剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I try.
我努力吧
Inspectors!
警探们
Excuse the wait. How can I help?
抱歉让你们久等了 有什么能效劳的
Sorry!
不好意思
Long night with the boyfriend. Don't ask.
昨天晚上跟男朋友吵架了 别问了
Right. Miss Gardner,
好的 加德纳女士
We're looking to open a safe deposit box,
我们想要打开一个保险箱
please? They say they love you,
麻烦了 别人说爱你
that they want to be yours forever,
想跟你共度一生
but then you go through their phone,
可如果翻他的手♥机♥的话
and you see they've been texting their ex-girlfriend.
就会发现他一直都在跟前女友发短♥信♥
The guy doesn't even share the rent.
那家伙甚至都不跟我平分房♥租
What is it with men?
男人到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Men can be dogs.
男人有时很混♥蛋♥
But we still need you to open up box 1220.
不过我们需要你打开1220号♥保险箱
This isn't from one of our boxes.
这不是我们这保险箱的钥匙
Our branch doesn't use this type of key.
我们支行用的不是这种钥匙
What about a different branch? Maybe,
那别的支行呢 有可能
but you need to go to each branch and show them the key.
不过你们得一家一家去问
Wait, so each branch has a different key?
等等 每家支行都用不同的钥匙吗
Banks change names. They get acquired by other banks.
有的银行会改名字 有的会被其他银行收♥购♥
Some fold. And when that happens,
有的会合并 这种情况下
they don't reissue keys to all their existing customers.
他们不会向老客户重新发钥匙的
It's too complicated.
太麻烦了
This key could be for a box at any branch of any bank.
这把钥匙可能属于任何一家银行的任何分行
I'm sorry.
对不起
You want all the names
你们要湾区
of all the banks in the entire Bay Area?
所有银行的名字
That will be a long list.
这名单可长了
Plus the other 24 FNP branches that we want to check out.
还有其他24家国家太平洋第一银行分行要查
Well, we can't canvass every bank, so...
我们不可能每家银行都去问一遍 所以
I could run a proximity search based on Billy's permanent address.
我可以根据比利的户籍地址就近搜索一下
His grandma's house. Yeah, do that.
他祖母的房♥子 没错 就这么做
There are more than 75 banks in a 5-mile radius.
在五英里范围内有七十五家银行
Okay. Well, take a picture of the key
好吧 我们拍张钥匙的照片
and e-mail it to all of them.
然后通过邮件发给他们
Somebody's got to recognize it.
肯定有人能认出来
Tucker, McCart, Wireman, Clay & Chang.
这里是塔克-麦卡特-威尔曼-克莱和张
I'll transfer.
帮您转接
Tucker, McCart, Wireman, Clay & Chang.
这里是塔克-麦卡特-威尔曼-克莱和张
Look at you, you smart son of a bitch.
看看你 你这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
Come on. Let's go talk in my office.
来我办公室谈吧
Just remarkable work, the way you played the prosecutor.
你把公诉人耍得团团转 真厉害
Man, that was a thing of beauty.
干得太漂亮了
I wouldn't call it "played," per se.
我不觉得是"耍"了他们
I advised my counsel
我问过我的律师
on which legal strategy would be best follow.
哪种法律对策最好
The photo evidence on your phone helped.
你手♥机♥上的照片帮了你很大的忙
You heard about that.
你听说了
There's hardly any secrets in the Hall of Justice.
在法♥院♥这已经不是什么秘密了
She should've just let you plead to a misdemeanor
她就应该以轻罪起诉你
and saved both your careers.
这样你们就都能保住饭碗了
Overreaching, man, it's a curse.
自不量力 就是这个下场
Did you just invite me here
你让我来
to pat me on the back?
是要拍我马屁吗
I convinced the executive committee to renew our offer.
我说服了执行委员会向你重新发聘书
You ready to change sides?
你准备好当辩护人了吗
What's this?
这是什么
An inducement.
条件[引言]
A signing bonus?
签约奖金
You got a lot of balls, Mario.
你还真是有胆量 马里奥
You tell the executive committee balls cost.
