剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
In exchange for valuable consideration
以此来换取地检办
by the D.A.'s office at your future sentencing, right?
在将来对你量刑上的有益回报 对吧
What?
什么
If you help the prosecution, then the prosecution helps you.
如果你帮了检方的忙 检方也会帮你的忙
Is that your understanding?
你是这样理解的吗
Well, yeah, because what's right is right,
是啊 因为对的就是对的
and what's wrong is...
而错的
you know, wrong.
就是错的
That's what I believe, same as the D.A.
我是这么觉得的 地区检察官也是
Your Honor, move to strike the witness' testimony
法官阁下 请求排除这个证人的全部证言
in its entirety as a blatant violation
因为这是对被告人享有的
of the defendant's Sixth Amendment right
第六修正案赋予的保持缄默权利
to remain silent
和在接受讯问时有律师陪同的权利
and have counsel present during questioning,
的公然侵犯
compounded with the appearance of gross misconduct
加之地检办存在
by the D.A.'s office. Your Honor, Your Honor,
严重渎职的情况 法官阁下 法官阁下
unfounded allegation...
在这种公开审理的法庭上
Mr. Reardon! in open court like...
里尔登先生 毫无证据的指控
The less you say in support of your witness, the better,
在我不得不去判断
before we get to the point where I have to decide
你是不诚实还是纯粹蠢之前
whether you're dishonest or just thick.
你为你的证人说的好话越少越好
Now I am inclined to strike the testimony,
现在我倾向于排除这一证言
but I strongly suspect that the jury
不过我强烈地感觉到
can deal with it properly per my instructions.
在我说了这番话后 陪审团自有决断
You may step down, Mr. Moss. Wwhat'd I do?
你可以下去了 莫斯先生 我 我♥干♥了啥啊
You answered truthfully. Thank you.
你如实作答了 谢谢你
Excuse me.
借过
Your Honor, may I approach the bench?
法官阁下 我请求上审判台
See you next week. Huh?
下周再见
What up, boy?
你好 哥们
Here you go. What's up?
你好 你好
All right, man, you up now.
到你了
Billy, Billy, Billy. My man Hal. You can take one?
比利 哈尔 还能再理一个吗
Be my guest, sir.
坐 别客气
One of them days, huh?
挺难熬的吧
Man, you won't believe.
说出来你都不会相信
Oh, not too tight, man. Not too tight.
别这么紧 太紧了
Hey, hey, it's over now, crybaby.
都过去了 爱哭鬼
How's Rainelle, Billy?
雷内尔怎么样 比利
She's keeping me on my knees.
她一直让我跪着祈祷
She's God-fearing, that's for sure.
毫无疑问 她很敬畏上帝
How about you? You okay?
你呢 你还好吗
It's like I'm in solitary. You know what I mean?
感觉自己被孤立了 你懂我的意思吗
Nobody wants their name logged on some damn police report.
谁都不想让自己的名字出现在警方报告里
They watching you? Please believe.
他们还盯着你吗 相信我 是的
Hang in there, man. Thanks, man.
坚持住 谢了
I mean, out here, I don't mind people knowing me.
在这里 我不在乎有人能认出我
But I am the most hated man from west to east
但我是其他那些蠢货心里
for a whole lot of fools.
最痛恨的人
It's like, you got popped, you gotta be guilty, you know?
你被抓了 就肯定是有罪的
I hear ya.
我明白
Not much I can do for your look, though.
发型没什么可改的
You can just shave it off.
把胡子刮了就好
Huh. That'll make Rainelle happy.
雷内尔肯定会很开心的
You know she likes it clean.
她不喜欢你留胡子
It's true what they say about you and her, back in the day?
大家都说你们俩好过 是真的吗
Come on now.
拜托
Don't do that. Don't do that. All right.
别这样 别这样 好吧
Me and her...
我和她...
we too old to remember that far back anyhow.
