剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Well, don't just stand there with your dick in your hand.
别光在这杵着不说话
We need to take a look at your books.
我们要看一下你的账本
Oh, okay. You got a warrant for that, sweetie?
好的 你有搜查令吗 亲爱的
Her name is Inspector Mulligan.
她是穆里根警探
Don't I know you?
我是不是见过你
You don't.
没有
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
You're that cop who shot that unarmed black guy.
你就是枪杀了那个手无寸铁的黑人的警♥察♥
Yeah. What's that like, to shoot someone?
没错 杀人的感觉怎么样
You having fun? A little.
好玩吗 有点
Great. Let's have some fun. Yeah, there's a back room.
那就好好玩玩 好啊 后面有个房♥间
It's very private if you want to have your world rocked.
想要私密一点的话可以把门锁上
What did you just say?
你再说一遍
I was thinking more along the lines of discussing
我是想跟你谈谈
your involvement with insider trading.
你所参与的内♥幕♥交易
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve?
不好意思 被我击中痛处了吗
I have never been involved with insider trading.
我从来没参与过什么内♥幕♥交易
You recently set up an account with somebody a few months ago
你几个月前给某人开了一个账户
I start accounts all the time... Let me finish.
我一直在帮别人开账户 听我说完
This one was short a large amount of Sourdough Sub stocks.
这个人做空了大量潜水艇汉堡的股票
Sourdough Subs. Okay, yes.
潜水艇汉堡 记起来了
It's a good multiple, top performer in its sector.
在那个板块里是支好股票
You know, until the golden goose took two in the dome.
直到那个代言人挂了
I made a -- I made a fortune for my client with that.
我给 我给我客户挣了一大笔钱
We need to know the name on that account.
我们要知道那个账户是谁的
Look, we can make this official,
我们也可以正式一些
drag you in for questioning.
把你带走问话
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的
大量做空
搜索关键字
希基路1310号♥
奥托·布鲁克斯
There it is. Otto Brooks. Okay?
就是这个 奥托·布鲁克斯 行了吧
You two ever meet? No, we only spoke on the phone.
你们俩见过吗 没有 只打过电♥话♥
I just know his address, where to send his monthly statements.
我只知道他的地址 给他寄送月报表
1310 Hickey Road. Where is that?
希基路1310号♥ 在哪
DeBell Golf Club.
德贝尔高尔夫俱乐部
Can I help you? No.
有什么需要帮助的吗 没有
There you go.
很好
See what happens when you finish your swing?
练完挥杆后进步很大吧
Excuse us.
不好意思
Otto Brooks?
你是奥托·布鲁克斯吗
Guess that depends on who's asking.
得看你们是谁了
Since when is it a crime to get lucky in the stock market?
股市上运气好也算犯罪吗
It's not, but accessory to murder is.
不是 但是附带谋杀就是了
Normandy dies, and your bank account rises.
诺曼底死后你的银行账户多了好多钱
That's -- that's not a good look, Otto.
这可不是件好事 奥托
Profiting off the downfall of others is the American dream.
从别人的不幸中获利 这就是美国梦
Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
不要怪对手 只能怪规则
Two years as a ski instructor in Vail,
在韦尔做了两年滑雪教练
one summer as a tennis pro in Miami.
在迈阿密做了一夏天的职业网球手
Not exactly the profile for a savvy investor.
看上去不太符合精明投资者的特征
Yeah, how does a guy like you
是的 像你这样的人
get enough money to play the stock market?
怎么会有钱投资股票呢
Maybe some divorcée liked the way I looked with my shirt off,
可能一些离了婚的女人喜欢看我不♥穿♥上衣的样子
and wrote me a big fat check.
她们给了我很多钱
Are we done here? I got another lesson in 10 minutes.
问完了吗 我十分钟后还有一节课
Get this guy off me! Get him off me!
让他放开我 放开我
How 'bout I drag your ass out of here
当着你这些有钱朋友的面
in front of all your little rich friends, huh? How 'bout that?
把你带走你觉得怎么样
Okay, okay! Don't! You're gonna break my arm.
好了 好了 你要把我胳膊弄断了
I know. I know I am.
我知道 我知道
Okay, okay, okay. Just let me go. Let me go.
