剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
vowel shape, sibilance, et cetera
元音波形和齿音等
definitively shows you
这两个声音
these two voices cannot be the same speaker.
绝对不可能属于同一个人
That's a proof that Lippman
这就证明利普曼
didn't hire Billy to kill Normandy -- right there.
不是雇比利杀诺曼底的人
We know he didn't kill Billy.
我们知道他没有杀害比利
His alibi's rock solid.
他有可靠的不在场证明
We have multiple witnesses. We have video confirmation.
我们有很多证人 有视频录像确认
Show them the Barnes' graph.
给他们看巴恩斯的图
All right.
好
So, the, uh, WAV form on the bottom in blue
下面蓝色的音频波形
is the voice identified as Paul Barnes.
是保罗·巴恩斯的声音
Same keywords highlighted.
截取同样的关键词
And...
结果是
It is the same voice.
是同一个人的声音
I'll handle Lippman's release.
我这就安排释放利普曼
I want Barnes in custody A.S.A.P.
尽快拘捕巴恩斯
Go pick him up. Yeah.
去抓他来 好
Is that you, Kat?
是你吗 凯特
Hey, Paul.
保罗
Go away. She's not here.
走吧 她不在这儿
I know. I need to talk to you.
我知道 我想跟你谈谈
The cops have come knocking three times now.
警♥察♥都来找了我三次了
Paul?
保罗
I'm clean and sober.
我没喝酒没吸毒
I forgot how good you look when you're sober.
我都忘了你清醒的时候那么美
Turn around. Let me see you.
转一圈 给我瞧瞧
That was for her.
这一枪是为她
This one's for me.
这是为我自己
911, police and fire.
911 警♥察♥与消防
What is the exact location of your emergency?
请问您所报紧急情况发生的具体地点
My name is Kat Cooper.
我叫凯特·库珀
I just shot somebody.
我朝别人开枪了
What is your location?
请问您人在哪儿
What is your address, ma'am?
请问您现在的地址 女士
Hey, Kat.
凯特
Oh. I'm glad it's you.
很高兴是你们来
We know each other.
我们都认识
Less to explain, right?
不用解释那么多 是吧
Did the officer that arrested you
逮捕你的那位警官
advise you of your rights?
告知你你的权利了吗
Sure.
说了
Doesn't matter.
没什么要紧
Doesn't change anything.
改变不了什么
Well, now that you know your rights,
既然你清楚自己的权利
do you want to tell us what happened?
方便告诉我们发生了什么吗
I came here to kill that man.
我来是想杀那个男人
And I killed him.
于是我杀了他
That's what happened.
就是这样
Did Paul threaten you in any way?
保罗是否以任何形式威胁过你
I know you're trying to help me.
我知道你是想帮我
Thank you, but don't bother.
谢谢 但不必费心了
Whatever happens to me now,
不管我下场如何
at least he'll never touch our little girl again.
至少他都不能再碰我女儿了
It was worth it.
这也值了
When we drive out,
我们开车出去的时候
just focus straight ahead like they're not there.
目视前方 就当他们不存在
It looks better than if you try to hide your face.
这样能比你刻意把脸藏起来体面些
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't want to put her on display.
我不想把她的照片弄得满天飞
She doesn't deserve that.
她不该遭受那样的待遇
I don't care what the D.A. says. He can go to hell.
我也不在乎地检会怎么说 让他见鬼去
Right. So, back door? Yeah.
那就走后门吧 好
Will I have to take my clothes off?
我是不是要把衣服脱掉
A female deputy will search you.
会有女警给你搜身
It'll be quick. Don't worry.
很快的 不用担心
I'm not sorry I killed him.
杀了他我一点都不后悔
I know you're not.
我知道
艾莉西亚·巴恩斯 6♥4♥7f
库图
All right. I got here.
没关系 这里交给我
Kat, I have to leave,
凯特 我得走了
so Inspector English will escort you from here, okay?
英格利希警探会陪你过去 好吗
I'll be okay.
我没事的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
准备好了
Let me go right now!
让我离开这
Let me out!
放了我
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Glad to see you, Inspector.
你好 警探
What happened?
怎么回事
Seems she checked out of rehab when she heard the news.
她一听到新闻就离开了戒毒所
Called herself a ride to her favorite liquor store,
叫了辆车来到最爱的酒铺
where she still has an account.
她在这还有钱没花完
Picked up a bottle of organic vodka.
她买♥♥了瓶有机酿造的伏特加
'Cause she cares so much about her health, yeah.
是啊 因为她是那么注重自己的健康
Guzzled down half of it.
一口气灌了半瓶
Made herself a traffic hazard
然后就在路中心线上画龙
wandering down the center line.
发生了交通事故
All right, I'll take her into custody.
好吧 我把她带走
You're welcome to her.
任你处置
No, not again.
天啊 又来
I got it, I got it.
给我吧
I'll help you rinse, okay?
我帮你漱漱口
Rinse.
漱口
Spit.
吐掉
Rinse again.
再漱
Spit.
吐掉
Turn around and face me.
把脸转过来
You all right?
好点了吧
Okay, sit here.
坐下吧
This is just a quiet room for you, all right?
给你找个安静的房♥间
I'll make sure nobody bothers you.
我会确保你不会被人打扰
Try to get some sleep, all right?
睡一会儿吧
Is it true...
是真的吗
...what my mom did?
我妈妈杀了他吗
We'll talk about it when you're sober, okay?
等你清醒了我们再谈
I want to thank the people of San Francisco
我要感谢旧金山的公民
for allowing me to serve them as district attorney.
是他们让我作为地检服务社会
It's the second greatest honor of my life,
这是我人生中第二件引以为傲的事
after Catherine agreeing to marry me.
最引以为傲的是凯瑟琳答应了我的求婚
But effective today, I have formally resigned from office
但从今天起 我正式辞职
and will be joining the firm
并加入
of Tucker, McCart, Wireman, Clay & Chang.
塔克-麦卡特-威尔曼-克莱和张的律所
And we are thrilled to have you.
我们非常高兴你能加入
Thank you. Mr. Siletti.
谢谢 瑟莱缇先生
Why are you switching sides?
你为什么要转变阵营
I'm not.
并没有
I'm still on the side of justice,
我依旧站在正义的一边
but being a defendant has open my eyes.
成为被告让我拓宽了视野
You know, the system is broken,
司法体系的确存在问题
and that's not just a liberal mantra.
而且这不光是自♥由♥派的缺陷
If the district attorney of San Francisco
如果一名旧金山地检官
can be over-charged and over-prosecuted
会因他人的政♥治♥野心与利欲
for political advancement or payback,
而被控以重刑
then justice is not blind.
那就说明正义并不是盲目的
"Justice is accidental, and innocence is no protection."
"正义是偶然的 清白不会得到保护"
But, no, don't quote me on that. That's actually from Euripides.
但这句话不是我说的 是欧里庇得斯说的
Any comment on Melissa Danson's resignation?
对于梅丽莎·丹森的辞职你有什么要说的吗
Res ipsa loquitor.
事实会证明一切[拉丁语]
Cesar, will you stand up, please?
塞萨尔 可以站起来吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表