剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, you're too good a lawyer.
你是个非常优秀的律师
This...
这个
...is my desk.
是我的桌子
You are sitting in one of my chairs.
你现在坐在我的椅子上
Do you get that? Is that resonating with you?
你知道吗 你听不明白吗
You are never coming back, Mario, okay?
你再也回不来了 马里奥 好吗
So get used to it, okay?
接受这个现实 好吗
You don't take my good advice, you will lose the case.
你不听我的良言 会输了这个案子的
You will be publicly humiliated.
你会被当众羞辱的
You were the one who was in charge.
你才是官司缠身的人
Y-You! You are such a hypocrite.
是你 你就是个伪君子
I believed in the integrity of my subordinates.
我曾相信我的属下们很正直
Apparently, I was wrong. You know what?
显然我错了 你知道吗
You used to care about the victims.
你从前很关心受害者
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Back before you went and put yourself
还是在你把自己
on the wrong side of the aisle.
置身于错误的一边前
You did that to yourself.
你是咎由自取
I am living proof
不是每个被告的被控罪名都成立
that not every defendant is guilty as charged.
我就是个活生生的例子
Well... I came as a friend.
是朋友我才来告诉你
We were never friends.
我们从来都不是朋友
Oh, now you're just trying to be mean.
你现在是故意气我
At least I won't feel sorry for you when you lose, Marty.
至少你输了之后我不会为你感到难过了 马蒂
Good luck in court.
祝你在庭上好运
You okay? Yeah, I'm okay.
你还好吗 是的 我挺好
Are you okay? I think so.
你好吗 我想是的
All right, Billy James definitely had enough cash to skip town.
比利·詹姆斯有足够的现金跑路
What was he waiting on?
他在等什么
Or who?
或者是等谁
My guess is Daphne. My guess would be Daphne.
我想是达芙妮 我想是达芙妮
So we sit on them?
盯着他们吗
Right. Well, yeah, I mean, if if we're right,
是的 是的 如果我们的想法没错
one of them's gonna make a move.
他们其中一个肯定会有所行动
It'll just be a matter of time.
早晚的事
Yeah. Lust makes you stupid.
是的 色字头上一把刀
Alicia?
艾莉西亚
It's me.
是我
Babe?
宝贝
Alicia?
艾莉西亚
Honey?
亲爱的
Baby.
宝贝
I'm comin' in.
我来了
Alicia?
艾莉西亚
Alicia!
艾莉西亚
Alicia, baby. No. No, no, no. Come on.
艾莉西亚 宝贝 不不不
Alicia. Come on, baby. Come on.
艾莉西亚 起来 快起来
Alicia, wake up. Wake up! Wake up.
艾莉西亚 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Hold on.
坚持住
Stay with me. Come on. Come on.
醒醒 快起来 快起来
Get you out of here. You're okay.
出来 你会没事的
What have you done? What have you done?
你做了什么 你做了什么
Come on. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on.
不要 不要 不要
Come on, one shot, man.
拜托 就拍一张
I'm just doing my job here. Okay? Come on.
我也是为了混口饭吃
Did you not hear me? Back! Back!
你没听见吗 往后
Back up! Back up!
往后退 往后退
Out of the way! Make some room!
让开 让出条路来
No, I don't know what she took.
不 我不知道她吃了什么
it could've been anything, e-everything.
什么都有可能
Okay, and who are you, exactly? I'm her attorney.
你跟她什么关系 我是她的律师
Look, I-I-I need to be with her. Can -- can I go with you guys?
我要陪着她 我能跟你们一起去吗
I just... Get in the back.
我... 从后面上车
Cozy.
不错啊
What happened in here?
这里怎么了
Girl's a slob.
这女人是个懒鬼
Probably never picked up anything in her entire life.
可能从来没收拾过东西
These are worth more than my mortgage payment.
这鞋比我月供还贵
Normandy had to deal with all this?
