剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
and gave her mother 40 whacks.
砍了她妈妈40下
And when she saw what she had done,
当她反应过来自己做了什么之后
she gave her father 41...
又砍了她父亲41下
in 1♥8♥9♥2. And her attorney's law firm
1♥8♥9♥2年的事 而她的律师事务所
is still protecting her files as confidential to this day.
到现在还将她的资料保密得十分妥当
Client's dead, attorney's dead, privilege lives on.
委托人死了 律师死了 特权也不失效
Look, Billy was your friend way before he was a client,
听着 比利在还不是你的委托人前
way before you even thought about being a lawyer, so...
在你还不是律师前 他就是你朋友 所以
Look, I know he gave you something,
我知道他给了什么东西
or you wouldn't be reciting nursery rhymes.
否则你也不会在这儿浪费口舌了
You just would have said no.
你会直接说没有
You're entitled to your opinion, Inspector.
你的想法我无权干涉 警官
That's all it is.
如此而已
Are we finished?
还有事吗
No wonder everybody hates lawyers.
怪不得大家都讨厌律师
Not as much as they hate cops.
但大家更讨厌警♥察♥
All right. So sit down
好了 坐下
and do your homework for tomorrow, okay?
把明天要交的作业写了 好吗
What if I have to pee? Well, knock on the door.
要是我要尿尿呢 敲门
Maybe someone will hear you. I got to go back to work.
也许有人能听见 我要去工作了
You're locking me in here?
你要把我锁在这儿
Look, think about it as jail
你要这么想 你现在在坐牢
without the juvenile record, okay?
只是没有案底而已 明白吗
You don't even want to hear my side?
你都不听听我的辩解吗
I've heard enough.
我听够了
Reyes Law, personal injury attorneys.
雷耶斯事务所 人身伤害律师
If you don't win, you don't pay.
不赢不给钱
Mr. Siletti, Manuel Reyes, come on in.
瑟莱缇先生 曼努尔·雷耶斯 请进
Ana.
安娜
It's impressive.
很厉害
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you can put your pen down, Mr. Reyes.
你可以把笔放下 雷耶斯
I didn't come here to negotiate.
我来不是要协商
Mr. Ramirez will not be getting his picture on your wall.
拉米雷斯先生的照片不会有机会挂你墙上
Your mistrial doesn't affect our lawsuit.
即使是无效审判也不会影响我们的诉讼
Well, the A.G.'s office
总检察长办公室
has decided not to re-file charges against me.
已经决定不再起诉我
And O.J. was acquitted. So?
辛普森还被判无罪呢 那又如何
The civil jury got it right.
民事陪审团纠正了错误
Well, O.J. was a U.S. citizen.
辛普森是美国公民
Your client snuck across the border 15 years ago.
你的委托人是十五年前非法过境来的
He has been using fake names
从此以后他一直
and fake Social Security numbers ever since
顶着假名和假造的社保号♥码
to take jobs away from people
从遵纪守法的人手上
who respect and obey the law,
抢走饭碗
when he bothers working at all.
而他根本不愁工作
San Francisco is a sanctuary city.
很多人来旧金山寻求庇护
And that won't protect Mr. Ramirez from federal action.
而这不能保护拉米雷斯先生免受联邦诉讼
Here's how I see it.
我是这么考虑的
Option "A,"
选项A
your client drops the civil suit against me,
你的委托人撤销对我的民事诉讼
and life goes on as he knows it.
他的生活照旧
Option "B," my friends at I.C.E.
选项B 我在移♥民♥与海关执法局的朋友
somehow learn of your client's undocumented status.
不知怎么听说你的委托人并无居住许可
Option "B" doesn't end well for him.
选B的结果对他不利
This is extortion.
你这是恐吓
I came here as a professional courtesy.
我来是出于同行之间的礼貌
I didn't have to tell you.
其实没必要告诉你
Now, I'm sorry about the "No gana, no paga."
抱歉这案子你输定了 所以拿不到钱
But you've done well for yourself.
