剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I heard her scream.
我听到了她的惨叫
I heard her die.
听着她死去
And I am very sorry for you loss.
对此我感到十分遗憾
She had just finished a double shift
当时她刚刚在医疗中心
at the medical center, hadn't she?
上完了两个班 对不对
Yes.
是的
16 hours straight of nursing duty?
一直护理了16个小时吗
She was a very good nurse.
她是名优秀的护士
No, that wasn't my question, sir.
不 你没有回答我的问题
Had your wife been working on her feet for 16 hours?
你妻子是否不间断地工作了16个小时
She had a half-hour between shifts,
两个班之间 有半小时的空隙
plus breaks.
其他还有中间休息
And what bus did she usually take
那她下了第二个班后
when she worked the second shift?
一般会乘坐哪班公交车
1132, so she could make the transfer.
11点32分那班 这样就能赶上换乘车
And with the accident at 11:28,
鉴于事故发生的时间是11点28分
she would have been running late, wasn't she?
当时她应该快要错过了 是吗
She'd have to hurry.
她得匆忙赶路
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Counsel is testifying, not the witness.
这是律师在替证人作证
Yeah, I-I'll rephrase.
好吧 我重新措辞
Was your wife late for her bus
你妻子走到瑟莱缇先生车前时
when she stepped out in front of Mr. Siletti's car?
是不是来不及赶上公交车了
A-A little late. A little late.
有点迟 就迟了一点
She had the right of way.
她也没走错道
She was in the crosswalk.
她当时走的是人行道
Mr. Ramirez, please answer the question that's asked.
拉米雷斯先生 请根据提问回答问题
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 阁下
Continue, Mr. Arkin.
继续发问 埃尔金先生
Just one more question.
还有一个问题
You hired a civil lawyer to file a lawsuit
你聘请了一位民事律师
seeking $15 million
对瑟莱缇先生和其家人提起诉讼
from Mr. Siletti and his family, didn't you?
向其索赔一千五百万美元 对不对
Well, we have young children.
我们孩子还小
Yes.
没错
Well, how soon did you contact a lawyer?
事发后多久你联♥系♥到律师的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, does two hours after the accident
那么事发后两小时就联♥系♥了律师
seem about right to you, sir?
对你来说合适吗 先生
Multiple objections, Your Honor.
多项反对 法官阁下
Counsel is again assuming facts not in evidence.
律师又在臆想没有证据的事实
He's badgering the witness.
他这是在对证人纠缠不休
One objection is sufficient, Counselor.
一项反对足矣 律师
Sustained on fact.
请就事实发问
$15 million.
一千五百万美元
Is it your understanding that a criminal conviction
你是不是觉得
in this courtroom would better your chances
如果本案确认了被告人的刑事责任
for a big payout?
你就更有机会得到这笔巨款了
I-I don't understand the question.
我不明白你在问什么
Sure you do. Objection. Argumentative.
你肯定明白 反对 问题具有争议
Your Honor, I'm done.
我问完了 法官阁下
Does the State wish to cross-examine the witness?
公诉人是否需要对证人进行盘问
Cesar, the death of your wife left you
塞萨尔 你妻子的死
with two little motherless boys
给你留下两个失去母亲的孩子
you need to feed and clothe
你需要独自一人照顾他们的衣食
and shelter and raise alone,
保护他们 让他们长大成人
right?
对不对
Yes.
是的
I was watching their faces, Al.
我看到他们的表情了 阿尔
The jury didn't like you for that.
陪审团不喜欢你刚才的表现
I put the point across.
我切中了要害
You cost us sympathy.
你这样失掉了感情分
I think running over a young nurse
我觉得撞死一个有两个孩子的
with two little kids -- that cost us sympathy, Mario.
年轻护士 才是失掉感情分的根本 马里奥
I can only work with what I've got.
我只能利用手头现有的资源
Ramirez is a lazy deadbeat trying to get himself paid.
