剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I just hope we don't lose our house.
我只是希望我们别失去这栋房♥子
You understand?
你明白吗
It's the last thing I wanted.
这是我最不希望的事情
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 伙计 我很抱歉
No, no! I'm sorry. Come here. Come here.
不 不 我很抱歉 过来 过来
No. It's okay.
不 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
会好的 会好的
I know. Shh.
我明白
You could've brought me in the back way.
你本可以从后面带走我的
Yeah, well, these were specific instructions. Nothing personal.
我们也是奉命行事 不是针对你
The DA wanted to look good, huh?
地检想长点面子对吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
Andy, does Alicia know you've been arrested
安迪 艾丽西娅知道你因为
for the murder of Normandy Parker?
谋杀诺曼底·帕克被捕吗
Oh, shit. Oh, shit, that's Alicia's dad.
天哪 那是艾丽西娅的爸爸
Over here!
看这边
Mr. Barnes!
巴恩斯先生
How's Alicia doing?
艾丽西娅现在怎么样了
Paul Barnes. I'm expected.
我就是保罗·巴恩斯
Mr. Barnes, do you believe Alicia's involved?
巴恩斯先生 你觉得艾丽西娅涉案了吗
Mr. Barnes, do you believe she's involved?
巴恩斯先生 你觉得她与案情有牵连吗
Normandy would still be alive if it wasn't for me.
如果不是我 诺曼底就不会死了
It's not your fault, honey.
这不是你的错 亲爱的
You gotta stop blaming yourself.
你不能再责怪自己了
Billy used my gun to kill him.
比利用我的枪杀了他
It was not your gun, okay?
这不是你的枪 好吗
It was Andrew's gun, baby.
是安德鲁的枪 宝贝
That's why he's the one in jail.
所以是他进监狱了
Do you know what --
你知道吗
what they're saying on social media?
你知道他们在网上都说什么吗
They're -- they're saying lawyer and pop star
他们说这是一段三角恋
take out jealous boyfriend in love triangle gone wrong.
律师和歌♥星把嫉妒的男友给除掉了
You gotta stop reading that garbage, okay?
你不能再看那些垃圾了 好吗
You have to focus on what's important right now, baby,
你得把注意力放在重要的事情上 宝贝
and that's your health.
你的健康
You don't know what it's like for me in here.
你不知道我在这里的感受
The food is horrible.
食物糟透了
The equine therapy is shit.
马术治疗法也烂透了
The web site says that all the sheets are 900-thread counts
网站上说这里的床单是900织的
and it feels like 600.
我感觉只有600
It's like sleeping on sandpaper, okay?
就跟睡在砂纸上一样 好吗
I just -- I just wanna come home, daddy.
我只想 只想回家 爸爸
I know you do. I know you do, baby.
我知道你想 我知道 宝贝
It's just not that simple right now.
只是现在没那么简单
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
就这么简单 就这么简单
I signed myself into rehab. I can sign myself out!
我能自己来戒毒 我就能自己出去
And then what's gonna happen next?
那接下来你要怎么办
Are you strong enough to handle all this?
你足够坚强去面对这一切吗
I loved Normandy so much.
我真的很爱诺曼底
I know you did, baby. I know you did.
我知道你爱他 宝贝 我知道
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
Look at me.
看着我
I want you to promise me something, okay?
我要你答应我一些事情 好吗
Promise me that you're gonna stay here. Okay?
答应我留在这 好吗
'Cause I need to know that you're in a safe place.
因为我要确保你在安全的地方
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你了
Hey, Lieutenant.
警督
What happened with Luke?
卢克怎么了
Uh, there's -- there's nothing there.
他没事
I bring you Luke,
我提供了卢克的线索
you come back with Andrew Lippman?
你就给我安德鲁·利普曼
Look, Luke's not our guy.
听着 卢克不是我们要找的人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
It's -- it's a longer story
这 这说来话长
than I have time to tell you right now.
现在没法说得清
Okay.
好吧
All right, um,
好吧
how about you meet me at Rosewater Tavern, an hour?
不如我们一个小时后在玫瑰香水酒馆见
Uh, okay.
好
Okay.
好
It's, uh, Dollar Taco Night tonight. You hungry?
