剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
lives in the East Bay. Go talk to her.
住在东海湾 去找她谈谈
Hildy and I will take the ex-wife.
希尔蒂和我跟前妻谈
I'm gonna split you two up
我会把你们两个分开
so we can cover more ground, all right?
以便调查更多方向 明白吗
There a problem?
有问题吗
No problem, sir. Loud and clear.
没问题 长官 我明白了
Mrs. Parker, we appreciate you coming down.
帕克夫人 很感谢你抽空过来
So I assume that you know we're looking for Billy James
我猜你知道我们在调查比利·詹姆斯
in connection with your husband's murder.
与你丈夫谋杀一案的关系
I heard, but it's crazy.
我听说了 不过那不可能
Billy would never hurt Normandy.
比利绝不会伤害诺曼底
Where is Billy now?
比利现在哪里
No idea.
不知道
Oh, really?
是吗
Oh, that's -- that's weird.
那就奇怪了
I just assumed that you would know,
我本以为你会知道
given you guys are having an affair.
考虑到你和他的婚外情
Weren't you?
不是吗
Don't answer that.
你不必回答
Normandy fired Billy when he found out, right?
诺曼底知道真♥相♥时解雇了比利 对吗
I also know that Normandy had plans to alter your prenup
我还知道诺曼底计划等过了协议有效期
after the contract extension.
修改你们的婚前协议
And the way he treated Billy was...
他居然那么对待比利
I mean, the guy was loyal like a dog,
比利那人忠诚如犬
and Normandy treated him like a servant.
诺曼底却把他当下人对待
I see why you two found each other.
我明白你们两个为什么会在一起
He screwed you both, right? Right?
他对待你们两个都不公平 对吗
I mean, plenty of relationships are based on less.
许多爱情都产生于渺小
So Billy kills Normandy.
所以比利杀了诺曼底
You two live happily ever after.
你们就能幸福地生活在一起
He does it before the prenup is altered.
他在婚前协议修改之前动了手
But whose idea was it to kill him? Was it his or yours?
不过杀了他是谁的主意 他的还是你的
Unless you're charging her, this interview is over.
除非你们要指控她 否则问话到此结束
Daphne, let's go.
达芙妮 我们走
It was one time. That's it.
我们就那一次 没别的
Daphne, don't say --
达芙妮 别说了
Look, I'm gonna talk, if I wanna talk. I wanna talk.
听着 我想说就说 我现在想说
Okay.
好的
I knew it was a mistake as soon we went there.
我当时就知道错了
Billy did, too.
比利也是
And nothing -- nothing ever happened with the prenup.
婚前协议并没有出什么问题
The law is the law.
法律规定 无可更改
Normandy just lost his head for a minute and then he let it go.
诺曼底只是一时冲动 后来就想开了
I don't even think it was his idea in the first place.
我甚至不觉得那是他想的主意
Whose idea do you think it was?
你觉得那是谁的主意
Probably his business manager, Nick.
可能是他的业务经理 尼克
He was always on Normandy... about money.
他总是在钱的事上控制诺曼底
Normandy and I were together since we were kids.
诺曼底和我从小就在一起
It's a bond.
这是一种羁绊
Married or not, that's a bond.
不管是不是夫妻 我们之间有羁绊
And I would never wish him dead.
我绝不会希望他死
I would never wish that on my babies.
我也绝不会希望我的孩子没有父亲
I mean, believe whatever you want, but believe that.
你想怎么想都随便你 但我这句话是真的
Are we done?
可以了吗
Yeah, thanks.
可以了 谢谢
How do you think the gun got back in his pants?
你觉得枪为什么还在他腰带里
I mean, come on. He never drew it.
拜托 他就没拔过枪好吗
So what? The DA's office already said, "No, thanks."
又怎样 检察官已经说了不用谢谢
We're wasting our time.
我们是在浪费时间
Yeah, but Reardon is two clicks to the left of Siletti.
但里尔登和瑟莱缇也就一步之遥了
And -- and if he saw this, maybe he'd change his mind.
要是让他看到这个 也许他会改变主意的
I think he'd be very interested in an unjustified shooting.
我觉得不正当的自卫案他肯定会有兴趣
Except this wasn't really unjustified.
但这也不完全不正当
And Reardon's top dog now.
而且现在里尔登才是领军人物
Power breeds a conservative mind-set.
大权在握他肯定不想节外生枝
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Wait, here.
