剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I have no more questions for this witness.
我对该证人没有问题了
Mr. Arkin?
埃尔金先生
Mr. Reardon, are you a personal friend of Mr. Siletti's?
里尔登先生 你跟瑟莱缇先生有私交吗
No, I am not.
没有
Then why were you a guest at his birthday party?
那你为何会受邀去他的生日聚会呢
It was an office party being thrown by the boss for the boss,
那是领导为自己举办的部门聚会
so I was expected to attend.
我当然应该参加
Well, with Mr. Siletti currently
那么鉴于瑟莱缇先生
on an administrative leave of absence,
目前正在行政休职中
who is, uh, the boss now?
现在谁是头
I am the boss. I am the Acting District Attorney.
现在我是头 我是代理检察官
All right. So, if Mr Siletti returns to his elected position
好的 那么如果瑟莱缇先生复职
as the District Attorney
继续任职
for the City and County of San Francisco,
旧金山地区检察官
what happens to you?
你会怎么样
I go back to being an assistant D.A.
我会做回地方检察官助理
So, you lose your job
这样你就会失去现在这份工作
as the current head of the office, right?
不再是地检署的一把手了 对吗
Yes, that is correct.
是的
Well, that doesn't give you any incentive
这么说来 你没有任何动机
to help Mr. Siletti, does it?
帮助瑟莱缇先生 对吗
I'm an officer of the court, Counselor,
我是法♥院♥的一名官员 律师
so I would testify as truthfully as possible,
我会如实作证
regardless of the consequences to Mr. Siletti.
不会顾虑对瑟莱缇先生的影响
All right. I have no more questions, Your Honor.
好的 我没有其它问题了 法官阁下
Redirect?
要再次引导发问吗
No, Your Honor.
不用了 法官阁下
Step down, Mr. Reardon. You are done.
你可以下去了 里尔登先生 问完了
The State may now call its next witness.
公诉方现在可以传唤下一位证人了
Your Honor, at this point,
法官阁下
the State of California would rest.
公诉方现在申请休庭
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
this would be a good time to call a recess for the day.
不如今天就到这里 现在休庭
We will resume tomorrow, 9:00 A.M.
明天上午九点恢复庭审
Have a good evening.
祝大家晚上愉快
Thank you for telling the truth, Marty.
谢谢你说了实话 马蒂
I didn't.
我没有说实话
If it wasn't for your family, I'd have buried you.
要不是为了你的家人 我一定送你进监狱
Hey, Paul. Thanks for coming in.
保罗 你好 谢谢你亲自过来
Uh, can I offer you some coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
It's not very good, but it's caffeinated.
虽然不怎么好 不过有咖♥啡♥因♥能提神
Well, based on that review, I'll pass, but thanks.
既然你这么说了 还是算了 谢谢
Good man. Right this way.
你是个好人 请这边走
Hey, Paul. There you go.
保罗 给你
Thanks, Terry.
谢谢你 泰瑞
I'll tell you what, you know, if it wasn't
要我说 如果不是
for that prank call,
那个恶作剧电♥话♥
we wouldn't have a murder weapon,
我们根本找不到凶器
we wouldn't have Lippman.
这样我们就没法抓到利普曼
Well, he was a lousy lawyer.
他是个很糟糕的律师
Doesn't know zip about music.
对音乐也一窍不通
He was calling himself a manager to max his cut.
他管自己叫经纪人实际上只会捞钱
I mean, he took advantage of her in every way he could.
他想尽办法从她身上占便宜
Yeah. No wonder you hate him so much.
是的 怪不得你这么恨他
Well, to know him is to hate him.
了解他就会讨厌他
And then I guess Alicia went from bad to worse with Normandy?
我猜你觉得艾莉西亚和诺曼底在一起比他更不好
Why, because he was black? No.
就因为他是黑人吗 不是
No, no, no. Because he was -- Because he was married.
不 不 不 因为他 他结过婚
Okay, well, I don't approve of that.
