剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I'd come home from the road,
我从外面回到家里
and it was like I was the party crasher, you know?
就像个扫把星一样不招人待见
I remember this one time -- Ally must have been about 5,
我记得有一次 那时艾莉差不多有五岁了
and I was trying to make up with Paul for something I had done.
我当时在向保罗道歉
I don't even know what.
我都忘了是为了什么事了
And she came running over and kicked me and said,
然后她跑过来踢我 跟我说
"Go get your own daddy."
"去找你自己的爸爸去"
Daddy's little girl?
她很听她爸的话吗
All the way.
一直都是
Even when she got older?
她大了也是吗
Oh, they were their own tight club by then.
他们当时有自己的小团体
I was never a member.
我从来都不是其中的一员
Maybe I didn't try very hard,
可能是我不够努力吧
but it was always them against everybody else.
但他们总是一致对外
Until she got older and found new daddies of her own, right?
直到她大了 找到自己的新"爸爸" 是吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Andrew Lippman, Normandy Parker --
安德鲁·利普曼 诺曼底·帕克
She definitely picks older men, right?
她很明显喜欢年纪大的 对吧
No. No, they pick her.
不 不 是他们追的她
They like that she needs someone to protect her.
他们喜欢她这种需要保护的
I couldn't do it.
我当时做不到
I was too twisted on chemicals all the time.
我一直都被酒和毒品搞得神志不清
I mean, but that's a choice, right?
不过这也是我自己犯的错 是吧
I mean, nobody forced anything down my throat
毕竟也没有人逼着我
or up my nose or in my arm.
喝酒吸毒
I should have never said anything to him.
我就不应该跟他说那些话
To who? Paul.
跟谁 保罗
Paul is not the forgiving type.
保罗不是那种能够原谅别人的人
He didn't want a sick thing like me around our girl anymore.
他不希望像我这样的人生活在女儿身边
Well, what did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I got this crazy idea that there was...
我有种很疯狂的想法
something wrong between him and Ally,
觉得他和艾莉之间不正常
that they were...
他们
too close, you know?
太亲近了
That's how disgusting I was.
这令我很难接受
Shame on me.
我感到很羞辱
There was no way back from that.
已经不可能回到过去了
Did you see something?
你看到了什么吗
Not really.
没什么
I-I don't -- I just...
我没有 我只是
Sometimes, I'd think I heard them in her room.
有时 我觉得我听见他们在她的屋里
Sometimes,
有时
it was the way they looked at each other.
是因为他们彼此看对方的眼神
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我不想再跟你聊了
Can I finish my tea at least?
我能把茶喝完吗
It's cold.
已经凉了
I should have never answered the door.
我就不应该给你开门
I knew it. I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
It's okay.
没关系的
Kat, this is off the record, okay?
凯特 我没有记录下来 好吧
We're just having a conversation.
我们只是随便聊聊
Then let's pretend we didn't have it.
那我们就当做没聊过吧
Okay?
好吗
So, you went back to see her by yourself?
你自己回去找她谈了
Yeah, just wanted to get more background.
是的 只是想再了解些背景信息
I mean, she obviously wasn't gonna talk
很显然她不会
in front of you, so...
在你面前说 所以
Please tell me you recorded it.
你一定记录下来了吧
No. Hildy...
没有 希尔蒂
Terry, it was just a conversation.
泰瑞 我们只是随便聊聊
Come on. What did she say?
不是吧 她说了什么
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我就是想跟你说这个
She thinks that Paul molested Alicia.
她觉得保罗猥亵过艾莉西亚
That's why he cut off contact between her and Kat.
所以他才不让她跟凯特来往
So, sexual jealousy is clearly a whole new motive for us.
所以因爱生妒很可能就是他的动机
So, that got Normandy out of the way.
所以要把诺曼底除掉
Stuck it on Lippman.
还有利普曼
Wipe out the entire competition.