你告诉执行委员会的人 胆量是要钱的
I'll wait here.
我在这等着
You don't think so? I don't think.
你不这么觉得吗 不觉得
So I've heard from like a dozen banks so far.
我收到了十几家银行的电♥话♥
Not one of them recognizes your key,
没有一家认出你们的那把钥匙
which I think is predictive.
我觉得之后也不会有进展
We could wait to hear back from all of them.
我们可以等所有银行都回复了再说
Or? Or I could break my rule
或者 或者我可以打破我的原则
about zero communication with an ex.
不跟前任联♥系♥的原则
To solve a double homicide?
为了破获双重谋杀案
A good reason doesn't make it easy.
就算有再好的理由 我也很难去做
Sorry.
抱歉
Lana Decker is a master locksmith in Berkeley.
拉纳·德克尔是伯克利的高级锁匠
She knows everything there is to know about keys.
她知道有关钥匙的所有事情
All right.
好的
She's also the one that I let get away.
她是我错过的那个人
She wanted to settle down,
她想安定下来
and I wasn't ready for her.
我还没准备好
All about the timing, right?
一切都得看时机 对吧
Right.
对
Definitely a safe deposit box, by the shape and thickness.
从形状和厚度看 绝对是保险箱
Right, well, Kami said she hadn't found anywhere
好吧 卡米说她还没查到有哪个地方
that recognized it yet, so...
认得这把钥匙 所以
She's not perfect.
她并不完美
Nobody is.
没人完美
Personally, I'd never put something important in a bank.
我个人从未把重要的东西放在银行
Way too on the grid for me.
对我来说太高调了
What's the alternative?
还有什么其他选择
A private vault.
私人保险库
Totally anonymous, no SSNs on file,
完全匿名 不会记录社保号♥
better security, cheaper. What's not to like?
更保险 更便宜 怎能不爱
Well, where would you find one of these?
去哪儿找这样的地方
Are they still around? I know of one in Oakland
现在还有吗 我知道奥克兰有一个
that took over a chapter-11 bank a few years back,
几年前接手了一家破产的银行
so this type of key would make sense.
那样这种钥匙就说得通了
Kami said you'd know everything there is to know about keys.
卡米就说你是钥匙通
She broke my heart.
她伤了我的心
Did she tell you that? Well, she misses you.
这她告诉你了吗 她很想你
Not enough to call me.
不足以让她打电♥话♥给我
Well, what if she did?
如果她打了呢
I'd love to hear her voice.
我想听到她的声音
Okay.
好
Uh, uh, sorry to interrupt. Where can I find
抱歉打扰 在哪里能找到
one of these vaults in Oakland that you're speaking of?
你说的在奥克兰的保险库
They have an iris scan, palm geometry,
他们有虹膜扫描仪 掌纹识别仪
fingerprint reader, full biometrics.
指纹识别仪 全套生物识别技术
And, apparently, old-fashioned keys.
显然还有老式钥匙
That's weird. It's not the box that matters.
真怪异 盒子并不重要
It's the infrastructure around it.
重要的是周围的设施
Ask for Janko.
找扬科
Maybe he'll like you.
或许他会喜欢你
I'll tell Keefer you said hi.
我会转告基弗你的问候
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 多谢
Final bill...
最后一笔
Paid in full.
全款付清
Wouldn't want the lights to turn off this month.
不想让你这月付不起电费
You know, you could have just... mailed it.
你本可以直接寄过来
I could have.
确实可以
I took a new job.
我接了份新工作
Frank Tucker's firm.
弗兰克·塔克的事务所
Signing bonus, name on the door.
有签约奖金 自己的办公室
Yeah, your own private toilet with a solid-gold seat.
还有你专属的有着纯金盖马桶的厕所
Where are you going with this, Mario?
你到底是什么意思 马里奥
Are you jealous?
你嫉妒吗
Yeah, bitterly.
嫉妒 嫉恨
Why aren't you staying on as a D.A.?
你为什么不继续当地检官呢
I-I thought you wanted to, you know, clear your name,
我以为你想洗清罪名
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表