好吧 我是不赞成他们
But...you know, he was getting separated,
但是 他已经跟妻子分居了
so it was none of my business.
所以也不关我什么事
So, Normandy was older. Lippman was older.
诺曼底也比她大 利普曼也比她大
What's going on with her and these older men?
她为什么总是和年纪大的人扯上关系
Not so old, you know, just...
也没那么老吧
I don't understand how some of these young boys could --
我不知道现在的年轻小伙子
could even try to understand her or protect her, you know?
怎么去理解她保护她
I imagine none of them could protect her
我能看得出他们都没法
from herself the way you could.
像你那样保护她
I'm her father.
我是她的父亲
Well, that makes all the difference.
是的 完全不一样
What's going on with this restraining order?
上次的限制令是怎么回事
Look, I liked Normandy a lot,
听着 我很喜欢诺曼底
but he had to be number one.
但是他无时无刻都想争第一
That was great for him on the field,
在球场上这是优点
but he never wanted anyone close to Alicia --
但是他不能接受任何人与艾莉西亚亲近
I mean, not Lippman, not me.
利普曼不行 我也不行
So, he didn't appreciate y'all's relationship.
他不喜欢你们和她的关系
No, he was jealous because of how close we were.
对 他嫉妒我们的亲密
Right.
好吧
He didn't like how special it was between you and Alicia.
他不喜欢你和艾莉西亚之间特殊的情感
Right?
对吗
But I get it. I get it.
但我明白 我懂
These young girls, man.
这些小姑娘
The way they throw themselves at you,
她们朝你卖♥♥弄风情
practice on you, the way they get you
投怀送抱 她们对你这样做
to give them whatever they want.
你就什么都能给她们
You know, I feel you.
我能体谅你
But you know what?
但你知道吗
The statutes of limitations are almost up anyway,
事态已经升级了
so all I want to do is solve these two murders.
现在我只想解决这两个凶手
That's smart, though,
你很聪明
the way you got Lippman's gun to us.
想法子让我们找到了利普曼的枪
But when did Billy bring it back to you?
比利是什么时候把枪还给你的
When you paid him?
在你给他钱的时候吗
Does that technique ever work?
你们这招成功过吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You gonna arrest me?
你要逮捕我吗
We're just talking, man.
我们只是聊聊
Because there is no evidence, right?
因为你们没有证据 对吗
It's hard to prove something that didn't happen.
要证明一件没有发生的事很难
All you have is a disgusting story.
你只有一个令人作呕的故事
From Alicia.
我们是从艾莉西亚那知道的
Listen, my daughter would never lie like that.
听好 我的女儿不可能撒这样的谎
Because she loves me.
因为她爱我
And she needs me more than ever right now.
而且现在她比以前更需要我
Is that door unlocked?
那门没锁吧
Yeah, man.
没锁
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mr.Ramirez, I know this is difficult for you.
拉米雷斯先生 我明白这对你来说很不容易
I hope you'll be able to help the jury understand
希望你能让陪审团明白
what happened to your wife.
你妻子遭遇了什么
When was the last time you spoke with her?
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候
When she was walking to the bus.
是在她正走去搭公交时
Right before she was killed.
随后她就遇害了
In fact, she was talking to you on her cellphone
事实上 意外发生时
at the time of the accident, wasn't she?
她正在跟你通话 对不对
It wasn't an accident.
那根本不是意外
That man there, he murdered my wife!
那个男人 谋杀了我的妻子
I understand that's how you feel.
我能理解你的感受
How do you understand how I feel?
你怎么会理解我的感受
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Mr. Ramirez, please just answer the questions you're asked.
拉米雷斯先生 回答问题就可以
Do not give your opinion.
不要发表观点
Now, do you need a moment or two to collect your emotions?
你是否需要时间来平复情绪
No, sir.
不需要
Then repeat the question for the witness,
那请你重复一下对证人的发问
if you would, Mr. Arkin.
可以吗 埃尔金先生
Was your wife talking to you on her cellphone
你妻子被车撞到时
when she was struck by the car?
是否在跟你通话
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表