年头太久 都记不得了
Hey, Hal, you, um...
哈尔 你...
think I could maybe use your car for, like, an hour,
一会儿结束后 能把你车借我
after you finish me up?
用一个小时吗
Sure thing.
没问题
Back door. He's moving south out of the alley. Pick me up.
后门 他出来了正往南走 来接我
You think it's a meet?
你觉得他是要跟人会面吗
Well, he ain't here for fresh air and exercise.
反正他不是来呼吸新鲜空气锻炼身体的
No, let's just hold back, okay?
没错 我们先别靠太近
We can't follow him in there.
我们没法跟他进去
How long are we gonna wait?
得等多久
Wait, wait, wait! Go around, go around.
等等 别急 到另一边去
Did you see the shooter? No. You?
看到开枪的人了吗 没有 你呢
I was 20 seconds away.
前后不过20秒
He must've been on a bike.
他肯定骑着自行车
This had to be a set-up.
肯定是设计好的陷阱
Right. I'm gonna call it in.
没错 我上报局里
You could've just stayed in jail.
你还不如待在监狱里
There's no wallet, no phone. It could be a robbery.
没有找到钱包和手♥机♥ 可能是抢劫
Except the victim let the shooter get in good and close
可是从弹♥药♥灼伤来看
from the powder burns.
死者让凶手靠得很近
So you think he knew him?
你觉得他们互相认识
It's a reasonable assumption. There's no defensive wounds.
只是合理假设 没有防卫伤
I also think that the shooter...
我还觉得这个开枪的人...
And this is just my preliminary observation now.
这仅仅是我的初步观察
But from the angle of entry and exit wounds,
但从子弹射入射出的角度来看
the shooter was of a certain height
开枪的人个子很高
and most likely male.
很可能是男性
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Terry.
泰瑞
Sir. How did this happen?
长官 这是怎么回事
Uh, to be honest, I-I don't know.
说实话 我也不知道
We, uh, we were forced to fall back.
我们没法靠得太近
Our prime suspect gets himself killed
我们的主要嫌犯
while we're tailing him?
在跟踪观察期间被害
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
What a shitshow.
太丢人了
Do you have a theory?
你觉得是怎么回事
Uh, well, at this point, we think he was laid out
就目前来看 我们觉得
by the same cat that hired him to kill Normandy Parker.
他是被雇他杀诺曼底·帕克的那个人干掉的
other than that, I...
除此之外 我
Oh, okay. Thanks for that insight, inspector.
好吧 很有洞察力 警官
Lieutenant.
警督
We need to notify the next of kin
我们得在他的死讯被媒体报道前
before they see it on the news.
通知他的近亲
Excuse me.
失陪了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hate this part.
我讨厌这活
Yeah. Every time.
是啊 每次都是
You good? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
First Normandy, now Billy.
先是诺曼底 然后又是比利
My two boys.
我的两个孩子
They were like sons to me.
他们就像我的儿子一样
Ms. James, do you recall, uh...
詹姆斯小姐 你还记得
Billy saying he was going to visit anyone?
比利说过要去拜访谁吗
Going to meet up with anyone?
还是要和谁见面
Did he suffer?
他死得痛苦吗
You can tell me that much.
告诉我这一点就行了
No, ma'am.
没有
It was instant.
是一瞬间的事
You made him a target,
是你们让他成为靶子的
the police, with false accusations.
警♥察♥的那些错误指控
He was the easiest answer you had,
你们最先想到的就是他
and you were wrong.
但你们错了
Ma'am, any information that you may have could possibly help us
女士 你所提供的信息也许能帮我们
figure out who murdered him.
查出是谁杀了他
Well, look in the mirror.
看看镜子
That's who killed Billy.
就是里面的人杀了比利
He'd still be alive if it wasn't for y'all.
要不是你们 他还活得好好的
So you can get up off my couch
所以你可以从沙发上站起来
and walk yourselves out my front door.
离开我的家了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表