拉米雷斯这个游手好闲的懒汉想捞一笔
Well, I won't use that in my closing argument.
结案陈词的时候我可不会这么说
Cassie's gonna have to sell you.
凯茜肯定会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
My wife is amazing.
我老婆棒着呢
The defense calls Catherine Siletti.
被告请求传唤凯瑟琳·瑟莱缇
No, my husband was not intoxicated.
不 我丈夫没有喝醉
Otherwise, I would have never let him drive.
否则 我肯定不会让他开车的
I would have been behind the wheel.
就会是我来开车了
Now, did you see the victim before the accident?
事故发生前你看到死者了吗
No. No, the streets were empty, and then, suddenly,
没看到 当时街上空无一人 然后突然间
we hit something, and our windshield broke.
我们就撞到了什么 挡风玻璃也碎了
When did you realize that what had been hit was a pedestrian?
你们是何时才意识到撞到的是行人呢
When I got out of the car
当我下了车以后
and I saw her lying on the ground.
看到她躺在地上
Were you aware of anything distracting your husband
你知不知道事故发生时
at the time of the accident?
有其他事情让你丈夫分神了
We were having an argument...
我们当时正在吵架
about his sexual relationship
吵他和那个女人
with that woman.
发生的性关系
Ms. Danson?!
丹森女士吗
Objection, Your Honor. I bet.
反对 法官阁下 不反对才怪
In chambers right now.
马上到我办公室来
You too, Mr. Siletti.
你也来 瑟莱缇先生
Ms. Siletti, step down.
瑟莱缇太太 下去吧
That's not a request. You're excused.
这不是个要求 你可以离开了
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
we're gonna take a recess.
我们现在休庭
Court is now in recess.
现在休庭
Were the two of you
你们两个
sexually involved with each other, yes or no?
是否发生过性关系
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Don't lie to a judge.
不要对法官说谎
Either this is a crazy strategy by the defense,
这要么是即将输掉官司的被告
which is losing in court,
所采取的疯狂策略
or Mr. Siletti's wife needs psychiatric help.
要么就是瑟莱缇太太有精神疾病
In no way is any of this true.
这种事不可能是真的
Please don't make me prove it, Mel.
别逼我证明 梅
You can't prove something that never happened.
没发生过的事你要怎么证明
How dare you?
你胆子真大
You remember my birthday party, right?
你还记得我的生日派对吧
Well, it was a beautiful gift.
真是份不错的礼物
You son of a bitch.
你这个王八蛋
Show me.
给我看看
Why didn't you just conflict yourself out?
为什么你自己没申请回避
I knew he was guilty.
我知道他有罪
This is you, Ms. Danson, on your knees?
跪着的这个人是你吧 丹森小姐
You should both be ashamed of yourself.
你们两个人太可耻了
A prosecuting attorney intimate with the defendant
控方律师居然在罪案发生当晚
on the night of the crime!
与被告发生过性关系
Alleged crime, Your Honor.
是所谓的罪案 法官阁下
It's outrageous!
太过分了
Did you know anything about this situation, Counselor?
你之前了解这情况吗 律师
No, sir. I did not.
不 先生 我不知情
Well, I have no choice now, do I?
那现在我没有别的选择了
I'm compelled to declare a mistrial.
不得不宣告这是无效审判了
Your Honor, I had no idea this was gonna come out.
法官阁下 我完全不知道这事会被挖出来
Oh, bullshit. You coached your wife.
别扯了 是你教你妻子这么说的
Jesus. Stop it!
老天啊 闭嘴
We are going to go back out there,
我们现在回到法庭去
and we are going to take care of business
然后在那帮媒体记者出现前
before all the... the media roaches show up.
把这件事情了结
Mr. Siletti, jeopardy will continue.
瑟莱缇先生 你依旧有被判有罪的可能
Do not expect that your bad behavior
别指望你的不端行为
will somehow save you from a new trial.
能让你免于新的审判
And you, don't you dare cry.
还有你 不许哭
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表