诺曼底也要忍♥受这些吗
Well, her house, her rules, her hot bod.
她的家 她的身材 她说了算
Okay.
好吧
This guy's medicine cabinet
这家伙的药柜
looks like it belongs to an old man.
里面都是给老年人吃的药
Well, that's what Burnside said, right?
就像伯恩赛德说的 对吧
All prescribed by the team doctor.
都是队医开的
Dr. Feel-Good.
感觉良好的医生
Dr. Feel-Good-Enough-to-Play.
感觉可以比赛的医生
Question.
有个问题
Why would a star athlete in the prime of his life
为什么一个处于巅峰期的体育明星
need beta blockers?
需要高血压和心脏病的药呢
Although, if this crazy chick were my girl,
不过 如果这个小妞是我的女朋友
my blood pressure would spike, too.
我的血压也会飙升
Those the same doctor?
同一个医生开的吗
Uh, no. This one's Jack Kaplan.
不是 这个是杰克·卡普兰开的
Kaplan.
卡普兰
Okay.
好的
Got it. Pacific Heights.
找到了 太平洋高地
Fancy.
真棒
Cardiologist. Stanford-educated.
心脏病专家 斯坦福毕业
Guy's the real deal.
是个如假包换的名医
Address? Number?
地址 电♥话♥
Yeah. Saved.
有 已保存
You good?
你查好了吗
I'm good.
查好了
Why was he taking a beta blocker?
他为何要服用β-受体阻滞药
I want to help, but I cannot disclose medical information
我想帮你们 可是没有病人的许可
without my patient's consent, which he cannot give me anymore.
我不能泄露医疗信息 当然他现在也无法许可了
All right, so as Normandy's primary physician,
作为诺曼底的主治医生
you were acting in his best interest, correct?
你要以他的利益为重 对吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
So, Dr. Kaplan, why stop there?
那为什么不说了 卡普兰医生
I would think he would expect you to cooperate with us.
我猜他会想让你与我们合作
This isn't a breach
如果你是为了破案
if you're presupposing Normandy's consent to solve this murder.
而假定诺曼底同意你透露情况 就不算是违规
You're doing nothing wrong, sir.
这不是错事 先生
He came to me experiencing atrial fibrillation,
他因为心房♥纤颤来找我
specifically, a fast, irregular heartbeat.
具体来说就是 心跳过快 心律不齐
I prescribed Atenolol to slow down the heart rate.
我开了阿替洛尔来减缓心跳
A.F. is a manageable condition
如果没有其他复杂因素
if there are no complicating factors.
心房♥纤颤是可以控制的
Like an aneurysm?
比如动脉瘤
We saw the autopsy reports.
我们看了尸检报告
You knew about the aneurysm.
你知道他有动脉瘤
Of course.
当然
It showed up in the echocardiogram.
超声心动图里有显示
I was monitoring it for -- for any growth.
我之前一直有监测它是否增长
But early surgery
但是早期手术
d-doesn't bring long-term survival advantage.
并不能保证长♥期♥生存
Did you discuss his condition with the team doctor?
你和他的队医讨论他的病情了吗
Normandy refused to let me. He...
诺曼底不让我那么做 他
he didn't want anyone to know, not even his own family.
他不想让任何人知道 包括家人
It wasn't a medical decision.
那不是医疗决策
In your opinion, do you think
在你看来
Normandy put his life in jeopardy by playing football?
诺曼底打橄榄球赛是否威胁到了他的生命
A cardiac event cannot be predicted.
心脏病突发无法预测
Watchful waiting makes sense for the typical patient his age.
他这年纪的典型病人必须密切观察
But Normandy wasn't typical. Violence was his profession.
但是诺曼底不是那种典型的病人 他的职业要求他剧烈运动
The risk was higher for him. Of course,
他发病风险更大 这是当然
as I fully informed him.
我也是这么告知他的
But patients have the right to make up their own minds.
但是病人有权自主做决定
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表