今晚是墨西哥卷饼之夜 你饿吗
Oh, I can't tonight. I have dinner plans.
我去不了 我晚餐有约了
What? You got a hot date?
是吗 你有激♥情♥约会了
Mm, kinda.
是吧
Who with?
和谁
Oh, um... Burnside, actually.
和伯恩赛德
Burnside? Again?
又是伯恩赛德
Again.
又是他
How's Cassie doing? And Michael?
凯西怎么样了 还有迈克尔
Good. I mean, it's called a trial for a reason,
很好 我是说 这个叫磨练[审讯]是有原因的
but, uh, we'll get through it. None for me, thanks.
我们会挺过去的 我不要 谢谢
Well, Janie sends her love. Oh.
詹妮要我捎个好
And thank you for referring me to Al Arkin.
谢谢你把阿尔·埃尔金介绍给我
You were spot on about him.
你眼光很准
You know, we got a real shot at acquittal.
我们在无罪开释时打了一场漂亮仗
Oh, I'm glad to hear it, Mario.
我很高兴听到这个 马里奥
But this whole thing has really forced me to look at my future.
但是这事逼得我不得不考虑下我的将来了
You know, where I want to see myself.
看看我以后的路该怎么走
You know, even with a clear win,
你看 即使我官司打赢了
I'll never get the trust of the public again.
公众也不会再信任我
And the ethical decision would be to resign.
而合理的决策就是辞职
But, uh, whenever one door closes,
但是 上帝为你关上一扇门
another one opens, right?
肯定会为你打开另一扇门
So I was thinking I'd like to take you up on your offer.
所以我在考虑接受你的提议
I assume that's why you called.
你是因为这个才打给我的吧
And I wanted to talk to you face-to-face.
我想和你当面谈谈
Look, we both know that
我们都知道
circumstances have changed since then.
自那以后情况变了
You can't even promise you'll be able to practice law.
你甚至没法保证能否继续做律师
I'm not gonna get disbarred, Frank. Okay, fine.
我不会被吊销执照的 弗兰克 好吧
Let's say you're right. I-I hope you're right.
假设你说得没错 我希望你说得没错
But I had to push hard to get you that offer in the first place.
但我之前花了好大力气才为你搞到这个机会
Half my partners hate you.
半数合伙人因此恨透我了
Yeah, because I beat their ass in court.
是啊 因为我在法庭上把他们打得落花流水
You tell them I will teach them everything I know.
你告诉他我会把我毕生所学倾囊相授
Well, they'll love that. They'll love me.
他们会爱死这样的 他们会爱死我的
Who else has the perspective I do? Hmm?
谁能像我这样见解独到
A career prosecutor who has also been a defendant.
既是检察官 又是辩护律师
That gives me a 2-way insight that I never had before.
这让我能拥有以前从没有过的思考方式
And you know that DAs make mistakes,
你也知道地检会犯错
but I know how and where.
但我知道是什么错 哪里有错
That makes me a hell of an asset, Frank,
这让我变得无比珍贵 弗兰克
and that's why you came to dinner tonight.
所以你今晚才来跟我共进晚餐
Okay. Best I can do.
好吧 我只能帮到这里了
If you're acquitted,
如果你被宣判无罪
I will speak to the executive committee.
我会找执行委员会谈谈的
Thank you.
谢谢
Although, considering what you're up against,
不过考虑到这次你的对手这么强
you get a clean walk, maybe we should hire Arkin instead.
如果你被无罪释放 说不定我们应该雇埃尔金
Okay, so Luke Wedman had means, motive, and opportunity --
卢克·威德曼有作案手段 动机和机会
the trifecta for a case,
这是凶案的三要素
plus a prior threat against Normandy with a gun,
再加上之前还持枪威胁过诺曼底
and he fits the general description of the shooter.
他也符合对枪手的大致描述
What more do you need?
你还需要什么
He didn't have opportunity.
他没有机会
How so?
怎么说
His alibis were rock solid for both murders.
两起凶案中 他的不在场证明都很可靠
When Billy James was getting killed,
当比利·詹姆斯被杀时
Luke was busy posing for pictures
卢克正忙着和一个学校的孩子
with a whole school full of little kids
拍"假如我当一天校长"
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表