把所有的对手都除掉
Why would Kat leave her daughter alone
如果凯特这么想的话
with that man with that in her head?
为什么还会把女儿留给他呢
Because he made her think it was only in her head.
因为他让她觉得那都是她自己的臆想
You know, she was just the drug-crazed bitch.
毕竟她当时在吸毒
Slick.
真狡猾
These girls are so vulnerable.
她们如此脆弱
They're like children in women's bodies.
女人的外表下是孩子的内心
I have no idea how I'm gonna protect Louise
我不知道怎么保护露易丝
from this kind of stuff.
不让她遇到这种事
I'm terrified for her to grow up.
我很害怕她长大
Well, it's not like either of you two have much of a choice.
又不是说你们两个有很多选择
The real monsters aren't under the bed.
真正的怪物不在床底
They're in them.
而在床上
Not all men are monsters.
并非所有男人都是怪物
Talk to me if you ever have a daughter, all right?
等你有了女儿再来这么跟我说
Okay, well, what do you want to do?
好吧 你想怎么做
Catch the son of a bitch.
抓到那个该死的混♥蛋♥
Case Detective Ron Bestul.
案件承办警探罗恩·贝斯图尔
I'm a collision reconstructionist
我是旧金山警局的
with the San Francisco Police Department.
碰撞事故再现分♥析♥师
The physical evidence recovered from the roadway
从路面上提取的物证
indicates that the point of impact happened
显示事故撞击点位置
inside the crosswalk, approximately 11.5 feet
离帕尔街南边沿约3.5米
from the south curb of Parr Street.
的人行道内
Would Graciela have been visible to an oncoming car?
格拉西亚拉能被迎面而来的车看到吗
The line of sight was completely unobstructed
两侧路边间完全没有视线障碍
from curb to curb. Yes, ma'am.
所以是可见的 女士
Where do the skid marks begin?
刹车痕迹是从哪里开始的
After the point of impact.
位于撞击点之后
The defendant did not react in time
被告人撞到受害人之前
to brake at all before hitting the victim.
根本没能及时刹车
What is the accepted standard for reaction time
避免碰撞所需的公认反应时间
to avoid a collision?
是多久
For a sober driver, not distracted
对于一名清醒的司机
by outside influences, 1.5 to 2.0 seconds.
无外部干扰时 是1.5至2.0秒
Were you able to determine how much time elapsed
你能判断出 从害死格拉西亚拉的撞击点
between the point of impact that killed Graciela
到宝马车的刹车痕迹起始点之间
and the start of the BMW's skid marks?
要经过多长时间吗
Yes. 3.0 to 3.8 seconds.
可以 3.0至3.8秒
Almost double.
几乎两倍反应时间
That's correct.
是的
Did you personally visit the scene of the accident?
你亲自去过事故现场吗
Yes, I did. At night?
是的 是在夜间吗
No, for that, I used
不是 我藉由警局的一系列
the police department's array of crime-scene photos.
犯罪现场照片了解了夜间的情况
But the police photographers brought portable lights
但是警方摄影员带了手提灯
to the scene, didn't they?
去现场 不是吗
I believe so.
应该是这样的
So, you don't personally know
所以你个人并不知道
how dark that intersection is at night, do you?
那个十字路口晚上有多暗 是吗
Not personally. No.
我本人确实不清楚
Then you don't know for a fact
那么你就不能确定
that the victim was visible
当受害人走到街道上时
when she stepped out into the street, do you?
能被人看到 是吗
I know the line of sight is unobstructed at that intersection.
我知道在那个十字路口视线不会受到阻碍
All right.
好吧
So, do you know the average walking stride length
你知道一个典型的身高1米62的女人
of a typical 5'4" woman?
正如受害人这样的身高
That's the height of the victim.
走路时的平均步长是多少吗
Yes, sir. I do.
是的 我知道
Approximately 2.3 feet.
大约0.7米
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表