剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, sir?
长官
Where?
在哪
We're on our way.
我们马上过去
Change of destination. Drive-by shooting.
有新目的地了 行车枪杀案
Why us? We're closest.
为啥要我们去 我们离得最近
Sure you don't want her? Gluten-free.
确定不喝吗 不含麸质的
I got to drive.
我还要开车呢
Excuse us. Thanks.
借过 谢谢
What do you have?
什么情况
One eyewitness.
一个目击者
Most excitement he's had since his first hard-on.
激动得不知所以
And did you I.D. the victim?
辨明死者身份了吗
Uh, Federico Rivera, per his license.
驾驶证上写的费德里科·里韦拉
I'm waiting for the light,
我正在等绿灯
and I hear these pops like firecrackers,
然后就听见几声鞭炮一样的声音
just like everybody always says.
就跟别人说的那样
And then, suddenly, that car smashes into the stop sign,
然后那辆车就突然撞上了停车牌
and then I see this other car --
然后我就看到另一辆车
What type of car, Ted?
哪种车 泰德
Not a car -- a pickup, actually.
不是轿车 好像是小卡车吧
Old. White, I think.
很旧 白色的 大概
He busts a "U'ie" right in the middle of the street
他在路上直接急转掉头
and peels out that way -- like, east.
向那个方向加速开走了 东边吧
North? North.
那边是北 那就是北边
You see the driver?
看到司机了吗
Male...
是个男的
What about a license plate?
车牌号♥呢
I thought drive-bys only happened in Oakland.
我以为只有奥克兰才会发生开车枪杀事件呢
Well, now you know better. Welcome to San Francisco.
现在你知道了 欢迎来到旧金山
We got your contact info, Ted.
我们有你的联♥系♥方式 泰德
Okay. So, good luck.
好的 祝你们好运
I'll watch the news!
我会关注新闻的
Hey, you were right. Rivera has a long sheet.
你是对的 里韦拉干过的坏事不少
How'd you know? Oh, we're psychics.
你怎么知道的 我们会通灵
That's cute.
真有意思
So, assuming Freddie came home,
假设弗雷迪回了家
knocked down the door, and killed his wife,
敲开门 杀了他的妻子
it does-- it doesn't seem like a random event
我觉得中午他就被人干掉
that he got his own ticket punched by lunchtime.
看起来好像不是随机事件
He was in Locos.
他是帮派的
That drive-by could've just been a turf thing.
也许杀他的人是想争地盘
Yeah. I mean, he died either way.
总之他是死了
And we know which way the -- the shooter went,
我们还知道 凶手往哪个方向逃了
so maybe we check the cameras that he went by
也许可以看看他转弯前
before he had to change streets.
路过的摄像头
Yeah.
好
The beauty of a high-crime neighborhood --
犯罪率高的地区的好处在于
besides keeping us fully employed --
除了让我们有事干以外
is that businesses actually have decent security cams
就是附近的商店都装着很好的摄像头
and are happy to share.
而且乐意帮助我们
So, here we go.
找到了
Here's some angles near the crime scene
这是案发现场附近的几个摄像头拍到的画面
where you'll see a white pickup.
可以看到一辆白色卡车
I've isolated these frames that show us a partial plate.
我分离出了几帧 能看到部分车牌
There's only one unknown digit --
只有一位数看不到
a number, not a letter.
是数字 不是字母
A single variable, 0 through 9.
一个数字 0-9之间的
We got this guy.
抓到他了
Yes. Thanks, Kami.
是 谢了 卡米
Say thank you.
说谢谢
Thank you, Kami.
谢谢 卡米
What?
怎么了
It's registered to Angel Silva.
登记在安赫尔·席尔瓦名下
Shit!
该死
Doesn't mean he was driving it, right?
不一定就是他在开车 对吧
Does he even have a record?
他有犯罪记录吗
Nada. He's a law-abiding citizen.
没有 遵纪守法的好市民
He's got motive, though. Yeah.
不过他有动机 是啊
What's the alternative?
还有其他嫌疑人吗
Go grab him up.
去抓人
He's a good man, Lieutenant. He did us a favor.
他是好人 警督 他帮了我们
"Us," Navarro?
帮了你们什么 纳瓦罗
He closed the case.
帮我们结案了
Vigilante justice isn't justice.
私刑不是正义
Sometimes.
有时候没区别
We don't take sides.
我们不能袒护这种行为
Sure we do.
可以
Just go make the arrest, okay?
就去把人抓来吧 好吗
I don't like it, either.
我也不希望如此
Voy!
来了
Angel?
安赫尔
Sí, voy.
是 来了
Mr. Silva. Is that your vehicle?
席尔瓦先生 那是你的车吗
Yes.
是
Did you happen to loan it out today?
今天借出去过吗
No.
没有
Vehicles can get...borrowed without your permission
有时车会在没有主人允许的情况下被开走
or stolen.
或者是被偷
It's okay.
没关系的
I know why you're here. Just do it.
我知道你们来的原因 来吧
The gun's still in the car.
枪还在车里
Step to me. Turn around, sir.
上前 转身 先生
Angel Silva, you're under
安赫尔·席尔瓦 现因
arrest for the murder of Federico Rivera.
涉嫌谋杀费德里科·里韦拉逮捕你
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say may be used against you in court.
但你所说的每一句话都将作为呈堂证供
You have a right to the presence of an attorney
在所有讯问之前及期间
before and during any questioning. What are you doing?
你都有权要求律师在场 你们在干什么
Mrs. Silva, your husband is being arrested
席尔瓦太太 你丈夫因涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of Federico Rivera.
费德里科·里韦拉而被捕
Freddie's dead?
弗雷迪死了
Thank God.
感谢老天
But it wasn't my husband. Rosa.
但不是我丈夫杀的 罗莎
You're wrong. He was with me all day.
你们搞错了 他一整天都和我在一起
You know I wasn't.
你清楚不是这样
Oh, you -- you tell them you didn't do this, Angel.
你 你告诉他们不是你做的 安赫尔
Just tell them.
告诉他们
I should have killed him years ago. No.
几年前我就该杀他了 不
He doesn't know what he's saying.
他都不知道自己在说什么
He's cr-- He's crazy from grief.
他 他伤心过度说胡话呢
Rosa. Let's go, Mr. Silva.
罗莎 走吧 席尔瓦先生
Angel, no. Let's go.
安赫尔 不 走吧
You can't take him!
你不能把他带走
Do you have any family that you can stay with?
你有可以投靠的家人吗
Ahora sólo somos nosotros.
我只有他一个人
Se lo suplico, por favor.
求求你了
Lo siento, señora.
太太 抱歉
Muchísimo.
非常抱歉
Sí algo que podemos hacer, por favor llámame.
有任何需要就打给我
So...
那么
The top display shows the WAV form
上面绿色的音频波形
of the voice identified as "Unknown male" in green.
是"未知男性"说话的声音
The bottom display
下面橙色波形
shows the voice identified as Andrew Lippman in orange.
是安德鲁·利普曼的声音
Two key words
我分♥析♥的这些录音中
recurred in all of the recordings I analyzed --
有两个关键词反复出现
"Normandy," highlighted on the left,
"诺曼底" 标记在左边
and "Alicia," highlighted on the right.
还有"艾莉西亚" 标记在右边
Now, comparing intonation, pitch,
通过比较语调 音高
bass, and treble levels,
低音 高音层级
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表