剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I know they did.
我知道
Ma'am, just -- just try to calm down.
女士 请尽量冷静一点
You're not listening to me.
你没听我的话
His phone is still here.
他的手♥机♥还在
He doesn't go anywhere without his phone.
他到哪儿都带着手♥机♥
You can check for yourself.
你可以去查
Okay, okay.
好的
I got it.
我明白了
Hildy?
希尔蒂
You might want to come over here for a second.
麻烦过来一下
What is it? Nothing, ma'am.
怎么了 没事 女士
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Oh, my God. He's dead.
天哪 他死了
They took him. I know they did.
他们带走了他 我知道
This is weird.
真奇怪
Oh. We're out of practice.
竟然没吵架
Don't worry, we'll be back to arguing
别担心 很快我们又会争吵
whether we should have pork chops or lemon chicken for dinner in no time.
晚上是吃猪排还是柠檬鸡
Well said.
说得好
Can't believe what's going on with the Normandy case.
真不敢相信诺曼底案会这样
Uh, Michael.
迈克尔
It's all anyone at school's talking about.
学校里大家都在谈论
Well, do you think your father wants to talk about a case
你觉得你父亲想谈一件他本可能
that he would've had... I don't mind.
接手的案子...我不介意
I don't mind. Okay.
我不介意 好吧
It's the lead story on ESPN every night.
这是体育电视网上每晚的头条
They have on these legal experts
他们请了些法律专家
who don't know what they're talking about,
分♥析♥案子里的各个细节
breaking down every detail of the case.
但他们连自己在说什么都不明白
Well, if I were still D.A.,
假如我还是地检
I would've charged Billy James.
我会起诉比利·詹姆斯
He'd still be alive and we'd get some answers.
他就能活下来告诉我们一些情况
The team is gonna wear patches on their jerseys
球队要在球衫上缝布片
to honor Normandy.
以纪念诺曼底
Number 8. Gone, but not forgotten.
八号♥虽然离去 但无人忘记
I find the whole thing so sad.
整件事太让人伤心了
The roast is very good. It's moist.
烤肉很好吃 多汁鲜嫩
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You should've seen the three burnt ones I threw in the trash.
你该看看我扔掉的三份糊肉
I'm getting better.
我在进步
This is nice, being all together like this.
挺不错 咱们这样在一起
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what? You did the right thing,
知道吗 你做得很对
convincing your mom to come. It's best for everyone.
劝你妈过来 对大家都好
You don't know what's best for me.
你不知道什么才算对我好
I look great in red.
红色跟我很搭
So...
走了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Out.
外边
So I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and you go all New Age.
我才离开两周 你就进入新时代了
Yeah. It's supposed to empower me.
这东西能赋权于我
Mm. To do what?
什么权
Take control my future.
掌控自己未来的权力
I'm glad you came tonight.
很高兴你今晚能来
It's important that we take this thing on together
我们联合起来共同面对
as a united front.
这很重要
I know about the conversation that you had with Michael,
我知道你和迈克尔的谈话
the deal you made.
你们的交易
He wasn't supposed to tell you.
他不该告诉你
Well, he's half you, half me.
他的基因一半是你 一半是我
And the good half couldn't lie to his mother.
好的那一半不会对他母亲撒谎
I didn't mean to trick you into any kind of... I know you didn't.
我不是想骗你来 我知道
You know, this thing goes bad, Cass,
情况越来越糟 凯茜
there's no coming back.
没有回头路
For either of us.
我俩都没有
I get how serious this is and that's why I'm back.
因为我清楚事态的严重性 所以才回来
'Cause you need me now, and I will be there for you.
因为现在你需要我 而我会陪着你
Thank you.
谢谢
But... I have conditions.
可是 我有条件
Conditions?
条件
Actually, more like stipulations.
其实更准确说是规定
What, are we negotiating now? No.
我们这是要协商吗 不是
This is a take it or leave it deal.
这是不接受就拉倒的交易
Okay.
好
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I need you to be 100% honest with me from now on.
我要你从现在开始对我完全坦诚
No more half-truths.
不能再半遮半掩
Never again.
再也不会了
And I want you to treat me as an equal,
我还希望你能平等待我
as a full partner.
视作你全面的拍档
I promise.
我保证
I'm the only one.
我是你的唯一
I cannot do this if I'm one of many.
如果还有别人我坚持不下去
You above any.
你是第一位的
Beg for it.
求我
What?
什么
I want you
我要你
to beg me for it.
求我来做
I'll do whatever you want, Cass.
你想怎样我都照办 凯茜
You know that.
你知道的
You know, I think I like you like this.
我觉得自己挺喜欢这样的你
Oh? Like what?
怎样的我
Mine.
属于我的
Oh, don't even think about it.
想都别想
It's not fair. All my friends at school wear makeup.
这不公平 我学校里的朋友都化妆
You're 11. Almost 12.
你才11岁 快12岁了
Well, when you're almost 16, we can talk about it, okay?
等你快16岁的时候 咱们再谈这个行吗
It's not right. The braids are too loose.
这个不行 编得太松了
Honey, I don't have time right now.
亲爱的 我现在没时间
But you promised.
可你答应了的
Okay, come here. Quick, quick, quick.
好吧 过来 快 快
Who are you going out with tonight?
你今晚跟谁出去
Oh, just a friend.
就一个朋友
Terry? No.
泰瑞吗 不是
Then who? You you don't know him.
那是谁 你不认识
Hey, stay still or I can't do it.
别动 这样我弄不好
Another cop?
也是个警♥察♥吗
No, he's -- he's not a cop.
不是 他不是警♥察♥
I thought you only worked with cops. I do.
我还以为你的同事都是警♥察♥ 确实
I don't understand.
我没明白
He helps us solve crimes. How?
他帮我们破案 怎么帮
What is with all the questions?
问这么多干嘛
Just tell me what he does and I'll leave you alone.
回答我他干嘛的 我就不烦你了
All right, fine.
好吧
He cuts up dead bodies.
他解剖尸体
Gross.
好恶心
Coming!
来了
Come on in. Thanks. Hello.
请进 谢谢 你好啊
I heard you cut up dead bodies.
听说你解剖尸体
You must be Louise, huh?
你就是露易丝吧
Do they ever come back to life like those zombies on TV?
他们有像电视里僵尸那样死而复生吗
Never. Not once yet. I've been waiting for that.
不会 一次都没有 我也一直等着呢
And when one does,
要真有尸体死而复生
I'm gonna call you, okay?
我会通知你的 行吗
Okay.
好
You look nice. Oh, thanks. So do you.
你真漂亮 谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You ride?
谢谢 你骑
Oh. No, not since I was a teenager.
不了 长大就没骑了
Don't be such a wimp, Mom.
别这么胆小 妈
Cool bike.
车子挺酷
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表