剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
No, Your Honor.
好的 法官阁下
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
circumstances have arisen
鉴于目前发生的情况
that require me to declare a mistrial.
我宣告此为无效审判
I regret that you have been exposed
十分抱歉 让你们在庭审中
to sordid and unprofessional matters in this courtroom.
看到了肮脏 违反职业道德的事情
Thank you for your patience, your time, and your service.
感谢你们的耐心和宝贵时间 以及你们的付出
You are excused.
各位可以回去了
We're adjourned.
休庭
All rise!
全体起立
I had to go for a walk to cool down after that.
休庭之后我必须得散散步冷静一下
I was protecting my wife, Al.
我是在保护我的妻子 艾尔
You lied to me.
你骗了我
I failed to disclose.
我没说出这事罢了
There's a difference.
两者是有区别的
I didn't want to humiliate Cassie publicly,
我并不想在公众面前羞辱凯茜
or, for that matter, Mel.
以及梅
Unless it was absolutely necessary.
除非完全有那必要
The husband's testimony hurt us.
那丈夫的证词伤害到了我们
No, you planned this from the get-go.
不 这事你从一开始就计划好了
No, no.
不 不
It was a terrible choice,
这的确是个很糟糕的选择
but not the worst outcome, right?
但结果还是好的 不是吗
The A.G. is gonna re-file charges.
检察长会重新起诉
You need to find yourself a new attorney.
你还是再找一个律师吧
I can't represent a client who doesn't trust me.
我无法为不信任我的委托人辩护
I won't.
我不会这么做的
Would you have put Cassie on the stand if I'd told you?
如果我告诉你了 你还会让凯茜出庭作证吗
I'll send you a final bill.
我回头把结算单发给你
Good luck, Mario.
祝你好运 马里奥
What's up?
怎么了
I went to see Dr. Redmun today.
我今天去拜访利德曼医生了
I thought you weren't into all that therapy crap.
我还以为你不信心理治疗那一套呢
Yeah, I just... I needed some advice.
我只是 需要一些建议
From a police shrink?
警局心理医生的建议吗
Well, I mean, it's about two cops, so yeah.
事关两个警♥察♥ 所以没什么问题
Meaning us.
也就是你我之间的事
Yeah, I didn't really like that we had that fight,
是的 我真不希望我们吵架
you know, and I know you tried to explain it to me.
我也知道你想跟我解释清楚
And I just didn't get it.
但我没听进去
So, I'm sorry.
所以 对不起
That wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
原来没有我想象的那么难以启齿
Well, I'm sorry, too.
我也要道歉
I-I totally overreacted.
我当时反应太过激了
No, you didn't overreact.
不 你没有
I should have talked to you
我应该事先找你谈谈
before buying that gift for Louise.
再给露易丝买♥♥礼物
I just didn't... I didn't think it through.
我没 没考虑周全
I think I just wanted to show you how much I cared,
我觉得我只是想让你明白我很在意你
no matter how little of you
不管是否能在你那
I get to see.
得到回应
For now.
从现在起
I think I need to look at us
我觉得我们应该
on a longer timeline.
共同展望未来
Not now doesn't have to mean
即使现在不能在一起
not ever, right?
也不意味着以后没有机会 对不对
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表