剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
And you need to do a better job at monitoring your health.
你需要对自己的健康上点心了
You only get one life, so consider this a wake-up call.
人只有一辈子 所以把这当个警告吧
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
She said I don't have cancer.
她说我没得癌症
What? How...
什么 怎么
What? How is that possible?
什么 怎么会这样
I don't know. I don't -- I don't understand.
我不知道 我也不明白
She said that they... they somehow got the...
她说他们 他们不知道怎么
the lab results mixed up or...
把实验室结果给弄混了还是什么
Oh, hey. You can't just go in there.
你不能就这么进去
Frank.
弗兰克
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Sorry, Mr. Tucker. He just came in.
抱歉 塔克先生 他非闯进来
It's okay, Christy. Mario's a friend.
没事 克里斯蒂 马里奥是我朋友
You're in some hot water, huh?
你现在水深火热了啊
Uh, lukewarm.
水温还行
That's not what they're saying. Well, "They" weren't there.
他们可不是这么说的 他们不清楚状况
It's dark as hell on that street,
当时天很黑
and this woman jumps out in front of my car.
那个女人不知从哪冒出来的跳到了我车前
I slam on the brakes. She's practically on top of me.
我踩了刹车 她离我太近了
There's nothing I could've done.
我无能为力
You know, at the end of the day, it's a nothing case.
总之 没什么大事
The police report is out there. You refused a breathalyzer.
警方报告公开了 你拒绝测验血液酒精含量
I drew .069 officially.
我测了 官方统计是0.069
Two hours after the accident.
那是在车祸两小时之后
They test you out on the field, you're gonna blow a .085.
要在现场测你肯定就超过0.085了
In court, that's shitfaced.
法庭上这可算烂醉
This is never going to court.
不会闹到法庭去
Really?
是吗
The D.A. of San Francisco gets busted
旧金山地检被逮到
for vehicular manslaughter with special circumstances.
醉酒驾车致人死亡
You really telling me this is a nothing case?
你真觉得这没什么大不了吗
You sound like you're interested.
听着好像你对此有兴趣
It's a bad fit. It's a perfect fit.
这不合适 相当合适
Mario, I'm the last guy you want on this.
马里奥 你最不应该找的人就是我
Half the judges in this town hate me.
市里一半的法官都恨我
Plus, the minute I come aboard, your press attention doubles.
而且等我一加入 媒体的关注就会加倍
That's two strikes against you right there.
这是雪上加霜
Look, unless you're willing to come work for me,
听着 除非你愿意过来给我工作
you're gonna have an election to win after you beat this thing.
这事儿一过 你就等着参选胜出吧
I got the perfect guy for you.
我有最适合你的人
酒驾疏通者
阿弗·埃尔金
Really?
真要这样
Are his offices in the Galleria,
他办公地是在拱廊商街吗
maybe next to the food court?
小吃街旁边
Don't be a snob, Mario.
别自以为是 马里奥
For what you got, he's the best in town.
照你现在的情况 他是城里最好的了
So should we talk or...
那我们该谈谈还是
About... what? About last night?
谈什么 昨晚吗
Yeah.
嗯
Can we not?
能不谈吗
Can't we just enjoy the moment, please?
能让我们就这么享受当下吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
But last night was pretty great.
但昨晚真棒
Yeah, it was. It was something good.
是啊 是挺不错
All right.
好吧
Should we go to work?
该开工了吧
Is this the same tie as yesterday? Yes, it is.
这是昨天那条领带吗 是的
It's the same?
是那条吗
Can I call you Mario?
我能叫你马里奥吗
Okay.
行
Good.
很好
Mario.
马里奥
I just want you to know that I know how you feel.
希望你知道 我懂你的感受
Right? You're embarrassed, humiliated,
好吗 你羞愧 屈辱
angry, overwhelmed, confused.
愤怒 不知所措
It's all entirely normal.
这些感受都很正常
I-I know this because I have done hundreds of these cases.
我清楚这点 因为这种事我处理过很多
DUI is all that I do.
