剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Why would you risk that?
你为什么要冒这种险
There is no risk.
没有冒险
Okay? Cassie will testify that I was sober in the car.
好吧 凯茜将作证我在车上是清醒的
And she will also establish
她也会作证
that the victim was impossible to see.
当时不可能看到死者
I had no way to stop in time.
我根本来不及停下
The sole cause of this accident
造成这起事故的唯一原因
is the victim's own negligence.
就是死者本人的疏忽
You'll find a respectful way to put that.
你要找个合宜的方法表达这点
I took your advice, Al.
我听了你的建议 阿尔
Cassie and I are getting along
凯茜和我之间的相处
better than we have in a long time.
已经很久没这么好过了
It's a terrible way to save your marriage, but...
虽然这不是挽救婚姻的好办法 但...
She won't do anything to hurt us.
她不会作出伤害我们感情的事
Okay.
好的
Thank you very much. What?
非常感谢 怎么了
Ballistics fingerprinting shows that Andrew Lippman's gun
弹道检测的结果表明安德鲁·利普曼的枪
is the exact match to the gun that killed Normandy Parker.
就是用来杀死诺曼底·帕克的那把枪
We've got our murder weapon. Let's go get this guy.
找到凶器了 我们去抓这家伙
Yes, I bought Alicia the gun for protection from stalkers
没错 我给艾莉西亚买♥♥枪是为了防止
in case any of them got past her security.
那些跟踪狂突破了安保人员伤害她
Look, I have no idea how Billy got a hold of it.
我不知道为什么枪会到比利手里
Or how the murder weapon ended up in her house?
也不知道为什么凶器会在她家
Under her bed?
在她床底下
You're not seriously trying to lay Normandy's murder
你不会是把我的客户
on my client, are you?
当成杀死诺曼底的凶手了吧
Or is this to make the new DA famous worldwide?
抑或这是你们让新来的地检名声大噪的手段
Look, she is too fragile
她太脆弱了
to go through some ridiculous shitstorm.
根本经不起那些荒唐的风波
Come on. Don't do this. This makes no sense.
得了吧 别这样 这么做没道理的
We're not looking at her, though.
可进入我们视线的不是她
We're looking at you.
是你
What?
什么
Me?
我
Okay, look.
听我说
I-I-I understand that you are under maxi pressure
我理解 为了找到凶手
to identify somebody.
你们顶着巨大的压力
Look, anybody resembling a suspect in a double murder here.
这么说谁都有可能是双重谋杀凶手
But... but me?
怎么会是我
Well, just look at it from our perspective.
从我们的角度给你分♥析♥一下
You were with Alicia way before Normandy.
诺曼底还没出现时 你就跟艾莉西亚在一起
He pushed you out. You know, he took over.
后来他把你挤走了 被他抢走了
She didn't need you anymore.
她不再需要你了
Yeah, I was pissed. You bet. I said some things.
我当然很生气 我说过狠话
But not threats.
但没威胁谁
Not death threats.
没威胁过他们的生命
And then I moved on because business is the priority.
后来我放下了 因为生意是第一位的
And you know what? Normandy, he was actually good for business.
结果呢 诺曼底真的是个很好的合作伙伴
He made Alicia stable ways I never could.
他能让艾莉西亚很安稳 这我从没做到过
I was grateful to him eventually.
我心底对他是很感激的
You and Billy were tight, though, right?
你跟比利关系很要好 对吧
No. I was not tight with...
不 我跟他关系没有...
We were in the same rooms at the same times.
我们只是有着相同的目标而已
He was with Normandy. I was with Alicia.
他对诺曼底负责 我对艾莉西亚负责
They were together.
而他们是一对
Until the two of them got rid of the two of you,
后来他们俩却踹掉了你们俩
and you convinced Billy to solve your little mutual problem.
你说服比利解决掉了你俩共同的问题
Arrest me and Mirandize me
要么向我宣读米兰达权利然后逮捕我
or let me walk out that door.
要么就让我离开这里
Did Billy try to squeeze you for more money,
是不是比利不停地找你勒索要钱
but you knew it was never gonna be over
但你明白 只有干掉他
while he was still breathing? Is that what happened?
才能彻底了结这一切 是不是这样
I had nothing to do with killing anyone.
我根本没杀过任何人
When Billy was shot, I was taking my regular spin class
比利被枪击时 我正在博纳尔高地的
in Bernal Heights at Spin Spirit Studio.
