剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
and had a black eye.
眼眶发青
She claims she ran into a door.
她说自己撞门上了
Oh, doors are such a danger to women, aren't they?
门对女人来说可真危险 不是吗
Yeah. All the noise she said came from TV.
是啊 她还说吵闹声都是电视里的
Other than that, after that, it was peaceful in paradise.
除了这个 那之后就是天堂般宁静了
So the uniforms turned around and left?
那些巡警就这么转身走了
Well, they gave him a warning.
他们给了他一个警告
I mean, this guy's still a celebrity.
这个人毕竟还是个名人
The guy's a violent asshole,
这人是个暴♥力♥的混♥蛋♥
but he didn't kill either of our vics.
但他没有杀害我们的被害人
Yeah. Oh. Look what we got here.
是 瞧瞧这是谁
Remind me to never vacation in Reno.
提醒我千万不要去里诺度假
I heard that.
收到
So I-I took the company I built from one sandwich shack
我从那个我一手从三明治店发展成
to a food empire and I bled it dry.
餐饮帝国的公♥司♥拿钱 把公♥司♥掏空了
I mean, there must've been some sort of quarterly reports
你肯定多少有些季度报告
you had to file, right?
要提交 对吗
Some sort of checks and balances?
某种制衡机制
You'd be surprised how easy it is to take some money
你要是知道从A项拿钱到B项
from Column "A" And put it over to Column "B."
有多简单肯定会大吃一惊
How much are we talking?
具体是多少钱
Well, it started out small at first, you know?
刚开始的时候很少
Phony consulting fee here and there.
假冒的咨♥询♥费
But, man, once the ball started rolling,
可是 老兄 一旦开始
I...I couldn't stop it.
我就停不下来了
God knows how much the company owes.
天知道公♥司♥还有多少钱
Did Normandy know about this? Yes.
诺曼底知道吗 知道
Last season, I came to Norm with a plan to fix a game.
上一个赛季 我找诺曼让他打假球
I hadn't funneled that much money out of the company yet.
我那时还没从公♥司♥里抽出那么多钱
I needed a sure thing to bet my way out of trouble.
我需要保证我能逃脱麻烦
Just -- Norm, he throws a few bad passes, problem solved.
只需要诺曼传几个烂球 问题就能解决
So did he do it?
他照做了吗
No, Normandy was too proud for something like that.
没有 诺曼底太骄傲了不可能做那种事
He gave me a pretty nasty tongue lashing, though.
不过他狠狠训斥了我一顿
Told me to get my shit together.
让我处理好自己的破事
Why didn't Normandy just sell his own shares?
为什么诺曼底不卖♥♥了他的股份
I mean, it's not like anyone else knew
反正其他人又不知道
the company was a fraud, right?
那公♥司♥是个空壳子 对吗
That's -- that's not Norm's style.
那不是诺曼的风格
Look, guys like Norm -- they don't think like you and me.
诺曼那样的人 想法和你我不一样
Losing is not an option.
他永不言输
So if Normandy didn't bail you out, who did?
如果诺曼底没保释你 那是谁
Andy Chan.
陈安迪
The Tong's became my bank. Got to win a little bit,
唐氏集团成了我的银行 赢一点
I put some money back into the company
还一点钱给公♥司♥
so that nobody would notice, and I'd lose and borrow more.
这样就没人会发现 然后输了借更多
Until the Tong's wanted their money back.
直到他们要你还钱
Yeah.
是啊
Turns out it's easier to defraud your own company
事实证明 骗取自己的公♥司♥的钱
than it is to put one over on the Chinese mob.
比骗取华人帮派容易
So you ran? Yeah, I needed time.
所以你逃跑了 是 我需要时间
I needed time to pay off my debts.
我需要时间还清欠款
I needed time to start a new life.
我需要时间开始新的生活
Sometimes time is more valuable than money.
有时候时间比金钱更宝贵
Yeah, you sure had enough time to stop in Reno
你显然是时间充足 还来得及
and play a few hands of Blackjack.
去里诺玩了几把二十一点
Not exactly the best place to hide
你要是在逃亡
if you're trying to stay off the grid, right?
那里可不是个藏身的好去处 对吧
Hey, guys, that wasn't my fault, okay?
等等 两位 那不能怪我 好吗
Gambler's GPS routed me through Reno on my way to Canada.
我被赌博迷了心窍 在去加拿大的路上鬼使神差地拐去了里诺
So you made it look like the Tongs took you
于是你伪装成被唐家人抓走
to give you more time?
好争取时间是吗
What -- what about your girlfriend?
那你女朋友呢
I mean, she was scared half to death. Did you consider her
她可是被吓坏了 你计划这一切的时候
when you were planning all this? She was in on it.
