剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
get back on the whole political track.
继续你的政♥治♥生涯呢
Well, sometimes it's best to stop and reassess
有时最好停下来重估策略
and adjust your strategy. You know, the supreme art of war
并适当调整 兵法的最高境界
is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
就是不战而屈人之兵
Well, this isn't ancient China,
这可不是中国古代
and you ain't Sun Tsu.
你也不是孙子
And there doesn't always have to be an enemy, Mario.
做人不一定要时刻树敌 马里奥
Therein lies the difference between us, Al.
这就是我们的不同之处了 阿尔
And you did a lot of damage to save your own sorry ass.
你为自保伤害了很多人
You derailed Melissa Danson's career.
你毁了梅丽莎·丹森的事业
You ruined the A.G.'s reputation.
毁了总检察长的名声
And then you forced your wife to humiliate herself
你逼迫自己的妻子公开羞辱自己
in public and on the record,
且被记录在案
and made me look like an idiot,
让我像个傻子一样
played by my own client.
被自己的委托人愚弄
You are a shameless prick, Mario.
你是个不知羞耻的混♥蛋♥ 马里奥
We do what we can with what we have.
利用我们拥有的一切 做能做的事
I won.
我赢了
Technically, you won.
严格说来 是你赢了
Please don't ever call me again.
拜托你再也不要联♥系♥我
Oh, Mr. Siletti?
瑟莱缇先生
Don't forget how this all happened.
别忘了这一切是怎么发生的
It was the power of the vision board
是梦想拼贴的力量
that helped you to rise like a phoenix.
帮你凤♥凰♥涅槃浴火重生
No, it wasn't.
不 不是
Is this key to one of your boxes?
这是你们这保险箱的钥匙吗
Maybe, maybe not.
或许是 或许不是
Keys can look alike.
有些钥匙很相似
Okay, well, do you have a box numbered 1220?
你们这里有1220号♥箱吗
People come to the private vault
人们来私人保险库
because they don't trust the banks,
是因为他们不信任银行
they don't trust the government,
不信任政♥府♥
and they don't trust the cops.
不信任警♥察♥
I know how they feel.
我知道他们的感受
Janko, we have reason to believe
扬科 我们有理由相信
that the box-holder for this key was a murder victim.
这钥匙对应的箱子属于一位谋杀案受害者
May the soul rest in peace.
愿灵魂安息
We're trying to solve a homicide,
我们是想破杀人案
not invade anyone's privacy.
不是侵犯别人的隐私
Look, we can come back here with a search warrant, okay?
我们可以拿个搜查令再回来 明白吗
I don't know how good that would be for business.
我不觉得这会对你的生意有好处
And I'm guessing you wouldn't want us to run your name
我猜你不想让我们在数据库中
though our database just in case we found out
搜索你的名字 免得我们发现
that you were less than a model citizen.
你不算是模范市民
In my country,
在我的国家
police threats leave teeth on the floor.
警♥察♥威胁时会把人打得满地找牙
Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国
No one gets into our vault
没人能轻易进入我们的保险库
without hand scan and fingerprint confirmation.
除非通过手掌扫描和指纹认证
Plus iris recognition.
还有虹膜识别
State-of-the-art security.
最先进的安保措施
Sounds like an ad.
听起来像广♥告♥
It is the ad.
就是广♥告♥
Wait, where you going?
等等 你要去哪
I never look inside.
我从来不看里面的东西
All right.
好吧
See what we got.
看看有什么
So you don't know who rented the box.
这么说你也不知道是谁租了保险柜
Totally anonymous. No IDs,
完全匿名 不要身份证件
no Social Security numbers, no names.
不要社保号♥ 不要名字
Here, you're just a box number. And we're proud of the privacy.
在这里 只有一个保险柜号♥码 我们为我们的隐私性骄傲
Okay, well, privacy ends at death, so...
好吧 人死了就没隐私权了 所以
Okay, so when was the last time
好了 保险柜1220号♥
"Box Number 1220" entered the vault?
最后一次开柜是什么时候
May 17th.
5月17日
Okay. Thanks for your cooperation.
好的 谢谢合作
America -- land of the free.
美国 自♥由♥的国度
My ass.
就是鬼扯
All right, so, Billy accessed the box
好吧 所以比利在
the afternoon that Normandy was murdered.
