剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Hi, daddy!
爸爸
Mom!
妈
What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
It's Dad.
是爸爸
He said to wake you up.
他让我叫醒你
All right. Go get dressed, okay?
好吧 去换衣服吧
We've got to go. Okay.
我们要出门了 好
One of the rules of divorce is you no longer get to wake me up.
离婚的其中一条规矩就是你不能再吵醒我了
Oh, my God.
天哪
No, I get paid on Fridays. Always have, always will.
不 我周五发工资 一向如此 以后也是
I will write you a check on Saturday.
我周六给你开支票
That's the best I can do, okay?
我只能做到这样了 行吗
Goodbye.
再见
We're out of food again!
我们又没吃的了
I'm going to get groceries after work!
我下班后去买♥♥
Got it.
好
Eat your toast.
吃土司吧
We're late!
我们要迟到了
We're out the door!
马上出发
Got a second?
能谈谈吗
Yeah.
好
All right, what about that clinical trial at Hopkins?
那霍普金斯大学的临床试验呢
It's no longer an option.
那个没用
We crossed that bridge two months ago.
我们两个月前就已经试过了
But she's a fighter so I can't give up.
她是个斗士 我不能轻易放弃
I can't.
我做不到
She has stage four pancreatic cancer, Terry. I know that.
她的胰腺癌已经到晚期了 泰瑞 我知道
It's spread to her liver and her lungs.
已经扩散到肝脏和肺部了
She can't eat.
她无法进食
Her weight loss alone is unsustainable.
单是体重减轻就已经让她承受不住了
She's already lived much longer than we ever thought she would.
她活得已经比我们预期的久了
Whatever treatment we do now
我们现在不管再怎么治疗
will just be postponing the inevitable.
都不过是拖延她离去的时间而已
Your wife is dying, Terry.
你妻子大限将至了 泰瑞
And she knows it.
她自己也明白
She's putting on a brave face. She's doing it for you.
她佯装坚强 都是为了你
Take her home for hospice.
带她回家临终关怀吧
Let her last days be about her.
让她在最后的日子为自己而活
Not about you.
而不是为你
Can't do it right now, brother.
现在不行 老兄
Don't dick me around, Jack.
别跟我打诨 杰克
A gunshot in your building.
你楼里发生了枪击案
"Jack"? Who's jack?
杰克 谁是杰克
You're Jack. Talk, Jack.
就是你 赶紧说 杰克
I don't hear nothing.
我什么都没听到
That's a .44 caliber hole in his head.
他头上有个11毫米口径的洞
You would've heard that bullet.
你怎么会听不到枪声
This is the Tenderloin!
这里可是田德隆区
Have fun.
好好享受吧
Relax, bang.
别紧张
I'm not going to touch nothing.
我什么都不会碰的
Guy's got more groceries than I do.
这家伙存货比我家都多
Hey, what's up?
你好啊
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
我没事
Does this guy have a name?
知道名字吗
Kevin Neyers. Age 50.
凯文·尼尔斯 50岁
Dry patterns puts the time of death between midnight and 2:00.
尸僵程度表明死亡时间在午夜至凌晨两点间
The splatter marks puts the shooter close range,
血液飞溅 凶手是近距离开枪的
two to three feet.
60至90厘米间
Shot him dead in the face.
一枪爆头
Some serious artwork, huh?
够艺术的
The neighbor across the street.
找到街对面的邻居了
Terry? Yeah?
泰瑞 怎么
Let's go.
我们走
So it's around 2:30 A.M.,
大概是在凌晨两点半
and I'm always watching that door.
我总是看着那扇门
I see 'em sneak in there,
我看到他们溜进去
and then they come running right back out,
接着马上就跑出来了
down the street,
沿街跑掉了
like they seen a ghost.
就跟见鬼了似的
And they couldn't have been in there more than two or three minutes, tops.
他们在里面呆的时间最多两三分钟
Them boys rip copper from buildings, power lines.
那俩家伙从大楼电线里偷铜线
They sell it for a buck a pound.
拿去按一块钱一磅卖♥♥
You got any names, ages?
知道他们的姓名和年龄吗
Uh, maybe 12, 13.
大概十二三岁
D-hop is the younger one
D·霍普是小的那个
and his buddy is called Franklin.
他朋友叫弗兰克林
Any idea where we could track 'em down?
你知道我们去哪能找到他们吗
Uh, try the blacktop of Upper Cameron.
去上卡梅伦区的柏油路上找找
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好
We found it under the body.
我们在尸体下面发现了这个
I was going to book it,
本来要登记入库的
but you want it.
但你们一定会想看的
Check out this email.
看看这封电子邮件
God, I love email!
天哪 我爱电子邮件
KN
小子 听着 帮叔叔一把
People never learn.
人们都不长记性
Wait, this was sent to Erich Blunt?
等等 这是发给埃里克·布朗特的
How the hell does this guy know Erich Blunt?
这家伙怎么会认识埃里克·布朗特
Who's Erich Blunt?
埃里克·布朗特是谁
Seriously?
不是吧你
Yeah.
真不认识
We all had dream worlds as kids...
我们小时候都有梦想中的世界
Places where we would go to escape.
那是供我们逃避现实的地方
For me, it was inside this view-master.
对我而言 它就在这三维魔景机里
Belonged to my grandmother.
这个原先是我祖母的
Then my mom.
然后传给了我妈妈
See, our apps are more than games.
我们的软件不只是游戏
They are destinations where users go to get lost
它们是用户们避开现实
in alternate utopian realities.
尽情畅游理想世界的窗口
But the experience is limited by the delivery system.
但用户体验受限于运载系统
The future will be dominated by the first company able to eliminate the device --
第一家成功去除实体设备的公♥司♥将会主宰未来
an immersive 4-D experience
身临其境的4D体验
allowing people to travel inside our virtual worlds.
让人们在我们的虚拟世界里自♥由♥翱翔
Applsn has the most talented engineers in the business.
Applsn拥有行业最顶尖的工程师们
Because of them,
正是因为他们
we are gonna be that company.
我们终将成为主宰
David, we really have to get the Jeremy Leonard lawsuit behind us.
大卫 我们必须放下杰里米·雷纳德的官司
It's time to settle.
是时候庭外和解了
Erich, we let you drag this out until the 11th hour
埃里克 我们已经允许你拖到最后一刻
to see if he would crack.
看他会不会失控了
Oh, you let me? Thanks.
你们允许我 太谢谢了
It was always established
我们必须在上市之前
that we would wrap this up before the I.P.O.
尽快了结此事
and not settling is a mistake.
不选择和解是个错误
It puts at risk everything we've built.
我们的所有成果都将因此面临危险
You haven't built anything, Sue. Let's be clear.
你什么都没干 苏 这得说清楚
This is your company, Erich.
这是你的公♥司♥ 埃里克
We're just here to advise you.
我们只是给你建议
And we advise that you pay him off.
而建议就是把钱和他结清
Give us a clean I.P.O. and in a week
我们清白上市 一周之后
you will be worth $3 billion, $4 billion.
你就身价三四十亿美元了
I could give a shit about my net worth.
老子才不管什么净资产
This is about a dream.
这关乎梦想
It's about trying to make a dent in the universe.
这个发明将能轰动全球
Leonard's lawsuit --
雷纳德提起的诉讼
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表