色
or -- or female cops, and that we're all
抑或性别 我们就是
we're all just cops, you know?
就是一个个警♥察♥而已
Anyway, I-I just...
不论如何 我...
I-I know it must've been really hard
我知道这一切
for you to go through, and I --
对你而言 十分艰难
I'm just really glad it's all over.
我很高兴 这事已经过去了
Okay, I appreciate that.
谢谢你
Thanks, Molk.
谢谢你 默克
Thanks, Molk.
谢谢你 默克
I get what you're saying. I understand that.
我明白你的意思 我理解
I know you wanna keep him in custody. So do I.
我明白你想继续羁押他 我也想
But simply put, there isn't enough evidence
但简言之 就目前的情况而言
for me to charge him with murder at this point.
指控他谋杀罪的证据不充分
Okay, we just need a little more time to lay track.
我们只是还需要点时间来搜集证据
You got no usable security tapes.
你们没有可用的监控录像
You got no witness ID. You got no murder weapon.
没有任何目击证人 也没有凶器
That's no case!
案子根本不成立
I can't charge him on wishful thinking.
我不能凭着臆想指控他
Billy James is the shooter, Martin.
比利·詹姆斯就是凶手 马丁
Well, then you rearrest him when you have enough
那就等你掌握了足够的证据
actual evidence to make the case.
重新立案逮捕他
In the meantime, you cut him loose.
但在此期间 放了人家
You see, Reardon's just looking for votes.
要知道 里尔登要的是选票
He wants to keep this gig long-term.
他想在这个位子上继续待下去
Never thought I'd miss Siletti.
没想到我还会怀念瑟莱缇
All right, let's get practical.
那我们就实际一点
We need a judge to authorize a tap on Billy's phone
我们需要法官授权监听比利的手♥机♥
and a transponder in his car.
追踪他的汽车
He doesn't leave his grandma's yard without us on him.
只要他一离开祖母的院子 我们就要盯着他
Clear?
明白了吗
What if Billy is sticking around town just to wait
比利不走会不会是在等
for his partner to make this final payment?
雇主给他打尾款
He feels safe, he's gonna slip.
他察觉不到危险 就会露出马脚
He's gonna make contact.
他就会和那人联♥系♥
We just gotta be patient.
我们多点耐心就好
I can't even imagine
我真是想不到
what the hell you thought you were doing.
你居然能做出这样的事
How is harassment supposed to work in your favor? Huh?
你觉得骚扰证人能帮上你的忙吗
I got three complaints about you in one day.
我一天之内收到了三个人对你的控诉
That's a personal record.
这真是创了记录了
Right? Martin Reardon, Melissa Danson,
马丁·里尔登 梅丽莎·丹森
the Attorney General, himself, for Christ sakes.
以及检察长本人 我的天啊
Were you -- were you gonna hit up the Governor next?
你接下来是不是就要去找州长了
If I thought it would help our case
我是觉得这对案子有帮助
and if I had a personal relationship...
我跟他们都有私交...
I-I told you already.
我早就告诉你了
The only personal relationship that matters is with your wife.
最需要你去搞定人际关系的人就是你妻子
I didn't engage you for marital advice, Al.
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表