好吧 等等等等 这里
Here -- here it is.
就是这里
See? See? Look. He never drew. He lied.
看到了吗 死者就没拔过枪 他说了谎
He didn't lie. He probably assumed he'd pulled it or was about to,
他没说谎 也许他是觉得对方要拔枪了
and put the two things together in his mind.
所以跟着直觉做出了判断
Like he said, he was scared. What if he didn't know?
如他所说 他很害怕 倘若不是如此呢
What if he was just pissed and trying to make a point?
如果他只是因为生气想以此震慑别人呢
He killed someone, so the why matters.
他杀了人 理由当然就重要了
There's a difference between vigilantism and self-defense.
正当防卫和义警是有区别的
Uh, look, is there another angle so I can see his face?
还有别的角度的吗 让我看看他的表情
Just indulge me, okay?
就让我看看吧 行吗
Um, yeah. I have this from the front door in the corner.
前门的角落有一个
It's kind of far, but at least it's angled toward the register.
有点远 但至少是对着柜台的
Hey, stop the tape. We're not there yet.
暂停 还没到呢
Just stop it.
赶紧停
Now rewind it just, like, two seconds.
倒♥退♥ 两秒
And hold it.
暂停
That guy right there.
那个人
The one leaving just as Tim was headed in.
蒂姆进去时正要离开的那个人
You recognize who that is?
你认出他了吗
Holy crap!
天哪
That's Billy James. Jesus.
是比利·詹姆斯 天哪
Just seconds before the robbery.
就在抢劫案发生前不久
Every great investigator gets lucky sometimes.
只要是优秀的探员总有幸运的时候
Where is this? Corner of Polk and Geary.
这在哪 波克和吉尔里大街拐角
Do we know which way he was headed?
知道他去哪了吗
Uh, I've got surveillance footage
我有街对面
from the bank across the street.
银行的监控录像
He walked right across the parking lot. No car.
他穿过了停车场 没开车
With a bag of groceries.
还抱着一袋日用品
Suggests he's hunkering down in the area.
看来他就在附近藏身
Let's start knocking on doors. All right.
那我们就挨家挨户去走访吧 好的
Good work.
干得好
That was a waste.
真是浪费时间
Yeah. If Billy's hunkering down,
是啊 就算比利真在躲藏
it's definitely not around here.
也肯定不在这儿附近
You know, you should go home.
你回家吧
You should be with Louise. I'll do the paperwork.
回去陪陪露易丝 报告我来就行
Well, she's at a friend's house.
她去朋友家了
In the middle of the week?
这可是工作日
Yeah, I don't wanna be alone with her
我不想单独跟她待着
'cause then I'd have to tell her.
那我就没法瞒着她了
Well, maybe you can get away with skating through
是啊 你绝对有可能瞒着所有人
this whole thing without telling anybody, right?
自己度过这一劫 对吧
That sounds like a plan.
听着不错
Great. My doctor called.
真好 我的医生来电♥话♥了
I don't feel like calling her back right now.
我现在不想给她回电♥话♥
I don't wanna deal with more bad news. Call her back, Hildy.
我真不想再知道什么坏消息了 回电♥话♥ 希尔蒂
Dr. Hurst.
赫斯特医生
Hey, it's Hildy Mulligan calling you back.
你好 我是希尔蒂·穆里根
I just got your message.
我刚收到您的留言
Thanks for calling me back so quickly.
谢谢你这么快给我回电
I have news. Okay.
我有个新消息告诉你 好的
There was an error on the part of the lab,
实验室出了问题
and your biopsy results were switched with another patient's.
你的体♥检♥结果和别的患者的给弄混了
In 20 years of practice, I've never had this happen.
开业二十年我这儿还没出过这种情况
I assumed there were protocols in place, but apparently not.
我本以为会有相应机制解决这种问题但显然没有
The results of your biopsy were negative.
你的体♥检♥结果是阴性的
What do you mean "Negative"?
阴性是什么意思
Your mass was benign. You don't have cancer.
你的肿瘤是良性的 你没得癌症
But I want you to know, with your family history,
但我得告诉你 像你这样的的家庭病史
your infrequent doctor visits,
你看病的低频率
your reluctance to get mammograms,
还有你对乳♥房♥♥X光片检查的抗拒
this diagnosis could very well have been legitimate.
这个结果没有错的可能性是很大的
You're at an age where none of this is theoretical.
你现在的年龄出这种事并非不可能
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表