剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
我不是来找你请教婚姻问题的 阿尔
You know, your mouth is your number one problem.
你的最大问题是你这张嘴
But your wife is number two on that list.
其次就是你的妻子
If Cassie decides to testify for the...
如果凯茜决定出庭作证...
She can't be compelled.
别人强迫不了她
But we can't stop her if she wants to.
但要是她自愿出庭作证 我们阻止不了她
She decides.
主动权在她
So how is that gonna go exactly?
所以事情到底会如何发展
Because the rest of your life depends on what she does,
你的下半辈子都取决于她的决定
including jail time, disbarment,
你是否会坐牢 被取消律师资格
permanent status as a felony,
永远顶着重罪犯的头衔
and all of the consequences that go with that.
所有的后果都来源于此
Hell, you -- you couldn't even visit Canada.
你甚至连加拿大都去不了
Are you married, Al? Divorced.
你结婚了吗 阿尔 离了
Then you don't get it.
那你是不会懂的
Um, one more thing.
还有
You're still behind on your bill, Mario.
你的钱还没付呢 马里奥
I need a check by tomorrow.
明天以前把支票开给我
We want justice! Black lives matter!
寻求正义 黑人命也是命
We want justice! Black lives matter!
寻求正义 黑人命也是命
We want justice! Black lives matter!
寻求正义 黑人命也是命
Inspector Terrance English has served
在旧金山警局任职的近十年来
the San Francisco Police Department with distinction
特伦斯·英格利希警探一直是
for nearly a decade.
一名优秀的警探
And in that time, he's proven himself to be
在此期间 他用行动证明了
of excellent character and reputation.
其优秀的品行
The Police Commission has determined that his actions
警♥察♥委员会认定他此前的行为
were performed in the best interest of public safety.
是出于对公共安全的考虑
Therefore,
因此
he will be reinstated to duty effective immediately.
他将立即复职
Inspector English has asked to make a personal statement.
英格利希警探要求进行自我陈述
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
It is our job to protect and serve
我们的职责是保护和服务于
every member of our community.
我们社会的每一个成员
And I will continue to do so
只要我还戴着警徽
as long as I have the honor of wearing my star.
我就会继续恪尽职守
I offer deep condolences
我向杰克逊先生的家人
to Mr. Jackson's family.
深表哀悼
Thank you, Inspector... Oh, I'm not done yet.
谢谢你 警探 我还没说完
Excuse me. Sorry.
对不起 抱歉
Look at me.
看看我
Look at me.
看看我
I'm the same color as Calvin Jackson.
我和卡尔文·杰克逊的肤色相同
This isn't about race.
这和种族无关
That day, I had every reason to believe
那天 我有理由认为
that I was chasing an armed murderer.
我在追捕一名持械凶犯
I saw the gun.
我看到了枪
I saw him reaching for his gun.
我看到他去拔枪
Now at the time, neither one of us knew he dropped it,
当时 我们都不知道他已经丢掉了枪
but that day,
但那天
Calvin Jackson was prepared to kill me.
卡尔文·杰克逊想要杀了我
Now the gun was recovered,
现在那把枪已经找到了
and Mr. Jackson's prints were on it,
上面有杰克逊先生的指纹
but...
但是...
my question is this --
我想问的是
would the community
如果当天
have put together just as many vigils and protests
执勤时我中枪身亡 大众会
for me...
为我
if I had been killed...
举♥行♥这么多
in the line of duty?
抗♥议♥和游♥行♥吗
Now I'm done.
我说完了
Thank you. There will be no more questions.
谢谢 没有提问时间
Thank you. Thank you, all.
谢谢 谢谢大家
They don't want to see you, Mario.
他们不想见你 马里奥
I have had a miserable day and I don't wanna fight with you.
我今天过得很糟糕 不想和你吵
So can you just tell your sister that I'm here?
你能告诉你妹妹我来了吗
No. I won't.
不行
For years I've been saying she should take Michael
好几年来我一直说她应该带上迈克尔
and leave your lying ass. Let her go.
赶紧离开你这个撒谎精 放过她吧
Well, why don't you slam the door in my face --
那你为什么不当着我的面摔上门...
You're not supposed to be driving.
你不该开车的
That's the least of my problems.
这问题对我来说已经微不足道
You wanted to talk. Here I am.
你想谈 我来了
I miss you.
我很想你
I'm asking for you and Michael to come home.
我想让你和迈克尔回家
I need you, Cass.
我需要你 凯西
We're a family.
我们是一家人
You know, I keep seeing that woman over and over,
我总是看见那个女人
her body hitting the windshield.
她的身体撞在挡风玻璃上
I can't sleep. I can't either.
我根本睡不着 我也是
Yeah, 'cause you're worried about what's gonna happen to you.
是啊 因为你担心自己会出什么事
Because I am worried about us.
因为我担心我们
Do you ever think about her?
你有没有想过她
Mario, her kids, her husband.
马里奥 她的孩子 她的丈夫
All the time.
一直在想
I destroyed a family in a second.
我瞬间毁掉了一个家庭
I-I -- How do I fix that?
我...我该怎么弥补
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
That's the first time I've ever heard any regret from you...
这是我第一次听到你流露出悔恨之情
about anything.
第一次
20 years we've been married.
我们结婚有二十年了
You picked yourself a lousy partner.
你选择了一个很糟糕的丈夫
Well, I thought you picked me.
我还以为是你选的我
Yeah. It was the best decision I ever made.
这是我做过最好的决定
'Cause you made me better than I was.
因为你让我变成更好的人
You still do.
你现在还是如此
I screwed up, Cassie.
是我搞砸了 凯茜
I've been so selfish.
我一直那么自私
I've done so many stupid things.
我做了那么多蠢事
And I let you get away with it.
是我让你逃脱了责任
All the women... Not so many. No.
那么多女人 没有那么多
And if I hadn't been arguing about the latest one...
如果我没有揪着之前那个不放
Don't don't Cassie don't. ... If I didn't grab that phone,
别 凯茜不要... 如果我没有抓住手♥机♥
you would've still been watching the road.
你就会好好看着路
And I'd have still been tanked.
但我还是喝醉了
This is my fault, not yours. Not in any way at all.
这是我的错 不是你的 不管怎么样都不是
Okay?
好吗
So don't -- don't do this.
所以不要这样
Cassie...
凯茜
Will you and Michael come home?
你和迈克尔能回家吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I, um...
我...
I wanted to... I wanted to see you.
我想...我想来见你
Yeah, come in.
进来吧
I saw the news.
我看到新闻了
Yeah. Yeah. You spoke from your heart.
是啊 这是你的心里话
Right. Uh, Chief's pissed.
好吧 局长很生气
Well, he's not gonna be once he sees
只要他看到推特上一片正面评价
all the positive stuff on Twitter.
他就不会生气了
I hope so.
希望如此吧
No, no. Wait, wait.
不 等等
Hey, Terry!
泰瑞
Hey, missy. What's -- what's happenin'?
小姑娘 你们干什么呢
Uh... We're having a movie marathon.
我们正准备看一晚上电影
You should stay and watch with us.
你留下来跟我们一起看吧
Movie -- no, no, I'll just let you two do it.
电影 不 我就不打扰你们了
No, you can stay. No, I just wanted to drop by
你可以留下来 我只是想顺路...
No, no, no. You're gonna stay. Come on.
不不不 你要留下来 来吧
All right, this... I'll leave you to it. No, you gotta stay.
我就不打扰了 不 你得留下来
No, we want you. You gotta stay.
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表