剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
as Principal for the Day. Oh, come on.
为主题的合照 得了吧
Yeah. And you'll appreciate this one.
没错 你还会喜欢这个消息
When Normandy Parker was getting killed,
诺曼底·帕克被杀时
Luke was busy beating up his girlfriend.
卢克正忙着揍他的女朋友
So the SFPD is his alibi.
旧金山警♥察♥是他的不在场证人
Hey, what do you wanna drink?
你想喝什么
Um, I'll have an IPA, please.
给我一杯淡色艾尔啤酒 谢谢
What can I get you?
有什么需要的
Uh, two IPAs, please. Okay.
两杯淡色艾尔啤酒 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Tell me Luke at least got arrested
至少告诉我卢克因为施暴
for domestic violence.
而被捕了吧
An internal police report was filed, but no arrest.
虽然提交了警方内部报告 但是没有逮捕他
But it does take him off the suspect list for homicide.
但的确消除了他在这两起命案中的嫌疑
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Um, I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Well, I took your "Be a responsible journalist" advice.
我采纳了你的建议 "做一名负责的记者"
I have an interview next week with ESPN.
我下周有一个体育电视网的面试
They are looking for an investigator reporter
他们想招一名善于挖掘
who specializes in hard-to-find stories. So...
隐藏故事的调查记者 所以...
All right.
好吧
That sounds like you.
听起来很有你的风格
Well, I like a good challenge. Don't you?
我喜欢挑战 难道你不喜欢吗
That depends.
看情况
Hey. Congratulations.
恭喜你
Well, it's not like I got the job yet.
我还没得到那份工作呢
No. You're gonna look good in high-def.
不 高清电视上的你肯定很漂亮
Yeah?
是吗
I'm an expert on these things.
这方面我的眼光可准了
So back in the 9th century,
九世纪时
a goat herder by the name of Kaldi
一个名叫卡狄的牧羊人
noticed that his goats were acting kind of odd.
发现他的羊群有些奇怪
So they were all energetic
它们都很亢奋
and they wouldn't go to sleep at night. Okay.
晚上不愿意去睡觉 好吧
So he went to see what was up, and he discovered
所以他就去看看到底怎么回事 他发现
that his herd were eating the fruit off a coffee tree.
他的羊群吃了一棵咖啡树上的果子
I thought coffee came from a bean.
我还以为咖啡是用咖啡豆做的呢
It does, but the bean is the seed in the fruit.
没错 咖啡豆是果实的种子
So Kaldi then goes to his local monastery,
然后卡狄就去了当地的修道院
and he tells them all about his goats,
把羊群的事告诉了他们
and then they take the fruit, they turn it into a drink.
然后他们摘下了果子 做成饮品
You fast forward 1,200 years,
再快进1200年
and you get hipster coffee bars on every block.
现在每条街上都有时髦的咖啡店
You know a lot of weird shit.
你还真是知道不少怪事
Yes, I do. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
I have a lot of downtime at the morgue
我在停尸房♥有大把的时间
and not a lot of company.
没什么人陪我
Except for dead people. Right.
当然除了死人之外 没错
And they don't talk back. No.
他们也不会回应 没错
So... So...
那么 那么
That was fun. Thanks. I had a good time.
很有意思 谢谢你 我玩得很开心
Yeah, me, too. Thanks.
我也是 谢谢
So, um...
那
See you at work then.
工作时见
Yeah, for sure. Night.
当然了 晚安
Good night.
晚安
想你
希尔蒂
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表