诺曼底被杀的当天下午开过保险柜
That was May 17.
就是5月17日
And took out whatever was in that.
拿走了里面的东西
'Cause otherwise, why go? Exactly.
否则也没必要开柜了对吧 没错
The cash when we grabbed him? The gun?
也许是抓到他时身上带的现金 或者枪
Or both? Or something else.
或者是钱和枪 也许还有别的东西
That wasn't on him at booking.
是抓他时不在他身上的东西
Something he hid somewhere? Or gave someone.
他藏在了哪里吗 或者给了别人
Who'd Billy see between killing Normandy and getting killed?
在杀害诺曼底和被杀期间 比利见了谁呢
His grandma. The barber.
他奶奶 理发师
Ooh, his lawyer -- the barber's grandson, Nathan Woodward.
还有他律师 理发师的孙子 内森·伍德沃
Remember, he was at the press conference with Billy.
记得吗 他和比利一同出席了那个记者招待会
He said, "Innocence doesn't keep black men alive in America."
他说在美国 无辜对黑人来说是没有用的
Referring to me.
指的是我
Yeah, 2623 Grand Avenue, Oakland,
奥克兰 格兰大道2623号♥
in case you want to hit it.
如果你想过去一趟的话
Inspector Mulligan.
穆里根警探
Louise is my daughter.
露易丝是我女儿
What?
什么
Okay, I'll, uh -- I'll come pick her up right now.
好的 我马上去接她
Thanks. I appreciate the call, officer.
谢谢 谢谢你来电 警官
What's up? Everything okay?
怎么回事 没出事吧
No, not really. Instead of going to summer school today,
出事了 她今天决定不去暑假班
Louise decided to go shoplift makeup with her friends.
而是和朋友去偷化妆品了
She's down at C.A.R.C. Being processed right now.
她现在在社区咨♥询♥委员会 正在落案
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
She's turning into me when I was her age.
她活脱脱就是那个年纪的我
Angry kid with an attitude, making the same mistakes I did.
愤怒 我行我素 犯跟我一样的错误
Hey, I'll take care of Woodward. You go take care of Louise.
伍德沃我来处理 你去处理露易丝的事吧
All right. Thank you.
好 谢了
Where's my mom?
我妈妈呢
She'll be here.
她会来的
All right, Louise, let's go. I can go?
好了 露易丝 走吧 我能走了
Yeah, you're lucky I didn't make you wait here all night.
是的 我没把你扔这儿过一夜是你走运
I didn't steal anything, Mom.
我又没偷东西 妈妈
I don't want to hear it. Get your stuff. Let's go.
我不想听 拿上东西 我们走
It was Sophie's idea!
那是索菲的主意
All I did was talk to the sales lady.
我只是去和售货员说了两句话
Sophie and Sarah took the makeup!
偷化妆品的是索菲和萨拉
Stop moving your lips. If your mom weren't a cop,
给我闭嘴 要是你妈妈不是警♥察♥
there'd be charges against all of you.
你们都要被定罪了
Do you understand? We're only 12!
明白了吗 我们才12岁
Old enough to make bad decisions.
就已经会干坏事了
Thank you, Nanette.
谢了 纳内特
You have kids, Roberts?
你有孩子吗 罗伯茨
Not yet.
还没有
Well, don't rush it.
千万别着急
I hear that.
有道理
I hope I never see you again, Louise.
希望我们不会再见了 露易丝
Mom, I didn't steal Stop.
妈妈 我没有偷 闭嘴
You're a thief, and I'm ashamed of you.
你是个小偷 我为你感到羞愧
It's a very simple question, Mr. Woodward.
问题很简单 伍德沃先生
Did Billy James give you anything
5月17日到他死亡期间
between May 17th and the day he was murdered?
比利有没有给过你什么东西
I can't answer that. Attorney-client privilege.
我不能回答 律师委托人保密特权
Well, your client is dead and buried.
你的委托人已经死亡下葬了
Privilege survives death.
死亡也不能打破保密特权
Swidler and Berlin V. United States.
参斯维德勒和柏林对美国政♥府♥一案
Okay, that's fine,
好吧
but I have two open homicides I'm trying to solve here.
但是我正在调查两起命案
Lizzie Borden took an axe
莉奇·伯登用斧头
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表