行了 行了 先放开我 放开我
About six months ago,
大约半年前
I got a call from my old college roommate.
我接到了以前大学室友的电♥话♥
Keep talking.
继续说
We hadn't spoke in years.
我们好多年没联♥系♥了
He asked me if I wanted to make some money.
他问我想不想挣点钱
I said, "Sure, what's the catch?"
我说 没问题 需要什么要求
he said, "No catch.
他说 没要求
"Just keep your mouth shut, do as I say,
别跟别人说 照我说的做就行
and I'll make you a million dollars."
你就能挣一百万
So I did.
所以我就做了
What's his name?
他叫什么
Nick.
尼克
Rosenthal. Nick Rosenthal.
罗森塔尔 尼克·罗森塔尔
Normandy's business manager.
诺曼底的业务经理
Doesn't anyone have a job?
这些人都不用工作吗
They're all in tech.
他们都是搞高科技的
Free spirits and long lunches.
自♥由♥自在而且午餐时间长
Hey, enjoy your ride, guys. Thanks.
祝你们骑得愉快 谢谢
And take lots of pictures.
多照点照片
It's a beautiful day for memories.
天气很好 很适合照相
Bike ride for the handsome couple?
这对帅哥要租自行车吗
What a shame.
真可惜
Yeah, we need to ask you about a bike that was stolen here three days ago.
我们想问一下三天前在这被偷的自行车的事
I told the officer the other day,
我那天跟警♥察♥说了
people steal bikes all the time.
经常有人偷车
I stopped reporting 'em because no one ever gets caught.
我都不报案了 因为根本追不回来
Here's the make and model number.
这是牌子和型号♥
We need to find the name of the person,
我们要知道租了这辆
whoever rented that particular bike,
自行车的人的名字
of all the ones that were stolen.
他也是被偷了自行车
Let me check the computer. Thanks.
我查一下电脑 谢了
Devin and Sarah Steckler.
德文和莎拉·斯特克勒
Steckler. Got it. Thanks.
斯特克勒 知道了 谢谢
You got it.
没事
Uh, so...
那个
you rented the bike from the kiosk.
你们从租车行里租了自行车
And then...
然后
We went to this really cute sidewalk café on Stanyan Street.
我们去了斯坦亚街上的一家很漂亮的咖啡店
They have the best crab benedict I have ever tasted.
他们做的蟹肉饼是我吃过的最好吃的
They use too much hollandaise.
荷兰酱放得太多了
They do not.
不多
If you could stick to information about the bike,
还是说一下自行车的事吧
that would be very helpful.
会对我们很有帮助的
There was a bike rack outside, so we --
外面有个自行车停放架 所以我们
Locked our bikes and didn't think much of it.
把车锁在那 没想太多
I locked mine, but Sarah didn't.
我锁了我的车 但莎拉没锁她的
Yes, I did.
我锁了
Then how did it get stolen?
那怎么会被偷呢
I don't know, Devin. Why don't you tell me?
我不知道 德文 你告诉我吧
You seem to know everything.
你不是什么都知道吗
Because you didn't lock the bike.
那是因为你没锁车
Do we really have to do this in front of the police?
你要在警♥察♥面前跟我吵架吗
I'm sure they've seen worse.
他们肯定还见过更糟的情况
We have.
是的
Okay.
好吧
When we were done with lunch,
我们吃完午饭后
we came outside to finish our ride around the park and --
出来取车打算继续绕着公园骑
One -- one bike was gone.
一辆车不见了
Do you remember the name of the restaurant?
你们还记得餐厅的名字吗
Cafe Fruits De Mer. And ask for Andre.
海鲜咖啡馆 找安德烈
Yeah, tell him Devin sent you.
是的 就说是德文让你们来的
Or Sarah.
或者说莎拉
He's a personal friend of ours.
他是我们的朋友
Devin and Sarah? Never heard of them.
德文和莎拉 不认识这两个人
They said they were personal friends.
他们说你是他们的朋友
Well, it is my job to make people feel special.
我的工作就是让客人感到自己很特殊
And I am very good at my job.
而且我很擅长自己的工作
Look, we're just trying to track down a bike that was stolen
听着 我们只是想找一辆在你餐馆前
in front of your restaurant.
被偷的自行车
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表