考虑她了吗 是她跟我一起策划的
That's cold, man.
真冷血啊 哥们儿
Having your lady take the heat for you?
让你的女人替你担责任啊
And lie to cops?
还欺骗警♥察♥
Look, Amanda, she -- she spent a semester
阿曼达她 她在伦敦皇家艺术学院
at the Royal Academy in London.
修过一学期课
Man, I tell you, that girl -- she can sell a line.
告诉你 那个女孩 她能把人骗得团团转
Does Amanda know we have him?
阿曼达知道我们把他抓了吗
Yeah, I already told her. She thinks she's coming to pick him up?
知道 我告诉她了 她以为能接他走吗
It wasn't her fault. The only thing she did wrong was
那不是她的错 她唯一的错
trust that II would do right by her. Yeah, you used her.
就是相信了我不会辜负她 不 你是利用了她
Let's not get it twisted. You know what? Doesn't even matter.
别搞错了 行了 是什么有关系吗
I'm a dead man, anyway.
怎么样我都完了
Soon as the Tongs find out I'm alive,
只要被唐家人发现我还活着
they're gonna find me, chop me up,
他们就会找到我 把我剁成肉酱
and feed me to the turtles they sell down in Chinatown.
喂他们在唐人街卖♥♥的乌龟
Yeah, that sounds like a you problem, not an us problem.
听起来这是你的问题 不是我们的问题
No, it is an us problem when I wind up dead.
我要是死了你们当然也麻烦啊
Come on, guys. Why don't you just lock me up?
拜托 两位 你们就把我抓起来吧
I've already confessed to fraud,
我已经承认了诈骗
countless S.E.C. Violations.
违反证♥监♥会♥多条法令
Please, send me to jail.
求你们 送我去监狱吧
You think a Tong lieutenant like Chow
你觉得唐氏老大乔那样的人
can't get to you in jail?
监狱拦得住他吗
No. Not -- notjailjail.
不是 别送那种监狱去啊
I'm talking about good jail.
我说的是那种好点的监狱
Send me upstate
送我去北部的那种
where they have tennis courts and put on talent shows.
有网球场 播网球比赛那种监狱
That's where I belong, with other white collar criminals.
我属于那里 和其他白领阶层的罪犯一起
Fine. Tell us why you hired Billy James
好 告诉我们你为什么雇比利·詹姆斯
to kill Normandy Parker, and I'll walk you down myself.
去杀诺曼底·帕克 我就亲自送你去
What?
什么
W-what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Are you kidding? That's why you brought me back here?
开玩笑吗 你们是为这事抓我的吗
You think I killed Normandy?
你们觉得是我杀了诺曼底
You had a key man policy on Normandy's head.
你给诺曼底投了企业关键人保险
10 million bucks buys you a lot of time.
一千万可能给你争取不少时间呢
Hey, man... I get it.
伙计 我理解的
You asked Normandy for a solid,
你就让诺曼底帮个忙
and he spit in your face.
但他一点人情都不讲
It wouldn't have hurt him any to throw one game.
不过假装输一场 对他根本没影响
You tell us the truth,
你跟我们说实话
and we can try and make things better for you.
我们会尽力让你后面的事少点麻烦
You got stuck,
你无路可走
so you hired Billy James to pop Normandy, didn't you?
所以雇了比利·詹姆斯去杀诺曼底 对吧
Look, me and Norm,
我和诺曼底
we're like family, okay?
我们是一家人 好吗
I know I've done some horrible things,
我知道我♥干♥了些坏事
but I'm a good person.
但我是个好人
I would never, ever do anything to Norm, ever.
我绝对 不会那样对诺曼底的
I would let the Tong's kill me before I did that.
我宁愿被唐氏集团杀了也不会这么做
You gotta believe me.
你要相信我
All right, so he's a degenerate gambler,
好吧 他是个堕落的赌徒
probably steal from the church collection plate,
也许还干些小坏事
but I don't think he's a killer.
但我觉得他不会杀人
So he goes upstate for embezzlement,
所以送他去北部监狱为贪污服刑
and we're back to square one with the Normandy case.
我们诺曼底的案子又毫无头绪了
Perfect.
真好
I haven't slept since Sam's been missing.
山姆失踪后我一直都没睡好觉
I kept running it in my head, what could be happening to him,
脑子里不停在想 他会出什么事
thinking I'd never see him again.
想着我再也见不到他了
And I just wanted to die, you know?
我简直想去死了
Thank you, guys, so much for bringing him home.
真的太感谢你们找到了他
Amanda?
阿曼达
Oh, my God!
天哪
Sammy.
山姆
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表