我专注于处理酒驾
Listen, Al? II...Whoa. Sorry.
听我说 阿尔 我 抱歉
You don't have to do the whole hand holding,
你没必要跟我来这套
ya-dee-da thing for me, okay?
冠冕堂皇的客气话 好吧
I'm gonna make this easy for you.
这事很好办
All you have to do is walk a deal down to the AG's office
你只需要准备好协议去总检察长办公室
and have them sign it.
叫他们同意
It's a nothing case.
这事没什么大不了
Okay. But, mm... Uh, how so?
好 可如何做到呢
First of all, I wasn't drunk.
首先 我没醉酒
You can check the police report.
你可以查警方报告
And no, I wasn't speeding.
还有 我没有超速驾驶
It was a dark night, and this woman wearing dark clothes
天色很暗 这女人穿的又是深色衣服
jumped out from between two cars right in front of me.
从两车之间冲出 跑到我面前
Looking at her cellphone, she's completely distracted.
她当时在看手♥机♥ 完全没注意路况
There's nothing I can do.
当时的情况由不得我
And no one can prove otherwise.
也没人能证明其他可能
Hey, Janet, can you print up a couple of fee agreements?
詹尼特 你能打两份收费协议吗
Yeah, yeah. And -- and -- and check who
嗯 还有查一下总检察长办公室
at the Attorney General's office is handling Mr. Siletti's case.
是谁在处理瑟莱缇先生的案子
It's Melissa Danson.
是梅丽莎·丹森
Well, never mind on that last thing.
后面那件事不用查了
Why, you are making this easy.
确实很好办
The people over at the AG's office --
总检察长办公室那些人
they're my people.
都是我的人
Prosecutors, law and order people.
公诉人 法律界的人
They know me,
他们认识我
and we all want this thing to go away.
而且我们都希望这事能尽快过去
Melissa Danson's tough, but she's fair.
梅丽莎·丹森虽然强硬但也公正
Now you go in with misdemeanor vehicular,
你告诉她这是轻罪导致车祸致死
she's gonna make a face, but in the end,
她一开始会摆架子 但到头来
she'll go for it.
她会同意的
Okay.
好啊
Billy James is still in the wind, huh?
比利·詹姆斯还没抓回来吗
Yes, sir.
没有 长官
Well, maybe one of you can pluck him out of the wind
或许我退休之前你们当中某人
before I retire, huh?
可以把他抓回来
You guys, the Chief is already 2 miles up my ass,
诸位 局长对我很不爽
and I am tired of making excuses.
我也厌倦了解释
Sir, it's not like anybody's sleeping on the job here.
长官 我们没有游手好闲
All right, we got a full dragnet out.
好吧 我们做了拉网式搜捕
We got airports, bridges.
我们搜索了机场 大桥
We got foot patrol working every neighborhood
从马里纳到英格尔赛德的所有街区
from the Marina to Ingleside.
都安排了巡逻队
And we think the situation with Normandy's ex-wife
而且我们认为诺曼底前妻那边
is gonna really help us, too,
也能帮到我们
so we're digging there.
我们正在查
So you think her thing with James amounts to something.
你认为她和詹姆斯的外遇跟此案有关
Well, she's still sole beneficiary
她仍是他保单上
on his life insurance. I talked to Normandy's lawyer,
唯一受益人 我联♥系♥过诺曼底的律师
and he said that he had plans to change the designation, so...
他本打算变更受益人
But Billy got to him first. Yeah.
但比利先出手了 没错
Lines up pretty neatly for the two of them.
对他俩都有好处
Can't really ignore it.
不能不查
Yeah, you can't bank on it either.
但也不能全押这头
You get anything from James' grandmother?
詹姆斯奶奶那边有发现吗
She said she didn't know anything,
她说自己什么也不知道
and, uh, and I believe her.
我相信这话
Yeah, but she's gonna call as soon as he shows up, right?
但他一现身她就会通知我们的吧
Hey, a guy in Excelsior
高级住♥宅♥区有人
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表