剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Family services?
家庭服务
I had a bad couple of months.
我这几个月过得很糟糕
Doesn't mean I don't wanna support my son.
但这不代表我不会抚养自己的儿子
All right. Who is that?
他是谁
Why?
为什么问他
Why? Because it matches the description
为什么 因为他和枪杀
of Normandy Parker's shooter.
诺曼底·帕克的凶手特征一致
The only cat you didn't bother to search that night.
他是当晚你唯一没搜查过的人
Now you realize that's conspiracy to commit murder.
要知道你这行为相当于帮凶
No. Just who is that, man?
不是的 那他是谁
No, it's not like that. Come on, stop playing.
不 事情不是那样的 快点交代
Just tell me who that is.
告诉我他是谁
Darius.
达瑞斯
No?
还是不说
Okay.
那好
Your kid's gonna grow up telling his buddy
那就让你儿子长大后给小伙伴讲
how his father loves to kick it at Pelican Bay.
自己的爸爸在鹈鹕湾戒毒的故事吧
Billy James. Damn!
比利·詹姆斯 可恶
But there's no way he shot Norm.
但他不可能杀小诺
No? Why is that?
不可能 为什么
'Cause they've been boys since way back, like Pop Warner.
因为他们交情很深 球队的好兄弟
Billy handles Norm's security now.
比利现在负责小诺的安保
They've been coming to the club for years.
他们光顾这家夜店好几年了
That's why I didn't search him.
所以我才没搜他身
Go.
去吧
Did you see the shooting yourself?
你亲眼看到枪杀那一幕了吗
With your own eyes?
亲眼看到
No. I just heard the shots.
没有 我只是听到了枪声
Then I saw everybody running out.
然后看到大家跑了出来
I knew the police would be coming and didn't want a hassle.
我料到警♥察♥会来所以不想进去惹麻烦
There's no way Billy did this.
凶手不可能是比利
No way.
不可能
Oh, blow it out your ass, Krasnoff.
去死吧 卡斯♥诺♥夫
Hey, Michael. You seen the news?
迈克尔 你看新闻了吗
Yeah, my fantasy team is for shit now.
看了 我心中的梦之队现在成了垃圾
Have you seen the news about me?
你看到有关我的新闻了吗
No, Dad.
没 老爸
Normandy Parker was a once-in-a-lifetime talent, okay?
诺曼底·帕克是个不可多得的天才
I mean, who cares about you?
谁会在乎你的事
I'm your...I'm your father.
我可是你的父亲
And I'm also the District Attorney.
也是地方检察官
And something happened that you are gonna hear about.
并且这消息过阵子也会传到你的耳中
What did you do?
你做了什么
There's gonna be a lot of hyperbole and speculation,
会出现很多夸张和猜测的言论
and I just want you to know... Okay, Dad, stop prefacing.
我只想让你知道 好了爸爸 说正事
There was an accident.
发生了一起事故
Your mother and I were driving on the street.
我和你妈妈当时开车在路上
It wasn't well lit.
街上灯光昏暗
And a woman crossed in front of us without looking.
一位妇女过街的时候没看到我们
Before I had a chance to react...
我还没来得及反应
the car hit her.
就撞上了她
You killed someone?
你杀了人
No.
不是
She -- she died in an accident.
她的死是一场意外
Jesus Christ, Dad.
天哪 爸爸
Michael, listen to me.
迈克尔 听我说
Words are important.
用词很重要
People are gonna say that I was drunk
人们会说我当时喝醉了
or driving recklessly, and it is not true.
或是鲁莽驾驶 但那不是真的
But the media, and most of the public even,
但对于媒体 甚至大多数民众来说
don't care about the truth.
他们不在乎真♥相♥如何
They want a story that sells, no matter who it hurts.
他们只要有卖♥♥点的故事 不管会伤害到谁
But the truth will come out.
但真♥相♥会浮现出来的
Eventually.
最终会的
Until then, I'm gonna take some time off from work.
在那之前 我会休假一段时间不工作
Have fun.
玩得开心
What the hell are you doin'?!
你干什么呢
Wake up, lady!
醒醒吧 女士
Hildy?
希尔蒂
Can you come over?