但你日子已经很滋润了
What's that, 1/3 of every pay out?
多少来着 每笔赔款你抽三分之一
I'll confer with my client.
我会和当事人商量的
His children just lost their mother.
他的孩子们刚失去了母亲
Don't let him make this worse
劝劝他别把自己折进去
by costing them their father, too.
给家人的生活雪上加霜
You can walk yourself out, sir.
你可以走了 先生
Leverage isn't extortion.
权益利弊才不是恐吓
Or every case in every court would go to trial.
否则法庭上每个案子都会进入审判程序
Nathan Woodward's got a secret he's not telling.
南森·伍德沃有事情瞒着不肯说
There's no way we can force him.
我们也没法逼他
Wait, did you take Louise home?
慢着 你把露易丝接回家了吗
I locked her in an interrogation room.
我把她锁进了一间审讯室
Wait, what?
什么
Well, I couldn't leave her at home alone.
又不能留她一个人在家
I wasn't gonna call my parents.
我不打算找我父母
I couldn't find a babysitter.
也找不到保姆看她
So at least I know if she's in there, she's safe, right?
这样起码我知道她在那儿很安全 对吧
Okay, uh...
好吧
Do you mind if I talk to her?
我能跟她谈谈吗
Go ahead. Feel my pain.
去吧 体会一下我的痛苦
You sure?
真准了吗
Do it. Okay.
去吧 好的
How we doing, Lou?
你好 露
How do you stand her? She's such a bitch.
你怎么忍♥得了她 她好婊啊
Ooh, easy, easy.
放轻松 悠着点
You know she loves you, right? She's just, uh...
你知道她爱你 对吧 她只是
She just worries about you.
她只是担心你
She just worries that I'll mess up her schedule.
她只是担心我会打乱她的安排
I try to stay out of her way.
我尽量不碍着她
You do?
是吗
Like to-- uh, like today?
那今天怎么说
I knew you'd take her side.
我就知道你们是一伙的
I don't want to talk to you.
不想跟你说话
Okay.
好吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
We have nothing new to talk about, Mario.
话都说得很清楚了 马里奥
Well, you're wrong.
你误会了
I just came from the Mayor's office,
我刚从市长办公室出来
where I strongly recommended
我跟他强烈建议
that you continue as acting D.A. Until the next election.
下次选举前让你继续担任代理地检官
He agreed.
他同意了
Well, that wasn't necessary.
没必要这样
You're welcome.
不客气
So why would you do this for me?
你这么做原因何在
I just -- I-I think you're the right attorney
我只是认为你很适合担任这份工作
for the job, Marty. I respect you.
马蒂 我尊重你
I appreciate your testimony for me.
我感谢你给我做的证词
You know, one good turn deserves another.
礼尚往来嘛
No.
不
You're thinking this will buy juice
你盘算的是
for your future clients for when you start working
等你改当辩护律师的时候 能从这里
the other side of the aisle.
给你未来的委托人捞点好处
Sorry.
抱歉
Not from me, not from this office.
在我这里 在这个部门里行不通
Of course not!
当然不是
Congratulations, Marty.
恭喜 马蒂
I'll see you in court.
法庭见
So how long you planning on leaving, uh,
你打算把露易丝
Louise in the interrogation room?
在审讯室关多久
Hmm, till the end of the day, when I'm ready to go home.
等到下班回家的时候吧
No food? She won't starve to death.
不给吃的吗 她又不会饿死
Well, is it cool if I bring her
我可以在自动贩卖♥♥机
a sandwich from the machine?
买♥♥个三明治给她吗
All right. Well, she hates mustard.
行啊 对了 她不吃芥末
What if I bring her with me
那能让我带她出来
and let her choose what she wants to eat?
由她自己选吃的吗
All right, and then you can let her use the restroom.
行 那就也准她上厕所吧
Once.
就一次
Yeah, you're tough.
好 你真强硬
Obviously not tough enough.
显然还不够强硬
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表