剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
If it's not on my premises, then it is not my problem.
只要不是在我餐馆内 就不关我事
Do you have security cameras?
这里有监控摄像头吗
We're not some cheap mini-mart
我们不是那些廉价的小超♥市♥
with a camera hanging on the walls.
会在墙上挂摄像头
Look, um, here's our card.
这是我们的名片
You think of anything, anything at all,
要是你想到什么 任何事
give us a call, okay?
给我们打个电♥话♥ 行吗
Well, happy hour is 5 to 7. You come back anytime.
优♥惠♥时段是5点到7点 你们随时可以来
Ask for Andre.
找安德烈就行
Merci.
谢谢
So you steal a bike in broad daylight
那人光天化日之下偷了自行车
and use it as a getaway for murder.
然后骑着它逃离犯罪现场
I mean, it just doesn't make sense.
这完全说不通
We need eyes.
我们需要视频画面
There's gotta be a security camera somewhere
肯定哪里有监控摄像头
that must've seen something.
拍下了点线索
There. Right there.
那里 那里有
Bingo, baby.
瞧啊 太好了
That's your bike on the left.
左边就是你要找的自行车
Shit! We're blind.
见鬼 被挡住了
Um, fast forward.
快进
Fast forwarding isn't gonna make a bus disappear.
快进也不会让公车消失的
Please.
拜托
Three bikes. Are you kidding me?
只剩三辆了 逗我呢
He takes it exactly when we can't see him?
他刚好在我们看不到的时候偷走了
You think he just got lucky?
你觉得他只是走运吗
That bus runs every 30 minutes, like clockwork.
那辆公车每30分钟一趟 准时准点
He knew that bus was gonna block us.
他早知道公车会挡住视角
So I told her, I'm like, "You're a bad teacher."
所以我告诉她 我说"你是个坏老师"
She didn't believe me, she's like...
她不相信我 她说
Why do I need to take it...
为什么我要忍♥受
I gotta go. Okay, bye.
我得走了 拜
I'll see you. See you guys. All right.
回见 大伙再见 好
Bye. Yeah.
拜 拜
Isn't make me go to my SAT prep during my summer vacation
逼我在暑假期间去上高考预备课程
enough punishment?
这惩罚还不够吗
You have to come and embarrass me in front of my friends?
你非得来让我在朋友面前难堪
Come on, Michael, just get in the car.
拜托 迈克尔 先上车
What do you want, Dad?
你想要什么 老爸
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did you hear me, Michael?
你听到我说了吗 迈克尔
Sorry for what?
对不起什么
Ruining my last year of high school?
毁了我高中最后一年
Leaving me to take care of Mom?
留我自己来照顾老妈
For all of it.
全都对不起
Just -- I just need my family back.
我想要我们一家人重新在一起
Maybe we don't need you.
也许我们不需要你
Just wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Okay?
好吗
All right.
这样
Let me tell it to you straight.
我坦白跟你说
If your mother and I get divorced,
如果你妈妈和我离婚
I'll have to support two separate households.
我将不得不供养两个不同的家庭
I can't do that and send you to college out of state.
我不能保证这样还能同时送你去州外上大学
Okay. We are in this mess because of you.
我们陷入这一团糟都是因为你
Why do I have to suffer your consequences?
为什么你的后果要我来承担
You don't.
你不必承担
All you have to do is help me get our family back together.
你只要帮我让一家人重归于好
You do that,
只要你做到了
and I'll pay for whatever school you want.
想去哪所大学我都出钱
Otherwise, you're going to community college
否则 你将待在湾区这里
right here in the Bay Area.
上社区大学
It's always some sort of deal with you.
在你眼里任何事都是交易
This is ridiculous.
简直可笑
Explain this.
解释一下
Well, my reconstruction expert was reviewing the tire tracks
我的事故再现分♥析♥专家复查了犯罪现场的
from the crime scene.
轮胎痕迹
1,000 bucks to look at evidence?
查看证据就需要1000美元
If you want to put a price tag on your freedom,
你要是想给自己的自♥由♥标个价
you might want to start looking for another lawyer.
或许就该找其他律师了
Is that a threat?
你这是在威胁我
All I'm saying is it is better to be poor and free
我只是想说穷着自♥由♥总比
than rich and locked up.
富着坐监要好
Huh. Yeah.
是吗
What about this?
那这个呢
We need to focus on your case,
我们需要专注于你的案件
not squabble over my hourly rate.
而不是纠结于我的时薪
Oh, don't you ever forget who works for whom.
别忘了你是在为我工作
Okay. This isn't a courtroom,
这里不是法庭
and you can't bully me like you used to do with the jurors.
你不能像过去欺压陪审员一样欺压我
I practiced law with honor and integrity.
我光荣而正直地从事法律职业
I wasn't some two-bit DUI lawyer chasing the next paycheck.
我可不像某些不入流的酒驾律师只追求工资
Well,this two-bit DUI lawyer
我这个不入流的酒驾律师
is the only thing between you and prison bars.
是唯一能使你免于牢狱之灾的人
Remember that.
记着这点
You're kicking me out?
你在赶我走
You're gonna have to get used to the fact
你得开始习惯
that you're not in control anymore.
你不再是掌权人了
Those days are over, Mario.
往者已矣 马里奥
I heard what Mr. Arkin said.
我听到埃尔金先生刚说的话了
You don't have to live like that.
你不需要那样活着
Manifest your destiny.
展示你的命运
Be the future you want to be.
得你想要的未来
And what do I do with this?
我要拿这个怎么办
Hang it in a place that you'll look at every day.
挂在你每天能看到的地方
Let it be the guide to getting back your power.
让它指引着你重掌权力
It's half done.
还没做完
Oh, on purpose.
故意的
You can finish it with your wife. Together.
你可以和你妻子共同完成
Okay, we'll be here.
好的 我们就在这里
All right.
好
Nick's on his way.
尼克在路上了
You need to get that? No.
你要接吗 不
What?
怎么
Come make coffee with me for a second?
跟我去冲咖啡 就一会儿
Ah, what's up?
怎么回事
Burnside keeps asking me out.
伯恩赛德一直约我出去
Burnside?
伯恩赛德
Yeah.
是
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么办
Burnside.
伯恩赛德
I...I didn't think he had it in him.
我还以为他没勇气约你
Well, he clearly does.
他现在不就有了
Well...
这个
Go ahead, Burnside.
冲吧 伯恩赛德
So...what should I do?
那 我该怎么做
What -- look here, I'm not gonna be your Dear Abby.
什么 听着 我不是你的"亲爱的艾比"
No, no, no. I'm not -- I'm not asking you to be.
不不不 我又没让你做树洞
I'm just...you know.
我只是 你懂的
I think, um, I think Burnside's cool.
我觉得 伯恩赛德这人还不错
You know, he's a nice guy.
他是个好男人
And I think if you want to go out with him,
如果你想和他出去
you should go out with him.
那就和他出去
You know?
你知道吗
Okay, well, I'm only saying it because, you know,
我这么说只是因为
I'm trying to be an adult and move on from...
我想以成熟的态度 负责的方式
what happened between us
从你我的过去中
in a responsible way. Oh, yeah. I get it.
走出去 是吗 我懂了
That's the only reason I've even thinking about it.
这是我考虑这事的唯一原因
Well, there's your answer right there. Have a good date.
我已经回答你了 约会愉快
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表