你能过来一下吗
And you've known for how long?
你知道这事多久了
Months, you said?
你说有几个月了
It's not exactly how --
这不准确...
Well, why didn't you tell me, Hildy?
你为什么不告诉我呢 希尔蒂
What, you didn't think I'd be strong enough to handle it?
怎么 你觉得我承受不起这个消息吗
You've been through this before once. It's not your problem.
你已经经历过一次了 这不关你的事
Bullshit. That's bullshit!
胡说 胡说八道
You don't go through something like this by yourself.
遇到这样的事你不能独自撑着
Well, maybe I just didn't feel like a goddamn lecture, okay?
我不想听说教 好吗
The doctor told me to get my affairs in order,
医生让我把事情都安排好
so I was scared to say anything.
所以我很害怕说出来
I'm a single mom. I don't have any money.
我是个单身母亲 我没有积蓄
I don't know how much insurance is gonna pay for.
我不知道保险能赔多少钱
I need to keep working.
我必须继续工作
Can't have them thinking that I'm sick.
不能让他们觉得我病了
You know we take care of our own.
你知道我们会照顾自己人的
You know that.
你知道的
And what about Louise?
那露易丝怎么办
There's no hat to pass for her.
又不能帮她募捐
Because if I die...
因为如果我死了
Don't talk like that.
别这么说
She goes to her drunk father.
她的抚养权就归她的酒鬼爸爸了
And then after he craps out in two weeks,
不出两星期他就会放弃她
then it's my parents.
然后就归了我的父母
I remember being her age.
我还记得自己像她那么大的时候
So much...in front of me.
人生的种种就在眼前
So much shit and so much of it bad.
身边有太多的烦心事和苟且
If I'm not here
如果我不在这里
to help her make the right choices...
帮她做出正确的决定
Jesus Christ. I really screwed this up.
天哪 我真的搞砸了
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做
It's okay.
没有关系
It's okay 'cause I do.
没有关系 我知道怎么做
It's possible the suspect has crossed state lines,
嫌犯很可能已经越过州界
so we are working in conjunction with law enforcement agencies
所以我们在与内华达州和俄勒冈州的
in Nevada and Oregon, as well as the FBI.
执法部门 还有联调局合作
Any citizens who do see Mr. James
任何看到詹姆斯先生的民众
should act with extreme caution
都应当谨慎对待
and contact the authorities immediately.
并立即联♥系♥执法部门
It's safe to assume he's armed and dangerous.
可推测他携带武器 十分危险
Question. Yeah, Chief.
提问吧 好的 局长
Has the murder weapon been recovered yet? Not yet.
警方找到凶器了吗 还没有
Chief, have you seen the video with Normandy and Alicia Barnes
局长 您看艾莉西亚·巴恩斯威胁
where she threatens to kill him?
杀死诺曼底的视频了吗
We're aware of it, yes.
我们知晓此事
Are you investigating Alicia as a possible suspect?
警方是否在把艾莉西亚当成嫌犯调查呢
Chief, about DA Siletti's fatal accident,
局长 关于首席检察官瑟莱缇致死的事故
can you explain why the SFPD waited two and a half hours
您能否解释为什么旧金山警局等了两个半小时
before testing his blood alcohol level?
才测量他血液中的酒精度呢
Mr. Siletti's case is in the hands
瑟莱缇先生一案由
of the State Attorney General's office.
州检察长办公室处理
You didn't answer my question about Alicia Barnes, Chief.
您没有回答艾莉西亚·巴恩斯的问题 局长
No comment.
无可奉告
Chief, does Billy James have any prior convictions?
局长 比利·詹姆斯是否有前科呢
SFPD here to make an arrest.
旧金山警局前来进行逮捕
Is there a suspect in custody yet?
现在是否已有收押的嫌犯
Do you have a suspect at all?
警方到底有没有嫌犯人选
Are you here to question Alicia or arrest her?
您是来询问艾莉西亚还是来逮捕她的
Hey, I'm-a arrest you unless you get the hell out of my way.
你要是不让开我就要逮捕你了
Everybody, get across the street or you're going to jail.
各位 请走到街对面 不然就要进监狱了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表