舞动灵魂单车馆上动感单车课
I'm covered.
我有不在场证明
You check it out.
不信你去查
And now...may I leave?
现在 我可以走了吗
Sure. We know where to find you.
可以 我们知道在哪儿能找到你
He signed in right there for Pagan's class.
他当时在佩根的课上签到了
Everybody loves Pagan's class.
大家都喜欢上佩根的课
Is there a chance someone else could've signed in for him?
会不会是别人替他签到的
I was here when he signed in, and I was here when he left.
他签到和下课离开时我都在场
He never misses a class.
他一节课都没落下过
Spin Spirit isn't just exercise.
我们这的动感单车不单单是训练
It's a happening where soul and sweat meet
是灵魂和汗水的结合
for a psychic revolution.
从而达到精神上的升华
Once you're hooked, you don't wanna live without it.
一旦入了迷 就不想再失去它了
Hard to believe it's legal.
听着玩意儿让人上瘾却不违法
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了 谢谢你
That was Koto. Uh, Reardon wants Lippman booked.
是库图 里尔登想对利普曼立案
Who cares? An alibi for Billy's murder doesn't mean
那又怎样 比利死亡时不在场
that Lippman didn't hire him to kill Normandy.
又不代表利普曼没雇他杀诺曼底
Look, you guys, don't be so linear.
大家不要这么死脑筋
These two murders might not even be connected
如果不是大胆设想
except by wishful thinking.
这两起案子都不会联♥系♥在一起
It's too big a coincidence.
那也太巧合了吧
People get dead for all sorts of reasons.
人的死因有很多种
Billy is no exception.
比利也不例外
Look, how 'bout a drug deal that went bad?
可能是毒品交易崩了盘
Or maybe a football fan who lost his mind?
也可能是丧心病狂的球迷
Or perhaps a husband taking out the competition?
抑或一位丈夫想除掉情敌
Or maybe it was just the wrong place at the wrong time?
又或者是错误的地点错误的时间
Look, you guys, why do I have to convince you?
我为什么要费这劲劝你们
You did a great job. You did good work.
你们做得很好 干得很漂亮
Go celebrate.
快去庆祝吧
Look, we all want the right guy for this.
我们都想抓住真正的凶手
I understand, and if you find evidence
我懂 如果你们能找到证据
that connects Lippman to the second murder,
表明利普曼与第二起谋杀有关
I will be overjoyed to amend the complaint.
我就会乐不得地变更诉讼
But in the meantime, guilty people have been convicted
但在这之前 与其他人相比
on a lot less than what we have on Lippman.
利普曼更像是真正的凶手
So, thank you, Inspectors. Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢 两位警探 谢谢你 警督
I already did all my SAT prep work for tomorrow.
我已经做完明天的SAT辅♥导♥班的作业了
That math homework was a joke, by the way.
那些数学题简直太简单
Whatever it's costing you is too much.
你这钱真是白花了
You're playing with Normandy Parker?
你的角色是诺曼底吗
Kind of weird, right?
是不是感觉怪怪的
But, um, still the best player in the game.
可他还是游戏里最强的角色
Hey, Michael, can you turn that off?
迈克尔 能把游戏关了吗
We need to talk. Well, that's never good.
我们得谈谈 好吧 肯定没好事
What's up?
什么事
I don't know how to say this
我不知道该怎么说
except to say it to you straight.
所以我就直说了
I'm being sued for $15 million
我被那个死去的女人的家人
by the family of the woman who died in the accident.
告上法庭了 他们要一千五百万美元
You know, I'm gonna defend against it, but right now
我准备为自己辩护 但是现在
best case scenario is the worst case scenario.
就算是最好的情况也会很差
What does that even mean?
到底是什么意思
It means I can't get you that car.
我的意思是我不能给你买♥♥那辆车了
And I don't know about
我也不确定能不能
out-of-state tuition.
付得起你去外州的学费了
I need you to make this SAT prep
我需要你去参加SAT的辅♥导♥班
worth the money, all right?
这比较划算 好吗
You need to max your scores and push your grades up,
你得尽量考高点分 把成绩给提上去
and we'll try and get you a scholarship.
我们会试着帮你争取到奖学金
And if not...
如果没奖学金
then loans.
只有助学贷款了
Loans? We were just handed a new reality,
贷款 我们得适应这个现状
and we're all gonna have to step up.
都努力行动起来
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表